• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rivers!! you are my hero today!!! It wasn't the clip that I watched but certainly is the cut I was looking for. I suppose the one that I watched had different cuts in which the "monkey scene" so-to-say was included.

I watch a lot of YouTube clips but I still haven't watched the 39 clips of MikaSoundsBlog, just the last 5 ones, bad bad fan :insane:

I quote myself just to say that I finally found again the YouTube clip I was looking for. Obviously I was interested in the "monkey" part which is in the Rivers mentioned but hey! it feels great when you seem to find something that you thought it was lost :biggrin2:. The whole video is adorable!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qZnUixgev8

I'm looking for pictures of "Grey Skully" - the skeleton thing that used to go on stage with Mika. PLEASE!

why do ppl call her "grey skully" now? :blink: the original name was "grey skelly" :wink2: here are some more pix:

berlin-36.jpg

berlin-38.jpg

amsterdam17b.jpg

and if you need videos, look on youtube for the beginning of love today, at the gigs between oct 2007 and summer 2008. :wink2:

Grayskully is my twitter username, maybe people get confuzzled???:blink:

aha! your fault! :naughty: nah, think i saw some ppl using it already ages ago, but it just has become more+more popular meanwhile, that's why i was wondering. skelly just has 2 names then, whatever. :roftl:

oh, and good that you said it! *goes following you on twitter* :bleh:

aha! your fault! :naughty: nah, think i saw some ppl using it already ages ago, but it just has become more+more popular meanwhile, that's why i was wondering. skelly just has 2 names then, whatever. :roftl:

oh, and good that you said it! *goes following you on twitter* :bleh:

I am following you for ages, i guess you're following me, too...:blink:

I am following you for ages, i guess you're following me, too...:blink:

nope, only started following you yesterday... must admit i'm a bit lazy when it comes to checking my new followers for whether it's anyone i know and then start following them too. sometimes i do it every few days, but sometimes there are weeks in between, or i don't click on every profile but just look whether the username sounds familiar from mfc, so i sometimes miss some ppl. :blush-anim-cl:

why do ppl call her "grey skully" now? :blink: the original name was "grey skelly" :wink2: here are some more pix:

berlin-36.jpg

berlin-38.jpg

amsterdam17b.jpg

and if you need videos, look on youtube for the beginning of love today, at the gigs between oct 2007 and summer 2008. :wink2:

Thank you v. much for the photos :huglove:

Grayskully is my twitter username, maybe people get confuzzled???:blink:

Oh :blink: Maybe I was confused. Meh :naughty:

Follow me follow me follow me I'm desperate for more followers :fisch::mf_rosetinted: