Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

I don't go round dressed as a penguin when I'm working,

You DON'T??? :shocked:

:naughty:

I'm not saying Mika wouldn't feel comfortable wearing the style of clothes off stage, he just chooses to keep the show style and his at home style separate, and fair play to him for that. Whatever he feels comfortable in.

Yes, yes, yes!

And really, as so many have already said, we ALL change. The

thing that caught my attention in phunkygal's original posts in this

thread was that she said he was "suddenly" changing "now" and pointed

to his shorter hair and polo shirt as indications of this. And the connotation,

whether she intended it or not, was that this "change" was bad.

We ALL change gradually, we evolve with time -- it has to happen. The

only things that don't change are inanimate objects -- if you're alive you

change.

But I don't think Mika's "change" if there is one, is sudden or drastic or

negative at all. And if he HAS changed, I mean fundamentally changed in

some way, I really don't think that's reflected in a haircut or a shirt. We

might see it in his behavior in the coming months, or hear it reflected

in his music, but I don't think superficial changes in his hair or clothes

(which really aren't changes at all, as he's had haircuts and worn polos

before) are dead giveaways that Mika has somehow become

a less interesting, less creative person, more "average" person.

dcdeb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes, yes!

And really, as so many have already said, we ALL change. The

thing that caught my attention in phunkygal's original posts in this

thread was that she said he was "suddenly" changing "now" and pointed

to his shorter hair and polo shirt as indications of this. And the connotation,

whether she intended it or not, was that this "change" was bad.

We ALL change gradually, we evolve with time -- it has to happen. The

only things that don't change are inanimate objects -- if you're alive you

change.

But I don't think Mika's "change" if there is one, is sudden or drastic or

negative at all. And if he HAS changed, I mean fundamentally changed in

some way, I really don't think that's reflected in a haircut or a shirt. We

might see it in his behavior in the coming months, or hear it reflected

in his music, but I don't think superficial changes in his hair or clothes

(which really aren't changes at all, as he's had haircuts and worn polos

before) are dead giveaways that Mika has somehow become

a less interesting, less creative person, more "average" person.

dcdeb

Well put Deb! Exactly my views.

Now, just to put everyone's mind at ease, I will personally ask him about all this change malarkey when he phones me tonight for our nightly chat:naughty:

Now, just to put everyone's mind at ease, I will personally ask him about all this change malarkey when he phones me tonight for our nightly chat:naughty:

Ask him how the yogic flying is coming along.

The polo shirt is waaay too neat:sneaky2: I want the braces, the hair, I want teh young Mika back...not the old man:mf_rosetinted:

I don't care of what he wears in China during interviews

...he's not my bf, so I can only ask for

the 2nd album

as soon as possible thanx :D

104eqmg.jpg

i dont care, nomatter what meeks does he will never convince me that he is sexy. but i thought he was "cuter" before.

mikster is less 'weird' and that's LESS GOOD! sobs..i dunno,i js dun like him being a 'normy' (normal commoner,in case ur wondering).it's just not MIKA anymore.:thumbdown:

He's not becoming normal!! He's the same as he was in my opinion. It doesn't really matter if he's wearing suspenders or polo's to me, he still seems the same MIKA... As long as he doesn't start trying to rap or collaborating with Kanye West and wearing their clothes style. The best thing he believes in is being yourself, and that's what he's doing. I really wouldn't worry about it guys, Just because he wears an orange shirt doesn't mean he's not "weird" anymore. Weird isn't defined by the clothes that you wear... He's still making the same music, same weirdness, and we'll see when the next album comes out.. :wink2: See the light!

The polo shirt is waaay too neat:sneaky2: I want the braces, the hair, I want teh young Mika back...not the old man:mf_rosetinted:

Hey!

You're young and he's looking older to you.....and I'm old and he's looking younger to me! :blink:

What does it all mean???? :roftl:

Ask him how the yogic flying is coming along.

Actually, now that you mention, I think he said he'd fly by and drop in to see me:roftl:

please excuse my ignorance but who is sara???:)

C'est moi :mf_rosetinted: Pleased to meet you.

I think we over-analyze Mika's actions too much. The guy is a human being...he is bound to go through changes like anyone of us.

but in a year changes don't happen this quick and this different, it IS scary for osme people and if you odnt agree well, the people who dont agree then just....nnnah!:roftl:

He's not becoming normal!! He's the same as he was in my opinion. It doesn't really matter if he's wearing suspenders or polo's to me, he still seems the same MIKA... As long as he doesn't start trying to rap or collaborating with Kanye West and wearing their clothes style. The best thing he believes in is being yourself, and that's what he's doing. I really wouldn't worry about it guys, Just because he wears an orange shirt doesn't mean he's not "weird" anymore. Weird isn't defined by the clothes that you wear... He's still making the same music, same weirdness, and we'll see when the next album comes out.. :wink2: See the light!

100% agree! just listening to the interview proves he is still the same-facial expression,comments etc..still the same

Be sure to tell him we all said hi... oh, and remind him about the "official"

thing, would you? :wink2:

OLD MAN! :shocked:

If you think he's looking old at 24, then I must be positively *decrepit*... :wheelchair:

:naughty:

dcdeb

i agree :biggrin2: and i would say the same about Mika, even with shorter hair and without braces, changes are inevitable :wink2:

:shocked:Heeey! thats my line!!

I don't care of what he wears in China during interviews

...he's not my bf, so I can only ask for

the 2nd album

as soon as possible thanx :D

104eqmg.jpg

well said

THANKYOU!!! first of all normal is not normal... because normal doesnt exist!

secondly: I think the changes he is making is a good thing...sometimes change is for the good! I think mika is becoming more like an approciable person, and not all "glossy" in his words! I feel that when mika was all that colourful skinny jeans, and braces perhaps mika (and some fans) felt him unaprociable because he was different.

It shouldnt matter what he looks like and those looks are going to change, mikas going to get old...hes going to change his hair...hes going to change his style of dress a little, but what do you expect....do you dress like you did when you were younger? NO! and you live in a fantacy if you think mika is going to look the same in some 15 years, when hes 40!

ITS not what he looks like....more what he is! mika is still mika on the inside...you can paint the shell of an egg but its still the same on the inside, no matter what kind of paint, or colour you paint it!

Am I the only one who prefers baggy blue jeans over too-tight technicolour jeans? And belts (:mf_lustslow:) over braces?

As long as he doesn't start trying to rap or collaborating with Kanye West and wearing their clothes style.

*puts hands over ears and stomps feet*

I can't heeeaar you! Na,na,na, nope, didn't even hear that...! :fisch: