Model Mika is a flash hit (The London Paper)

-Jennie-

I can't believe all of that:boxed:

I'f Mika takes off more than a shirt i might cry.

i'm not a fan of a model, let alone an underwear model, i'm a fan of a fantastic singer with an amazing personality. I hope he doesn't go to far with this, assuming that it's true in the first place...:blink:

If he were to do this it would go against everything he said about modeling when he did the paul smith one.

What did he say? Forgive me for being an ignorant fan...:wub2:

Mika I think the message is clear. KEEP YOUR PANTS ON:mf_rosetinted:

And if this is what the fans say what will the haters say? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he say? Forgive me for being an ignorant fan...:wub2:

He basically said that he normally wouldn't do modeling like that, but that paul smith is a good company and they don't make you fake looking and re-touch you until you don't even look like yourself. And that they take normal people of the streets, not just over done models. and that thats why he agreed to do it. The guy who was talking there wouldn't model easily and would NOT do underwear....

So thats why i decided i don't believe any of it. I'm just confused.....the london paper is pretty reliable.....isn't it.?

He basically said that he normally wouldn't do modeling like that, but that paul smith is a good company and they don't make you fake looking and re-touch you until you don't even look like yourself. And that they take normal people of the streets, not just over done models. and that thats why he agreed to do it. The guy who was talking there wouldn't model easily and would NOT do underwear....

So thats why i decided i don't believe any of it. I'm just confused.....the london paper is pretty reliable.....isn't it.?

I know that's what he said, but those Paul Smith pics are just the worst IMO. He looks like he has loads of make up on - talk about fake looking.

Definitely. He could do the gap announcements at the tube stations. :mf_rosetinted: Ahh, what a brilliant strategy... and so original....:blush-anim-cl:

you mean the MIND THE GAP thing :naughty: yeah I can see that drawing attention to the undies department (it pays to advertise as my hubby always says if he is caught with his flies undone :naughty:)

Sorry if a similar story has already been posted but I'm a bit behind with news lately.

This was in the London Paper tonight.

Didn't have time to scan it so I typed it up instead.

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

I would do the same thing :mf_rosetinted:

Hasn't he kind of hinted that he's not a fan of this paper in the past. I could be wrong, just something said at Somerset House.

I'd be very surprised if he did do this, as he is not the most over confident person, which most people who do this kind of modelling are.

If he did, I would imagine he would definitely do it his way.