Outrage!

abz

So tell us VS, are you feeling stalked by Mika?:naughty: Is he obsessed with you? I guess so, seeing as he sings about you:roftl:

hahaha, oooh, Violet_Sky, i'm jealous! i bet has has a pic hanging on his wall too

What can I say? He's just a pain. :naughty:

Each time he calls me I say 'Mika, listen, better go and write a blog, people are missing you' and he keeps moaning 'mmmh, yeah...maybe..." and then instead of doing what he was told, he just sits and sends me spam. :thumbdown:

Last week I received a biiig box filled with confetti and lollipops and all that crab... erm crap ... :blink:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each time he calls me I say 'Mika, listen, better go and write a blog, people are missing you' and he keeps moaning 'mmmh, yeah...maybe..." and then instead of doing what he was told, he just sits and sends me spam. :thumbdown:

Last week I received a biiig box filled with confetti and lollipops and all that crab... erm crap ... :blink:

Next time he calls you please tell him to go write his new album!:naughty:

sounds sooo obnoxious, i'm so sorry. :naughty:

:roftl:

From this article, and the comments there, I get the impression mika does not particulary like having his picture taken by the media, but has no problem with meeting people who care about his music, and that the picture might mean something to them...if ya get me? :P

Ok,this article that Katie whoever wrote is so dull and wrong. I really disagree with her (well,everyone here disagree with her,right :naughty:)...I left a comment there.

Thanks for posting,altough this wasn't really pleasant to read :emot-sad:

From this article, and the comments there, I get the impression mika does not particulary like having his picture taken by the media, but has no problem with meeting people who care about his music, and that the picture might mean something to them...if ya get me? :P

I get you :wink2:

ya i totally get u ur right he doesn't have time for people who don't really have time for him and just wanna dig up dirt on him but he has time for his loyal fans and that's why we love him:):mf_lustslow::wub2:

If so, I could totally live with his approach :wink2:

This is great. oops well I mean the comments! The story is a load of junk, but you guys stuck up for Mika so well!! I especially like these comments;

OMG I HATE U! what hav u got against mika? i’ll DEFINETLY see what all the people on the mika fan club online have to say about this!

yoour a meany head he freekin rules!!!

haha and I posted;

LIAR!!!!!! Mika is so sweet!! Your just being a jerk! I can’t believe you would do this to such a great man leave him alone!!!! RAWWWWWWRRR!!!!!!!!

MFC RULES!!!!

This is so nice and optimistic said!:wub2:

Hey guys, just remember- we all want to be/sound mature about this. Since it's a representation of mika's fan base, could you try to keep the comments constructive?

We don't want to stoop down to her level of bashing. She's clearly had some bad experiences and doesn't really know mika. But thats her problem isn't it:thumb_yello: :naughty:

That Katie person also wrote that Mika has a "withering fanbase". Well, she obviously hasn't seen the MFC, has she? :punk:

She doesn't know what she's talking about, but oh well. You can't let the media get you down. I think (hope) that Mika has a lot more fans than haters.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I said. MIKA can tell whether you are a real fan or if you're just posing for the cameras. Who can blame him for not wanting to smile and wave just because some blogger (who doesn't even like him!) wants him to.

i hate it when people write crap like this.

mika's a good guy...he can be mean but he's so good to his fans.

she makes it seem like he's a total grumpalicous diva....just because he didn't want to talk to her...a gossipcolumnist(sp?). Drives me crazy!

:thumbdown::mad3:

Hey guys, just remember- we all want to be/sound mature about this. Since it's a representation of mika's fan base, could you try to keep the comments constructive?

We don't want to stoop down to her level of bashing. She's clearly had some bad experiences and doesn't really know mika. But thats her problem isn't it:thumb_yello: :naughty:

i agree!!!! 100%

Maybe she wants some attention.

Mica is only human and can not be "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY" all the time. And this person that says she's met Mika on more than one occassion and didn't get a good impression from him...I am a huge fan of his and would really like to meet him, even once...so when she said that I was thinking if you didn't like him the first time, why meet the man again and again?

As for the dwindling fan base...is she nuts?!? He's sold, what, over 5 million copies of his albums and sells out shows all around the world...she obviously has not done her research.

By the way, Mica is VERY generous and VERY kind to his fans!!!