Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

I prefer the longer hair, because that is one of the things that I ahem "fell in love" with. But, if he is more comfortable and he likes it better shorter, then I will like it too...

I voted Stuck In the Middle....lol..

Angela

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA-From Pop to Preppy!

POP Star

mikagrammyawardscelebutpr7.jpg

PREPPY

mikanewhair1.jpg

preppy, haha, i like it....but i love mikas hair the way it is!!!!!

i dont see whats wrong with it....the younger he looks, the more of a chance i have!!!!!!:roftl:

and with the word preppy, i remember slater saying it to zack on saved by the bell! - haha, i loved that show, where'd it go?

Ha ha! I just saw that episode on Saturday and I think Zach was wearing a shirt very similar to the one Mika is wearing. And, I don't think his hair is that short...if he curled it, it would be all poofy again. I like it too. But, love the pop star style more. :wink2:

preppy, haha, i like it....but i love mikas hair the way it is!!!!!

i dont see whats wrong with it....the younger he looks, the more of a chance i have!!!!!!:roftl:

and with the word preppy, i remember slater saying it to zack on saved by the bell! - haha, i loved that show, where'd it go?

I'm not so sure about that. The five o'clock shadow is definitely an important ingredient in Sexy Mika, but I think the hair plays a big role, too.

I think we need some post-haircut trash can drumming to be certain. :naughty:

I think the hairdo perhaps, but not the cut. He just sort of plays up a look with the whole package when he makes an appearance. There was more going on with his Q awards look than just his hair and same with his Grammy look.

I think the trashcan drumming would definitely put things in perspective. :naughty:

I think the hairdo perhaps, but not the cut. He just sort of plays up a look with the whole package when he makes an appearance. There was more going on with his Q awards look than just his hair and same with his Grammy look.

I think the trashcan drumming would definitely put things in perspective. :naughty:

hmmm.

Innocent looking young man with boyish hair, with a sweat-glistened body complete with a bit of hair and muscle, jamming hard on a trashcan...

as much as i'd love for it to look good, i think it just sounds a bit wrong O.o

I voted he looks younger and I don't quite like it so much. But I think the border to okay is only about 2 or maybe 3 weeks away, given there won't be a new haircut squeezed in.

However, he can do what he wants, I'd still love him like mad if he felt a sudden urge to shave his bonce...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see him!

Love the smile and the color of his shirt.

He looks so much younger, he looks 24 lolol

Love the dark color and the curls are still there so I'm breathing, but my mouth dropped open.

Thanks for the pics!

Love the dark color and the curls are still there so I'm breathing, but my mouth dropped open.

Thanks for the pics!

he IS 24 lmao!!!

Thanks for the pics!

so i take it you like the pic then????? - me too!!!! - it is my desktop bg!!!