MIKA's ON TRIAL!!!

Sparkstatic

Oh these kinds of shows are always entertaining where they make fun of things. :bleh: They're not meant to be taken seriously.

Of course some parts aren't funny at all (because I don't think it's very nice at all to imply someone's doing something illegal and then just keep repeating it) but other parts were quite hilarious in a random kind of way. Like when they point out something so obvious it makes you laugh. In the Grace Kelly one, someone asks why the big light bulbs aren't burning their hands. hahahahahaha :roftl:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're stand up comedians, they ARE funny or they wouldn't have their own tv show :lmfao: everyone's saying they're not funny, i find that funny :roftl:

i admitted it's funny earlier, i wrote about it in a different thread a few days ago. take it with a grain of salt and a few laughs.

"Mika you are sentenced to say you truly think big boys are beautiful"

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

i agree that these things aren't to be taken seriously...lol

i'm not gonna lie...

i like the bumper sticker part haha.

even if i don't agree with most of it, i still see it as kind of funny.

The big girls one is better than the GK by far though!

They're stand up comedians, they ARE funny or they wouldn't have their own tv show :lmfao: everyone's saying they're not funny, i find that funny :roftl:

I found it funny too.. but I guess I just laugh at anything anyway :fisch:

but other parts were quite hilarious in a random kind of way. Like when they point out something so obvious it makes you laugh. In the Grace Kelly one, someone asks why the big light bulbs aren't burning their hands. hahahahahaha :roftl:

:roftl:Yeah that made laugh too!

Oh these kinds of shows are always entertaining where they make fun of things. :bleh: They're not meant to be taken seriously.

Of course some parts aren't funny at all (because I don't think it's very nice at all to imply someone's doing something illegal and then just keep repeating it) but other parts were quite hilarious in a random kind of way. Like when they point out something so obvious it makes you laugh. In the Grace Kelly one, someone asks why the big light bulbs aren't burning their hands. hahahahahaha :roftl:

ohmygod the light bulb thing made me pee my pants and question mika's mortality

i admitted it's funny earlier, i wrote about it in a different thread a few days ago. take it with a grain of salt and a few laughs.

i agree that these things aren't to be taken seriously...lol

i'm not gonna lie...

i like the bumper sticker part haha.

even if i don't agree with most of it, i still see it as kind of funny.

The big girls one is better than the GK by far though!

the rainbow bumper sticker was HILARIOUS

I found it funny too.. but I guess I just laugh at anything anyway :fisch:

xD yeah its not supposed to be taken seriously guys

COMEDIC SATIRE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

"Mika you are sentenced to say you truly think big boys are beautiful"

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I laughed about that one too! Also liked the part about the light bulbs and not burning his hands. I wondered the same thing when I first saw it.:naughty:

But I think the comments about Mika + little girls in the GK-vid are creepy.:thumbdown:

... the Grace Kelly one made me LOL.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

ohmygod im laughing my ****ing ass off, you guys are so deffensive :lmfao:

People need to stop taking things so seriously. XD Let yourselves go, have some fun! Skip skip skippity skip! *puts on clogs and does a dance*

I laughed about that one too! Also liked the part about the light bulbs and not burning his hands. I wondered the same thing when I first saw it.:naughty:

But I think the comments about Mika + little girls in the GK-vid are creepy.:thumbdown:

Light

Saber

:mf_rosetinted:

THEY USE THE FORCE

duh.

:lmfao:

yeah that could be taken the wrong way...accusations are NEVER good with the LAW :thumbdown:

Ok welll not Mika, but 2 of his vidsss...

1. Big Girl: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrfPz1t9eE

2. Grace Kelly: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpZsv0kqrY&feature=related

Ive found this...don't know what to think about it...they really think they are funny:thumbdown:

He got two videos!!!! What the F****:sneaky2:

Well, at least he got a rainbow sticker for big girls.

The Big Girl one was pretty funny, I tried not to laugh as if Mika were watching me.. bahahaha I'm such an idiot (He'd probably want to laugh at it too:bleh:). But the Grace Kelly one wasn't really funny for me. Except for the light bulb part.

The Big Girl one was pretty funny, I tried not to laugh as if Mika were watching me.. bahahaha I'm such an idiot (He'd probably want to laugh at it too:bleh:). But the Grace Kelly one wasn't really funny for me. Except for the light bulb part.

I kinda did that too!:roftl:

Can't say as I find this funny in the slightest but then I rarely "get" American humour at the best of times, I am one of those rare people on the planet who hated "Friends" lol.

well... actually, i think this is a canadian show.... much to my dismay.

i actually saw the video on trial of "big girl" on tv last night...

i didn't think it was funny.

this show never says anything good about any videos... NOT just mika.

if you look it up on youtube, you'll see they do it to all artists, even celine dion!

i don't watch the show, but because i had heard mika's was on, i thought i'd check & see and sure enough... it was playing when i turned to that channel.

they never play his music on that channel, yet they do when it's time to make fun of him... go figure

i don't get it either.... :thumbdown:

well... actually, i think this is a canadian show.... much to my dismay.

i actually saw the video on trial of "big girl" on tv last night...

i didn't think it was funny.

this show never says anything good about any videos... NOT just mika.

if you look it up on youtube, you'll see they do it to all artists, even celine dion!

i don't watch the show, but because i had heard mika's was on, i thought i'd check & see and sure enough... it was playing when i turned to that channel.

they never play his music on that channel, yet they do when it's time to make fun of him... go figure

i don't get it either.... :thumbdown:

everybody makes fun of celine, dear :naughty:

AND this is the only channel that plays MIKA. They are the ones that have the big girl and grace kelly commercials, afterall.

Some of us in the Apple thread did find this funny a little while ago! :roftl:

I guess it depends on how you look at it. If you don't take things too seriously, it can be quite hilarious. And it is Canadian (the show):naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1320724&postcount=2734

it doesn't bother me as much as i know they do it to everybody, no one is safe... they do have their funny moments at times, but i just didn't think the big girl one was funny at all... maybe i need a nap lol

As a Canadian, I see this show on a regular basis and have seen many episodes of it. As with this one, and many others, there are parts that are funny and other parts that are not.

In both the "Grace Kelly" and "Big Girl" episodes, I did find some parts funny but others not so much. I mean, I think they tried to be funny at times but it didn't exactlly work out.

There are also some parts that shouldn't be taken very literally. Take the "Grace Kelly" one for example: I highly doubt that they truly think Mika is a pedophile but they decided to include those jokes anyways... But I did like when the "judges" did try and sing "Grace Kelly"...all high pitched and everything...it made me laugh so much because that's what everyone (who can't sing at least) sounds like when they try and sing that song...

As for the "Big Girl" one there were some parts I found funny and others I did not. For example, I found the parts, such as the one where they compared it to a Richard Simmons workout video funny. But the thing that I found kind of annoying was how they focused so much on Mika's sexuality. I mean, they are supposed to be judging the music video not the lifestyle of the man in it...

But hey, that's just my opinion...

PS: I thought that Celine Dion impersonator was kinda funny...

:shocked: Do they think they're funny or something?

That was my first reaction,

but now I can laugh with (some parts of) it, we know better and I don't take it too serious...