Pam Travers

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you noticed what SMALL crowd? :naughty:

and the ppl? just old crappy men!!!

oh dear...maybe danika arrived too late? what time were they taken?

is danika texting anyone there?

:shocked:

relax relax

cause there is nothing that 'I' can do!!!!:naughty:

oh dear...maybe danika arrived too late? what time were they taken?

is danika texting anyone there?

:shocked:

No, she forgot her phone. She won't be able to report back until 8 pm when she gets home. Hopefully she's there!

I knew I wouldn't get back here in time to get the pics as they arrived online, so I'm glad I posted the link!! Don't worry about the watermarks, avoca always comes along and does a great job with those:wub2:

have you noticed what SMALL crowd? :naughty:

and the ppl? just old crappy men!!!

They are the autograph hunters who get signatures on the CDs and pictures and then sell them on ebay. They come as teams I reckon, someone takes the pic of them getting the sig to verify it is for real.

Oh Sara! :sneaky2: Focus!

Why oh why do you always have to be so clouded??

Next time I'll write you a checklist

viannen_19.gif

I know, I couldn't believe it myself when I remembered that I should have asked that....especially when we spoke about MFC and how the technical side of the site needs work to allow more things to work.

I did remember to show him and Andy my pink-shiny patent-super-douper shoes!!

That last smiley you used is SOOO cute.Oh which reminds me that we told him about the new smileys here, Rose brought it up I think and I said the one that pokes the eye is quite funny.

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to hear from you!

Yeah, we really have to do that, if she is going to keep running in to Mr Curly and making him his clothes we could get a lot of things carried out that way!

Haha! I wish!! I wouldn't mind it being a habit.It was very nice yet very "normal". Refreshing. Cool. Super!

So, only Danika??

Good luck soldier!! WE'll be here when you return. And never fear you won't be the only fan there, lots of other celeb fans will be haning over the barricades. I saw Queen go in to the awards last year on youtube, and there were heaps of people there in the background.

UPDATE GUESTS ARE ARRIVING ALREADY

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=318700&nbc1=1

Where's Danika, can anyone see her?????

Thanks BS!!! These are fantastic. Obviously wireimage don't have our FBI knowledge, as they call Yasmine "guest", lol!

Where's out girl? Our only representative! Maybe she's standing on the other side?

Dammit I hope that she got to see him!! We need reports.

nice google-ing / fbi work people!!!!

thank you!

they look nice ;o)

Totally FBI, we're Da Best. I must say though, and maybe Rose will agree, that his hair looked much beter last night than today. IMO. It just looked more natural, falling over his forehead. Hmpf.:blink:

So does anyone know WHEN we will find out about results? When does this thing end? Does the info leak out as it happens, or do they wait til the whole thing ends, and then they make it public?

I knew I wouldn't get back here in time to get the pics as they arrived online, so I'm glad I posted the link!! Don't worry about the watermarks, avoca always comes along and does a great job with those:wub2:

They are the autograph hunters who get signatures on the CDs and pictures and then sell them on ebay. They come as teams I reckon, someone takes the pic of them getting the sig to verify it is for real.

I think that last time she said that she doesn't remove the watermarks herself, but that she gets the pics from some media agency thingie that she's signed up for...so it may take a little while before she gets them. But it will be worth the wait:thumb_yello:.

You know, about the men, I was gonna say that they looked "wrong". Just something about them doesn't look right...How sad. I hope that Mika doesn't sign anything for them. Stuff'em!

I have just come back, I couldn't be bothered to wait til after the ceremony cos I have lessons to go too :fisch: But I did see him (woop) and Yasmine (double woop) wow the pics came here quickly :blink: I didn't get to talk to either of them, I shouted out their names but they didn't hear me, but oh well :naughty: I took like 4 pics, I was too busy shouting their names then I realised I should be taking pics as well :doh: but I'll have to post those later on, although the ones posted here are way better :naughty:

I know, I couldn't believe it myself when I remembered that I should have asked that....especially when we spoke about MFC and how the technical side of the site needs work to allow more things to work, and he knew of a few bugs that we have here.. like trying to upload stuff onto MFC:naughty:. He new exactly what error one gets so do the maths:roftl:.

:shocked: What? :roftl:

We so need to talk this weekend!

I wouldn't say I'm jealous - that's not right, because I'm so glad that you and Rose got to see him. But if I lived in London I would have been there you know? I mean I saw Yelle a couple of weeks ago anyway. Damn! I really am pleased that you got a chance to speak to him though.

I have just come back, I couldn't be bothered to wait til after the ceremony cos I have lessons to go too :fisch: But I did see him (woop) and Yasmine (double woop) wow the pics came here quickly :blink: I didn't get to talk to either of them, I shouted out their names but they didn't hear me, but oh well :naughty: I took like 4 pics, I was too busy shouting their names then I realised I should be taking pics as well :doh: but I'll have to post those later on, although the ones posted here are way better :naughty:

Awesome! So glad you made it in time. They looked cute together huh?

Awesome! So glad you made it in time. They looked cute together huh?

Thanks :original: They did indeed! I guess I was expecting both of them there, was really glad that I didn't miss out, I even got told off by security cos I was trying to accidentally get too close to take a picture .. Looks like my brain has a mind of its own when Mika's around lol