• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He says :

'I'm not angry, I don't know what to do

after all the years that were spent with you,

Can't blame me for the things you said and you used to hide away'

I'm not a native speaker, so I may not hear well the lyrics in the song itself.

Anyway, in the pdf lyrics I downloaded from the deluxe edition it says:

I can't blame you for the things you say

I was using you just to hide away

The first part is the same. :thumb_yello:

Hi! it's me again :lmfao: the always looking-for-something girl..

Can please anybody tell me what does he say between 1.34-1.42?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEdcDbSjOQ

"I don't know I'm probably ........"

Thanks a lot!

"I don't know. It's probably...uhh..I don't know. I'm no Bobby McFerrin."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_McFerrin

:thumb_yello:

Okay I'm going to be as specific as possible here but it's still gonna be really vague:

There's a picture of Mika after one of the shows in France in summer 2008 ( i think). It's in someone's signature (or used to be). A fan must have taken it when he came out. He's wearing a white shirt. His mouth is a little open. It's from the left side of his face, and it's mostly profile. It's during the daylight. He looks like himself.

I'll find it eventually, no one probably knows what i'm talking about. :naughty:

Okay I'm going to be as specific as possible here but it's still gonna be really vague:

There's a picture of Mika after one of the shows in France in summer 2008 ( i think). It's in someone's signature (or used to be). A fan must have taken it when he came out. He's wearing a white shirt. His mouth is a little open. It's from the left side of his face, and it's mostly profile. It's during the daylight. He looks like himself.

I'll find it eventually, no one probably knows what i'm talking about. :naughty:

i think i understood what u mean :naughty: but i don't have it

Does anyone remember that quote about it being good to get what you want but even better to get it your way?

I read it in an article but I've read too many to remember which one I read it in.

Bad Khayla, I know :no:

seems to be a nice one :wub2:

could it be an audio interview instead of a written article?

Could it be this one? though it's not during the daylight, and he's wearing a jacket not a shirt :naughty:

copiadin121217792018995.jpg

Are you looking for one of these (Francofolies)?

32990187472e1b095bb1o.jpg

2883836688_109628035f_o.jpg

Sorry, I don't know where you can find them, but I have some from the Francofolies gig I took myself if you want :) Dunno it's that's what you're looking for, though ...

There was a pic I saw just yesterday I think with Mika surrounded by other MFC-ers in a theatre (there was ST and Christine I think among them) and he had his eyes crossed. :roftl:

I just can't seem to find it! :boxed:

DSCN1601.jpg

from--

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2618518&postcount=3243

Edited by A. Clay

No not that one! Getting close though! He was wearing an all white shirt (button up maybe? or maybe not) and I think he looked a little tanner. And his nose is really prominent. Is it just me or is his nose really attractive? :boxed:

HELP - I cannot find the avi-files from the baden-baden SWR gig in high quality.... where are they now? Have they to delete for some copyright reasons?? I want them so much... :sad::crybaby:

Edited by faballa

No not that one! Getting close though! He was wearing an all white shirt (button up maybe? or maybe not) and I think he looked a little tanner. And his nose is really prominent. Is it just me or is his nose really attractive? :boxed:

Nope, I think so too:teehee: