Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

so.....post your thoughts!

mikanewhair1.jpg

I am literally speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikanewhair1.jpg

I am literally speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE :wub2:

CAROLINE!!

where in the hell did you find these pics???

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRULY LOVE THEM OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

look in the "mika @ beijing" thread in the news section lol!

I think it's too short. It is not Mika-ish anymore:(

He looks much younger, like a schoolboy...I like him a bit older...:blush-anim-cl:

I know: his music will still be good, but please Mika: grow your hair back again! :blush-anim-cl:

i think he looks my age lmao!!! :roftl:

no no no mika...i like my guys looking a bit older....:wub2:

I've figured it out.

The shorter hair makes him look more cute and adorable, less sexy, manly, and masculine. More like a college freshman, less like...an underwear model. :das:

Exhibit A:

Sexy Mika:

SexyMika.jpg

Cute Mika:

CuteMika.jpg

My favourite 'do will always be the 2005-2006-ish, floofy-haired Mika:

Mika20studio20pics20bw.jpg

and when i thought i got over the "omg :mf_lustslow: mika phase" i see these pics :roftl: seriously i was proud of myself that i finally came off my Mika high and stop thinking about him and all that but now I'm all :wub2: over these new pics.

I dunno...i think he looks fresh :roftl: prob a bit younger yeah...

Right I'm back to normal :naughty: i think it's just like the initial shock of just seeing Mika after what seems like years :roftl:

EDIT: I prefer it longish and natural...u know the tousled (sp?) look.

mikanewhair1.jpg

mikanewhair5.jpg

and in case you need a comparison...

mika4-1.jpg

Mikab1.jpg

Well, you definitely chose two of his best 'before" photos in your comparison study. :wink2:

Since this is a somewhat formal occassion, the new "do" should probably be compared to the granny curls. No contest there!

Once it loosens up a bit I bet it will look spectacular.

i think i'd cry if he went bald. :tears:

I wouldn't exactly cry, but I'd definitely feel bad...but that's because I find it awful when men with good hair shave their heads. (yes, I'm just slightly obsessed with (good) hair:naughty: )

As for Mika's new hair...I really liked his "old" hair but this one doesn't look bad either.

I've figured it out.

The shorter hair makes him look more cute and adorable, less sexy, manly, and masculine. More like a college freshman, less like...an underwear model. :das:

Exhibit A:

Sexy Mika:

SexyMika.jpg

Cute Mika:

CuteMika.jpg

My favourite 'do will always be the 2005-2006-ish, floofy-haired Mika:

Mika20studio20pics20bw.jpg

I totally agree!! WOW who knew hair could make such a difference!! so we have the sexy/manly/masculine/model Mika, the cute/adorable/schoolboyish/boy next door Mika and the classic/mature Mika...

:roftl:

It's not the hair that's turned him from sexy Mika to cute Mika. It's the clean shaven face, the polo shirt and the peach blush. He'll show up in some hot clothes and stubble looking the same as always, just without the granny curls, thankfully.

It's not the hair that's turned him from sexy Mika to cute Mika. It's the clean shaven face, the polo shirt and the peach blush. He'll show up in some hot clothes and stubble looking the same as always, just without the granny curls, thankfully.

I picture myself the trashcan drumming, the stubble, the muscular...

Okay, I'm back to normal :blush-anim-cl:

Awww, yay!!! We finally have pictures!!:mf_lustslow:

I did like the longer hair better, but the shorter hair looks nice as well. I've said it before: hair grows back, and in the meanime...He still looks fantastic!

Edit: On second thought....I love it. Hahaha! He looks equally amazing with the shorter hair than he did with the longer hair:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:.

I'm not so sure about that. The five o'clock shadow is definitely an important ingredient in Sexy Mika, but I think the hair plays a big role, too.

I think we need some post-haircut trash can drumming to be certain. :naughty:

I'll take one of each.

ROFL - Me too! One to bring home to your mama, one to...:das:

:cheers:

My mom screamed when she saw the pics lol... She went "awwwwwwwwwww"

I LOVE IT! I like the puffiness on the top... IT's very fashionable, like a Ralph Lauren Model:thumb_yello:

Way to go Mika!

way to go your mum!!! - thats exactly what i did - especially at pic number 3!!!!