Goodbye....but not forever....

AnnaMariaPetra

AMP!

I think what you are doing is very strong and very admirable.

I understand what you mean exactly.

It is not easy to leave here i know and i've only been hear for 6 months but i feel it's part of my life.

Take care and we'll miss you very much in the oldlings.

We'll see you when you want to come back xxx

love and hugs xx:wub2:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: Anneke,

You will be missed a lot! We understand your need to go for now... the family needs you and children grow up so quickly. There will be time for MFC later... and we will be here to welcome you back then. As said by other Oldlings, your seat will be kept warm and the porch light will be burning for whenever you return. :cheerful_h4h::gathering:

Still, do drop in once in a while for an update and a hello - we can share some good Dutch cheese, compare clogs and pick on weealx...:thumb_yello:

Love,

your half-Dutch MFC friend, Patty xx :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Goodbye….

Goodbye but not forever! For my own and my family’s sake I am going to leave the MFC. With pain in my heart, because I have loved every second of being a member. But now it is time for me to get my (Real) Life back; the MFC was taking the most of my time, which I should have spent on RL…

I have learned a lot: from the Basic English words to common social skills, and customs of various countries and people all over the world. I have met people whom I now consider friends, although I have never met anyone of you in real life! I will really miss the conversations I have had with all and each of you. With a special word of thanks for my fellow Oldlings: I love you all and hope to meet you somewhere sometime in the future!

My leaving the MFC does absolutely NOT mean I love Mika any less then I did before, I will still be a Mika-fan, and cannot wait to hear his next album, or go to one of his concerts! (I already stated how much I regret not to be able to be in Amsterdam at July 8…..I will be there in my thoughts!!)

Perhaps, if it is possible, someone can PM me if there is a new interview with Mika in the media, or some very important news….I hope I’m not asking too much…..I will empty my PM-box, but will not look at it for several weeks because I am so quickly addicted that I would be stuck on the MFC in no-time again….! However, I am a too curious person not wanting to know some things, I am so afraid I will miss something Mika-related….

As I said in the beginning: this goodbye is not forever: I will visit the MFC again in the future, but only when I think I am strong enough not to get addicted again…

Goodbye friends and thanks for all the fun-hours I have had with you!!!!!

Anneke

Hello dears!

I'm quoting myself for the following reason:

I find the MFC too much fun, I'm enjoying it too much. So much that I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer and I spent too many hours with the MFC.

I need the computer for other things so I cannot get rid of it completely. But because I am not strong enough to keep away from the MFC by my self I came up with this brilliant idea: I have asked FD to ban me! Yes, brilliant plan isn't it?:thumb_yello: We agreed to start with a 2 week ban (for I really need to read your reviews about the Christmas Party!) and after that I will see further.

I miss you already:wub2:

XXX Anneke XXX aka: AnnaMariaPetra XXXXXXXXXXX

(Ps: I find myself quit silly and an idiot, but the situation is as it is.)

Hello dears!

I find the MFC too much fun, I'm enjoying it too much. So much that I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer and I spent too many hours with the MFC.

I need the computer for other things so I cannot get rid of it completely. But because I am not strong enough to keep away from the MFC by my self I came up with this brilliant idea: I have asked FD to ban me! Yes, brilliant plan isn't it?:thumb_yello: We agreed to start with a 2 week ban (for I really need to read your reviews about the Christmas Party!) and after that I will see further.

:tears::no: That is so sad AMP!!! I will miss you!! Can't believe you are going

to be voluntarily banned!! :boxed:

Hello dears!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :tears:

We're gonna miss you .. :wink2:

Dear AMP, that is a serious admission that one is seriously addicted if the only way is to be banned:shocked: Mind you, I guess you can still view as a guest!:roftl:

Looking forward to seing you again when the time is right:thumb_yello::wub2:

Hello dears!

:tears:!!!

I think I know the situation you're in..I've had the same last year and I weren't on mfc for 3/4 months. It really helped, and I'm sure It'll work for you too!:thumb_yello:

:huglove: bye for now

Edited by lindemfc

Hello dears!

:tears:

I hope that everything work out for you! :wink2:

And don't hesitate to drop in once and a while! :original:

i think we all need to go to rehab for mikaddiction lmao i'm on here nearly every day but saying that i do have a life besides the mfc lol so i think i'm ok for now pmsl

oohh do come back & see us again soon

missing you already:punk: