Goodbye....but not forever....

AnnaMariaPetra

Goodbye….

Goodbye but not forever! For my own and my family’s sake I am going to leave the MFC. With pain in my heart, because I have loved every second of being a member. But now it is time for me to get my (Real) Life back; the MFC was taking the most of my time, which I should have spent on RL…

I have learned a lot: from the Basic English words to common social skills, and customs of various countries and people all over the world. I have met people whom I now consider friends, although I have never met anyone of you in real life! I will really miss the conversations I have had with all and each of you. With a special word of thanks for my fellow Oldlings: I love you all and hope to meet you somewhere sometime in the future!

My leaving the MFC does absolutely NOT mean I love Mika any less then I did before, I will still be a Mika-fan, and cannot wait to hear his next album, or go to one of his concerts! (I already stated how much I regret not to be able to be in Amsterdam at July 8…..I will be there in my thoughts!!)

Perhaps, if it is possible, someone can PM me if there is a new interview with Mika in the media, or some very important news….I hope I’m not asking too much…..I will empty my PM-box, but will not look at it for several weeks because I am so quickly addicted that I would be stuck on the MFC in no-time again….! However, I am a too curious person not wanting to know some things, I am so afraid I will miss something Mika-related….

As I said in the beginning: this goodbye is not forever: I will visit the MFC again in the future, but only when I think I am strong enough not to get addicted again…

Goodbye friends and thanks for all the fun-hours I have had with you!!!!!

Anneke

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye….

Goodbye but not forever! For my own and my family’s sake I am going to leave the MFC. With pain in my heart, because I have loved every second of being a member. But now it is time for me to get my (Real) Life back; the MFC was taking the most of my time, which I should have spent on RL…

I have learned a lot: from the Basic English words to common social skills, and customs of various countries and people all over the world. I have met people whom I now consider friends, although I have never met anyone of you in real life! I will really miss the conversations I have had with all and each of you. With a special word of thanks for my fellow Oldlings: I love you all and hope to meet you somewhere sometime in the future!

My leaving the MFC does absolutely NOT mean I love Mika any less then I did before, I will still be a Mika-fan, and cannot wait to hear his next album, or go to one of his concerts! (I already stated how much I regret not to be able to be in Amsterdam at July 8…..I will be there in my thoughts!!)

Perhaps, if it is possible, someone can PM me if there is a new interview with Mika in the media, or some very important news….I hope I’m not asking too much…..I will empty my PM-box, but will not look at it for several weeks because I am so quickly addicted that I would be stuck on the MFC in no-time again….! However, I am a too curious person not wanting to know some things, I am so afraid I will miss something Mika-related….

As I said in the beginning: this goodbye is not forever: I will visit the MFC again in the future, but only when I think I am strong enough not to get addicted again…

Anneke

OMG....:blink: now you make me sad...:no: :no: :no::tears: goodbye...come back soon...MFC will wait for you :thumb_yello:

dear AMP

you are very brave.

i should have done the same ages ago...but i'm still here, addicted to the bones.

the oldlings will miss you a lot, you know this, and will always welcome you back. but we can wait...prob yr family cannot anymore.

i'll do my best to keep you updated, giving you the direct link to mika stuff, without mentioning mfc links by now, ok?

i know what you mean...i live it everyday.

take care, life is so hard sometimes...even about a popstar fanclub.

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:tears:

It makes me sad, but real life is probably more important. (Just not all of us have got the guts to leave the mfc to catch up with our real lives...)

We gaan je missen!!! :huglove:

Awwww... AMP you know that we will miss you. But if we're honest,

many of us are in the same predicament... :(

Take care of your family and your real life -- we will be here when you're

ready to come back, and will try to give you updates!

Take good care :huglove:

dcdeb

Dear Anneke - I could hardly believe it when I read your post -

but then the sensible head, I keep somewhere else, reminded me

that RL is important - especially family and friends.

If Mika had been on the scene 5 years ago I know it would have

been impossible for me to be on here apart from an occasional

visit!! I will miss you in the Oldlings - and your cheerful posts.

I will keep in touch via PM's if anything important (Officialness!!)

happens - but so will the other Oldlings - so your PM box will fill

fairly quickly!! :naughty:

Take care - love to you and your family!! xxxx

I'll miss you AMP...:crybaby: who will I explain the subtleties of English idioms to now?????:naughty:

I totally understand your reasons for leaving/taking a break...COMPLETELY understand :wink2: .

Hope to see you around again sometime though.

Rach

x

Goodbye….

Anneke

why are you going i'll miss you::

Don't think I ever speak to you on here, but well I know how easy it is to get addicted to this place in the last four months. :shocked:

Take care of yourself and enjoy what's important in your life, your family, friends and getting some you time.

We'll still be here when and if you come back...

Take care :thumb_yello: