Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

I really love this new haircut! He reminds me of a golfer now..but maybe it's just those pictures. I don't know if I like it better than before but it lokks really good :wub2:

omg a golfer! - i know exactly what you mean - when i first saw the pictures i was thinking 'ooooh, he looks like some famous golfer, but who' and now you made that comment - im glad im not the only one!

i love his hair btw!!!! - i think i might have possibly said it before mind....

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, depending on how he styles his hair, it's not much different than what it was in L.A. on Feb 11...just a tiny bit shorter in the back.

Don't forget, the Grammys were the day before the LA show, even though it looks a lot fluffier in the Grammy pics. It all depends on how he curls it, methinks.

So he went from A to B in 24 hours:

Grammys:

Mikab1.jpg

LA show:

mikaancharla-1.jpg

You know, he totally engineered this. He made us wait almost a month with no news of any sort, knowing that when he DID appear, he could have a buzz cut and be sporting sweat pants and we'd think it lovely. :blush-anim-cl:

I still stand by my conviction that the new 'do is less sexy, more cutesy. But hell, he still looks amazing. That jerk. :mf_rosetinted:

We love his long hair.

We love his short hair.

He is a PERSON therefore people need to get haircuts now and then. To us he looks the same, perhaps a little younger and more refreshed and relaxed. He looks so radient and we are so happy that he is like that during his break. He really needed the time off.

We picked on the poll: We like it!

well i hope the new granny hairdo is NOT that hairstyle he sported at the awards in china (pink b/g pics): god forbids... :boxed:

Don't you think anything is an improvement on the granny curls?

I still stand by my conviction that the new 'do is less sexy, more cutesy. But hell, he still looks amazing. That jerk. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah if you're waiting on Mika to just get ugly before you find something else to do with your time, you'd better make yourself comfortable. You're in for a long wait.

Yeah if you're waiting on Mika to just get ugly before you find something else to do with your time, you'd better make yourself comfortable. You're in for a long wait.

absolutely...haha:roftl:

those were disgusting!! ick. (suprisingly when mika had those i was seeing the pics with my grandmother and she was like "omg! i love his hair!"):roftl:

If he never changed his style, people would say why doesn't he ever change it up?

Just realized maybe it is the solid polo that threw me, and no tamagotchi or anything.

HMMMM, he looks so very normal, like we're going to play tennis and then have a bite at the club.

If he never changed his style, people would say why doesn't he ever change it up?

Just realized maybe it is the solid polo that threw me, and no tamagotchi or anything.

HMMMM, he looks so very normal, like we're going to play tennis and then have a bite at the club.

That's what struck me too!

He just looks so normal! :blink:

I am a BIG fan of longer hair on guys so I'm weeping away on the inside :tears: but I know it's just silly really.

I did wonder whether he's had it cut to keep cool if he's over there for a little while?

i kinda don't like it...it's alright i mean...i just miss the messy ness about if before...and it makes him look more mature(which i don't like i really liked the kid in mika and his messy hair reflected that) i'm a little sad about it but it will grow back and it could be worse

i think you have just summed up what i couldn't put my finger on! I like his slogan/animated t-shirts too:thumb_yello:

I'm not going to fret about it because it's only his hair and it'll grow back.

I'm not sure why so many went nuts when they first found out about the hair cut.:blink: Like others have said, he's a person and people get haircuts.

I also prefer the loose curls, but I can deal with this. Doesn't look bad, and it's not too different from the granny curls to me.:naughty: But it is better.

actually i'm with Breana on this one (phunkygal) there's something veerrrry un-Mika like about his clothes :/

and he does look like he's about to go golfing :/

gosh i know he's only human and entitled to a change but it's weeeeiiiiird guy :blink:

gimme a few days...i'll be good.....*breathing starts to slow down lol*

actually i'm with Breana on this one (phunkygal) there's something veerrrry un-Mika like about his clothes :/

gosh i know he's only human and entitled to a change but it's weeeeiiiiird guy :blink:

exactly. he better not be normal dammit! or might just die!:roftl:

i love his hair....and i didnt think it was too normal if you ask me.....did u see the heart on his t-shirt?

yeah but....Mika used to dress is some narky clothes in interviews too :/

but then again he's also on holiday lol

it's just weird. ive never seen him in anything like it (well i guess none of us have haha) and well...this change is gonna take some getting used to, i suppose...

it's just weird. ive never seen him in anything like it (well i guess none of us have haha) and well...this change is gonna take some getting used to, i suppose...

At least it's bright.:wink2:

well, it might be a one off - i expect hes back to his normal self by now...:roftl: