Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.

Innocent looking young man with boyish hair, with a sweat-glistened body complete with a bit of hair and muscle, jamming hard on a trashcan...

as much as i'd love for it to look good, i think it just sounds a bit wrong O.o

He's not going to look innocent and boyish. This whole look was intentional and it's not about the length of his hair. He'll show up somewhere else in a couple of weeks looking completely different.

I think it was only 2 days between the Q Awards and the start of the Dodgy Holiday Tour in Europe and you wouldn't know he was the same person.

he IS 24 lmao!!!

I think that was her point. :wink2:

He looked like he was in his 40s in some of those black and white German pics with the silly captions.

Meh, I don't know. I think it makes him look older, and I'm not sure if I like it...

Though, the 'Lebanese James Bond look', as I like to call it (more commonly known as 'the Q Awards look'), also made him look a little older, but I thought it really suited him...

Meh. *le shrug*

He's not going to look innocent and boyish. This whole look was intentional and it's not about the length of his hair. He'll show up somewhere else in a couple of weeks looking completely different.

I think it was only 2 days between the Q Awards and the start of the Dodgy Holiday Tour in Europe and you wouldn't know he was the same person.

I think that was her point. :wink2:

He looked like he was in his 40s in some of those black and white German pics with the silly captions.

haha, watching him smack them trashcan hard atm! - what i really, really HATE about LIVE in cartoon motion, is that in the middle of love today, he doesnt take his shirt off!!!!:tears:

so i take it you like the pic then????? - me too!!!! - it is my desktop bg!!!

mmmm I'd like to slick it down and see what it looks like then, but I don't suppose he'd let me play with his hair.

He reminds me of me, when I will just all of a sudden chop it way short for a fresh change.

we shall have to wait and see!

and what black and white german pics with silly captions?

Okay, depending on how he styles his hair, it's not much different than what it was in L.A. on Feb 11...just a tiny bit shorter in the back.

FEB 11

mikaancharla-1.jpg

April 9

mikanewhair4.jpg

See, not much difference at all. :thumb_yello:

ooooooh, i am really REALLY loving his new hair - omg, i actually thin i prefer it!!!!!! - WOW!!!!!!

My dad initially thought that Mika was 38...:lmfao::lmfao:

.....I don't see it....

You don't? I think he looks especially older in your signature pic.

I think a lot of us oldlings see it and that's why we're a little more enthusiastic than we should be about a 24-year-old boy. :naughty:

He looks younger in person and off stage though so for me it never goes beyond liking to see him shake his little ass on stage. Once the show is over it's back to reality.

You don't? I think he looks especially older in your signature pic.

I think a lot of us oldlings see it and that's why we're a little more enthusiastic than we should be about a 24-year-old boy. :naughty:

He looks younger in person and off stage though so for me it never goes beyond liking to see him shake his little ass on stage. Once the show is over it's back to reality.

Oh, yeah, in my sig deffinitely. But that's not the usual.

I mean if you think about all the pictures and interviews and everything, he doesn't look 38 at all. But that could just be me and my being naive...:blush-anim-cl:

Okay, depending on how he styles his hair, it's not much different than what it was in L.A. on Feb 11...just a tiny bit shorter in the back.

And I'm sure an hour before that he was shirtless and banging on some trash cans and not too many people in the audience were picturing him an innocent boy. :naughty: