Did U Know This About Mika?

Daniella92

i think i just said the same thing...:naughty: i do, very nice...

lol yeah you did...

but I don't like it cause it shows his darker side... I just find it cute in his mouth ! lllol :naughty:

glad to know I'm not the only one though hehe

live is the best... yeah I got to hear the f word right out of his mouth in front of my very eyes... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

live is the best... yeah I got to hear the f word right out of his mouth in front of my very eyes... :mf_rosetinted:

lucky,lucky girl :mf_rosetinted:

(it's off topic,but what's that in your avatar,I've seen it in someones signature ,and that someone was from Canada too...I think...:confused:)

lol yeah you did...

but I don't like it cause it shows his darker side... I just find it cute in his mouth ! lllol :naughty:

glad to know I'm not the only one though hehe

ohh i'm so jealous...

mika's cussing...:wub2::naughty:

lucky,lucky girl :mf_rosetinted:

(it's off topic,but what's that in your avatar,I've seen it in someones signature ,and that someone was from Canada too...I think...:confused:)

It's the logo of Montréal's hockey team, the Canadians (which we often call "The Habs") it's the playoffs now and we're trying to show support to our team !!!

no i do too, and was wondering the same thing lol it's more of the way he says it haha:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yeah maybe :naughty:

I know! ****ing damn right it is, it's a ****ing disgrace, and such a ****ing ****ty example to the young!

Really, the ****er should be more ****ing careful with his mouth...:naughty::roftl:

In the same way that there is a letter doing the rounds of the internet where they mix up all the letters in the words except the first and last letters and amazingly you can still read it, my brain does a really good job of translating all those asterisks and for some reason I find that amazing and fascinating.... Sorry, I think I need some lunch.

Is it? Does that mean you're saying that Mika ****s on a regular basis? :naughty:

I wondered something similar:wink2:

I'm certain he never said those things, is a virgin, and gives his seat to old ladies on the tube. Really, I read it in an interview, and you can see it in his eyes. He would never say a bad word. I would leave MFC forever if he did.

Absolutely. And it was actually someone else who decided that Lollipop means anything other than exactly what the words in the song say:mf_rosetinted: And I'm talking the radio version here. Someone else must have inserted the "w" word in the album version.

not that its any of my business, or any of our business, but i doubt hes a virgin.

cough cough 24 and sexy cough cough:blink:

You are absolutely right. It is none of our business.... and doesn't that make it all the more interesting because of it?

And if any of you feel like asking that in my question thread... go right ahead! I'm certainly not game!lol!

I happen to love Mika's swearing. I didn't know what to make of him before I saw him live for the first time. I thought he was sort of dorky. Then I saw him on stage, acting casual and cool, dropping the occasional f-bomb. I thought it was great. :naughty:

Thaks For Diffendig Me(u With 9,...posts:))!:) I Really Don't Know What Did I Do Wrong...but Sry If I Did ....sth.... :op

You didn't do anything wrong really, you provoked a discussion that quite a few of us have been enjoying, so that's good!

Thaks For Diffendig Me(u With 9,...posts:))!:) I Really Don't Know What Did I Do Wrong...but Sry If I Did ....sth.... :op

Aw, you didn't do anything wrong Daniella... I was just in an odd mood last night and was being a little sarcastic. As Babspanky said we're enjoying this thread. :):wink2:

Swearings ****ing normal! lol.

It makes him seem even more down to earth to me somehow, probably as I'm always used to hearing people talk like that. I'm around a year younger than Mika and mostly everyone I know swears...

Had to introduce a swear box round ours so it makes us aware to not swear around the baby! :shocked:

Oh Daniella, we're just being silly!! Don't worry :wink2:

You didn't do anything wrong really, you provoked a discussion that quite a few of us have been enjoying, so that's good!

Exactly, heheh...Enjoyed it quite a bit I must say:naughty:

I'm certain he never said those things, is a virgin, and gives his seat to old ladies on the tube. Really, I read it in an interview, and you can see it in his eyes. He would never say a bad word. I would leave MFC forever if he did.

:roftl::roftl:

On a more serious note, I must agree with those who say that they like the fact that he swears.

I think that it just shows that he is indeed a regular person like us...Although I personally don't ever swear *cough, Grace Kelly recording of 280208* :roftl:, but you know what I mean:mf_lustslow:

Well, I have no idea how often he ****s or if he ****s at all, but he certainly can swear and from what I have seen, does it often! :thumb_yello: But possibly only when he's trying to show off and be a bit street.

soooooooo right over this!! :roftl: :roftl::roftl:

he's good at looking the part, you know.. :fisch:

I seem to recall the live footage of the kiss showed it was a micro-second, not some smackaroomy long drawn out passionate personal I love you kiss.

Suddenly you realise it only looks like that because of the amount of time you spend gazing at it ... and maybe wishing it was you!!:roftl:

smackaroomylongdrawnoutpassionatepersonalIloveyoukiss.

Perfect word for playing gallows:mf_rosetinted: Would it also fit on a scrabble board?:naughty:

Is it? Does that mean you're saying that Mika ****s on a regular basis? :naughty:

I don't know, I've studies him for so long now and I'm still in the dark about his behaviour concerning this.

One part of him shows me a good Catholic boy who would never even think about speaking the naughty words on his lips out loud and doing all these kinds of bunnylike behaviour.

On the other hand, it seems like he loves to hump everything and everyone, labelling it as 'flirting'. He's a mystery:mf_rosetinted:

inetersting thread....:thumb_yello:

off topic - in case of emergency situation, wonder what (bad word) would first pop-up in his mind (English or French?) - knowing that he is bi-(lingual)...

(and in certain situations one wants to curse in a way that everybody understands, and in other - that no one does:naughty:

..the ones dealing with two or more languages in everyday life will prob understand ...)

I don't know, I've studies him for so long now and I'm still in the dark about his behaviour concerning this.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: (we all are) :naughty:

It's the logo of Montréal's hockey team, the Canadians (which we often call "The Habs") it's the playoffs now and we're trying to show support to our team !!

Thanks! Good luck Habs,then! :thumb_yello: