Thanks Alice. From what I understand it was strictly forbidden to film or take pics at that gig, so I've only seen some official photographs. Never seen/heard this before :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh thanx for making this thread! i didn't want to start one for each question i had. this helps a lot.

okay well right now i can only think of one interview i'm looking for...

the one where he talks about 'if winnie the pooh had a vioce who would it be' or something like that and he points to the guy washing the window or something. i don't know my friend told me about it and is sounds hilarious. i thought she said it was in spain but i may be wrong.

is there any interview with jamsmine? or is there one talking about her work specifically , not just mentioning her?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7LZTcoicFQs - the winnie the pooh 1

sorry none about yasmin yet!

i know there's a picture of Mika with a tea-pot and he has a nice smile. he looks as he'd just woke up.

are there anymore of those pics? or was there an interview?

help please :D thank you!

i know there's a picture of Mika with a tea-pot and he has a nice smile. he looks as he'd just woke up.

are there anymore of those pics? or was there an interview?

help please :D thank you!

This one?

20071028151619sa7.jpg

"That was a very bad time," he says. "I can see how weird I was. One day I decided the school needed a Christmas tree and spent hours dragging this huge beast of a tree into school. No one was pleased. I got two weeks' detention because I was 45 minutes late and had made a big mess of leaves and soil all over the building. All the kids just laughed at me."

aww but that's just the cutest thing someone can do.

we did last year at school :naughty:

thanks for sharing!

Hmmm...Where's that video where Mika's talking about how he's obsessed with Rene Zellweger? He says something about how he wants to go in her dressing room, steal her half eaten sandwich and sell it on ebay.

:lmao:

:roftl::roftl: Im trying to find it. It was hilarious!!

Edit: YESSS!! I was looking for it a couple of months ago but couldnt find it.. but you reminded me now so here it is (It was from Wetten Dass)

>>Backstage interview download link<<

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1V27Q80W

Youtube still to come!

The quality will be way worse on youtube though cuz I had to convert the file and youtube makes things look worse in general.

Edit: YESSS!! I was looking for it a couple of months ago but couldnt find it.. but you reminded me now so here it is (It was from Wetten Dass)

:blink: it only shows a tutorial with some links that hell know what they serve for :sad:

Thank you sooo much! But my DUUUMB COMPUUUTER says it doesn't have an application to open it with. :boxed::crybaby:

Thanks a lot though for the effort!!!:flowers2::wub2:

:throw:

Thank you sooo much! But my DUUUMB COMPUUUTER says it doesn't have an application to open it with. :boxed::crybaby:

:throw:

it worked with winamp for me :blink:

:throw.:

You're welcome :wink2: But it's too bad you cant watch it :thumbdown: Did you try winamp?

it worked with winamp for me :blink:

Yeah me too..

have a nice cuppa tea and you'll remember :kaf:

2811287541_cc7879e1ff.jpg

I still suck @ researching on the MFC...where the fk is the tea thread?!

:roftl: cool pic!

i'll actually go and make myself a cuppa tea and go and watch the snooker final.

i didn;t even know there was a tea thread!!?

i want the link too :naughty:

*tea-addict*

see you tomorrow!

"That was a very bad time," he says. "I can see how weird I was. One day I decided the school needed a Christmas tree and spent hours dragging this huge beast of a tree into school. No one was pleased. I got two weeks' detention because I was 45 minutes late and had made a big mess of leaves and soil all over the building. All the kids just laughed at me."

aww but that's just the cutest thing someone can do.

we did last year at school :naughty:

thanks for sharing!

I'm amazed he could at least drag a huge tree at the age of 10/11:blink:

I love his answer to the sexuality question:

"Q:"Are you gay?" A:"Boring!""

:roftl: