Ivor Novello Awards (Mika nominated!)

Pam Travers

Good on ya! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh, looks like I'm going completely by myself, my friend was supposed to come but she can't, ah well, more of a hard work to be done, if any is required

You know what you need to do today !:naughty:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It mentioned that they haven't announced the noms for best songwriter yet. Maybe they'll be another nod for him.

yeah it'll likely be from me :roftl:

sorry you won't get what i'm on about (I have a kinda head nod thing going on when I'm stressy, kinda like Derren Brown does) I was making a bad joke :punk:

anyhow I hope Mika wins he truly deserves it :thumb_yello:

Update: He will be there.

And I know because...he told me (and Pengu) personally, when we chatted to him tonight at the Yelle gig:naughty:.

I'm not kidding you! We had a nice little chat...He's so lovely. So yes, he'll be there, as these are quite important awards. His eyes opened wide when I asked, and went "of cooooooourse!!"

Oh no, now you got me really hyper :hypo: Do you know what time? Or if it's in the afternoon or anything?

Great - glad they were there - and thanks for your text Rose!!

Good to know that it sounds like Mika has fantastic plans for

his fanclub - Fred was right all along - just wish the promises

for "tomorrow.........top of the week..........any day now" had not

been made - but when it all happens I guess it will be a bit like

childbirth - we will forget the pain!!! (Once he tours Australia!!)

:punk::punk:

Bet you would get a nice reception - like Rose and Sariflor :wink2:

Maybe you don't need a disguise after all :roftl:

We'll have to wait and see then :naughty: Then again there will be other people trying to see other celebs (or even just mika) but I hope it's not too crowded, but I hope it's not empty at all, I don't want to look like a mad woman hanging round the hotel for a few hours :naughty:

So, I'm off in 15 mins or so.. errm, wish me luck? :naughty: Like an idiot I forgot my phone so I can't text anyone saying whether I saw him or not (or took pictures) so you'll have to wait til I get home, at like 8pm (uk time).

So, I'm off in 15 mins or so.. errm, wish me luck? :naughty: Like an idiot I forgot my phone so I can't text anyone saying whether I saw him or not (or took pictures) so you'll have to wait til I get home, at like 8pm (uk time).

Will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Safe journey!! :thumb_yello:

Oh no, now you got me really hyper :hypo: Do you know what time? Or if it's in the afternoon or anything?

Good luck!!

I have no clue at what time it starts, I forgot to ask him:naughty: Like I forgot to mention the Royal Albert Hall thing.......IDIOT!!

Anyway, have fun, and report asap soldier!

Good luck!!

I have no clue at what time it starts, I forgot to ask him:naughty: Like I forgot to mention the Royal Albert Hall thing.......IDIOT!!

Oh Sara! :sneaky2: Focus! :thumbdown:

Why oh why do you always have to be so clouded??

Next time I'll write you a checklist :naughty:

:lmfao:viannen_19.gif

YOU TWO!! What a good hunch you had Sara!! A very nice way to end your night I am sure.:wub2:

And I can completely understand Mana going "We can't heeeeearrrrr you" with her fingers in her ears....he should be a little less flippant about saying this sort of thing....there are too many of us on MFC who want to hold him to his word....or just hold him....:naughty:

Or hang on to his every word when he's actually only making conversations!:naughty:

So, I'm off in 15 mins or so.. errm, wish me luck? Like an idiot I forgot my phone so I can't text anyone saying whether I saw him or not (or took pictures) so you'll have to wait til I get home, at like 8pm (uk time).

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to hear from you!

Oh Sara! :sneaky2: Focus! :thumbdown:

Why oh why do you always have to be so clouded??

Next time I'll write you a checklist :naughty:

:lmfao:viannen_19.gif

Yeah, we really have to do that, if she is going to keep running in to Mr Curly and making him his clothes we could get a lot of things carried out that way!:naughty:

l_good_luck.gif

So, only Danika??

Good luck soldier!! WE'll be here when you return. And never fear you won't be the only fan there, lots of other celeb fans will be haning over the barricades. I saw Queen go in to the awards last year on youtube, and there were heaps of people there in the background.

UPDATE GUESTS ARE ARRIVING ALREADY

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=318700&nbc1=1

Where's Danika, can anyone see her?????

Where's Danika, can anyone see her?????

No I don't see her. She's very tall so she should be easy to spot. I hope she was able to see him.

Thanks for the pics. Yasmine looks lovely.

Good luck!!

that was actually the first thing that came to my mind, 'Sara talked to Mika! did she mention the acoustic gig??' :roftl:

oh, there are pics from today already! thanks for the links!