Ivor Novello Awards (Mika nominated!)

Pam Travers

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for photos, girls!

With mine the knowledge of language casually to come across here a new theme with new photos -it a success ))).

It is a pity, that it is impossible to take from that site freely photos without watermarks. What they mercantile

....especially when we spoke about MFC and how the technical side of the site needs work to allow more things to work, and he knew of a few bugs that we have here.. like trying to upload stuff onto MFC:naughty:. He new exactly what error one gets so do the maths:roftl:.

Haha, Mika connie_31.gif

You know we love you, right?

So I thought I'd write a report since I have a few minutes to kill before my lesson starts. Whether you read it or not is your choice :original:

Thanks! :flowers2:

9218183sl5.jpg

MIKA, for all of us you win everyday....you're only at the beginning of your career....you'll surely get even soon :thumb_yello:

Stupid watermarks :thumbdown:

81203128.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933F549535AE5A47FC0C2F47B98C9FB1036F12EEA9B6A8E6AF

81203158.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933F549535AE5A47FC2BE2DFD2FFA825E46F12EEA9B6A8E6AF

Had to quote those again i love them :wub2:

Thanks for photos, girls!

With mine the knowledge of language casually to come across here a new theme with new photos -it a success ))).

It is a pity, that it is impossible to take from that site freely photos without watermarks. What they mercantile

hi lena! it looks like when it comes to mika, language is not a problem :o)

as for the watermarks, i guess it is to protect themselves, as that's how they make their money!

:wink2:

nothing is showing for me in most of your posts...strange. it seems like everyone else can see them fine??

I don't see them either.:no:

Mari, are you posting pics, cos I'm seeing nothing in your posts and other people's pics are coming up?

Edit: Sorry, we must all have been writing at the same time!

Sorry, I'm gonna upload them on photobucket and then post the link. It seems that the others are able to see them, hopefully......

9218183sl5.jpg

MIKA, to all of us you win everyday....you're only at the beginning of your career....you'll surely get even soon :thumb_yello:

stupid stupid stupid watermarks ;( ;(