a long time ago, i saw this interview on youtube. it was at some kind of award show (i think) and mika was wearing an orange jacket (again, i think).

he told the interviewer that he had been in bed for a couple of days because he was ill. and the interviewer then asked him if he had been alone of with a lot of women in bed. and then mika said something like 'unfortenately alone'

i think.

im dying to see it again, does anyone know what vid i mean?

thank s lot! :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a long time ago, i saw this interview on youtube. it was at some kind of award show (i think) and mika was wearing an orange jacket (again, i think).

he told the interviewer that he had been in bed for a couple of days because he was ill. and the interviewer then asked him if he had been alone of with a lot of women in bed. and then mika said something like 'unfortenately alone'

i think.

im dying to see it again, does anyone know what vid i mean?

thank s lot! :biggrin2:

You can find it in Babspanky's video archive (lots of other lovely vids there :wink2:): http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13931

The vid you're looking for is this one: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31351913

Couple of days I came across a clip in YouTube where a person of his staff says to a third person we don't see "where's the second monkey? we need a second monkey" (or something like that) He was preparing the monkey disguise for the show or something.

and Mika says to the camera:

"This is kind like in my dreams... where is the second monkey?"

He was looking fun and laughing at the situation.

:roftl:

I think it was in Milano, Australia or I don't know, just remember that couple of days I watched a whole lot of clips about Milan and Australia tv shows and documentaries and making offs.

Would love to remember where it is cause I want to tag it.

and Mika says to the camera:

"This is kind like in my dreams... where is the second monkey?"

He was looking fun and laughing at the situation.

That sounds like the vlog for the Salt Lake City gig.

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/574/The_Inspiration_For_The_Acoustic_Tour...

It happens at 2:25

Edited by riverstwilight
timestamp

Rivers!! you are my hero today!!! It wasn't the clip that I watched but certainly is the cut I was looking for. I suppose the one that I watched had different cuts in which the "monkey scene" so-to-say was included.

I watch a lot of YouTube clips but I still haven't watched the 39 clips of MikaSoundsBlog, just the last 5 ones, bad bad fan :insane:

I've been looking around for the itunes artwork for LICM, does anyone have a link to somewhere that has it?

I know Sofi posted TBWKTM's artwork in the mubbin thread but I want to make a poll about the characters and which one is your favourite but don't have lollipop girl, big girl, or BB.

I've been looking around for the itunes artwork for LICM, does anyone have a link to somewhere that has it?

I know Sofi posted TBWKTM's artwork in the mubbin thread but I want to make a poll about the characters and which one is your favourite but don't have lollipop girl, big girl, or BB.

mika-dt.gif

Mika_poster1.JPG

mika_relax_inside_back.jpg

hahaha_this_is_so_cute.--large-msg-118755509669.jpg

cdrtiebb1.jpg

Big%20Girl.gif

Edited by A. Clay

929944246_s.gif947520042_s.gif

http://www.mika.fr/galerie/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-12

lollibuddyiconcq2.gif2120075-2-mikas-lollipop-girl.jpg

biggirlicontb5.gif

billybrowniconvv7.gif

billy_brown.gif

lollipop.JPG

BIGGIR.jpg

billybrown.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

OMG THANK YOU A.CLAY! :bow::huglove::flowers2:

I made the poll yesterday but now I will make one about the artwork: One for LICM itunes and one for TBWKTM.

THANK YOUUUUUU!

PS. That art is so great! :wub2:

Oh good; I'm glad you can use some of it!