The OFFICIAL I Touched Mika Thread!

DS Nightly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a strange dream about 2 months ago. not only strange also it was weird:naughty:

it's a long dream.

shortly mika was a worker in my school i saw him and gave him a huge hug:roftl:

so yes i touched him but it was just a dream:blush-anim-cl:

Ahahaha, oh gawd, now I've got this mental picture of some crazy Mika-worshipping cult whose members claim to have achieved enlightenment by touching him :roftl:

That's the mental picture I was getting as well.

well I have to admit it here.........

I didn't touch him, I didn't smell him, I didn't pinch any of his body part...

and I feel good with that... he's just a human and I don't feel good with all that "oh let's make him our GOD" thing... I think he's a nice boy with good sense of humour and great music talent :) that's all from moi.

This thread was meant to be funny, that's atleast how I interpreted it... I'm in agreement with you. BUT, I don't think its deplorable to see "touching" him as a unique, wonderful experience. IT sounds worse than it is.... Mika reaches for people, he flicks braces and even gives kisses sometimes lol... Speaking for myself, I didn't reach out to him and try and grab him...we were taking a picture and both of us just went for it at the same moment... I don't care what anyone says, getting to touch the real mika was an amazing experience... shaking hands with people who are famous and that you admire is something you never forget...It doesn't mean that we worship them like gods...He is "human," but by no means is he just an ordinary person...of course its special even to just be near him.

I just don't want people here feeling bad because they feel what thousands of people would feel if they got a hand shake, hug...whatever from mika-- complete BLISS in my opinion:wub2:

This thread was meant to be funny, that's

touch the real mika was an amazing experience... shaking hands with people who are famous and that you admire is something you never forget...

Exactly.

Everytime I get to meet people that I deeply admire, also people that are not in newpapers and on tv..it's always makes you feel something really strong..Whatever who the person is, this person managed to have your admiration and does things that really touch you.

I'll always remember at my first Mika's gig, when I was at the front row, and that I saw Mika coming on stage jumping around and starting singing...the fact to be so close, and to hear live a person that admire so much as an artist is and will always be a unique moment.

This thread is just made to turn out in a funnier way and sort out the ridiculous of the situation, when you get to a point of such excitement ...This thread is just fun!

at his show in new york (2/02/08) before the show, he came out to talk to us for a bit, and he shook my hand. :wub2:

then during "lollipop" i jumped over the barricade to get on stage, and mika pulled me up the rest of the way, touching my left side.:wub2:

again during "lollipop" mika's shoulder was hanging out of his animal costume, and i touched his sweaty bare shoulder :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Seriously guys... this ain't fair! Think about the other Mika fans (like me) who have to deal with cravings of finding Mika pics and gossip all life long only to stay sane, while you guys are off out TOUCHING the guy! I might not even ever get to see him, never ever- only at gigs probs, but touching him... no, having a pic with him... no, speaking with him... no, giving him a gift with my own hands... NO! Can't you feel my pain! The suffering some of us have to go through every day!? Think about a life without SEEING Mika! Can you bear it? :tears:

"Please sponser a MFC fan who hasn't met or seen Mika, its only 1 pound a month-please help, recieve a picture and a letter from the MFC fan you donated to" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

it was a mystical experience, like floating on air:harp:

:lmao:

wonder why our fragile minds have been totally corrupted:insane:

who's to blame?:cool:

15drkzl.png

noo it's just that we are a bunch of mad ironic ppl :D

...or are you serious?:shocked:

I know!:lmao:

this' one of the wallpapers I took from here :naughty:

somebody knows who the author is?! fk out my daylight, you're GENIUS! :D:roftl:

I will never listen to this song again without grinning now :naughty: