• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I quote myself just to say that I finally found again the YouTube clip I was looking for. Obviously I was interested in the "monkey" part which is in the Rivers mentioned but hey! it feels great when you seem to find something that you thought it was lost :biggrin2:. The whole video is adorable!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qZnUixgev8

thanks for that video!!! loved it.:teehee:

this is going to sound so stupid.....but it may prove as a challenge for all you MFCers. I'm looking for this old interview(in a thread, not a video) that had a series of "this or that" type questions at the end. All I remember was that one of them was "Do you prefer ice cream or ice lolly?" he answered ice lolly (which is weird because of all the ice cream truck business nowadays.)

So are you wondering by now why I remember that one silly question? Because I'm American and I remember it taking me forever to figure out what an ice lolly was:naughty:(we call them popsicles, btw)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes on this mission!

this is going to sound so stupid.....but it may prove as a challenge for all you MFCers. I'm looking for this old interview(in a thread, not a video) that had a series of "this or that" type questions at the end. All I remember was that one of them was "Do you prefer ice cream or ice lolly?" he answered ice lolly (which is weird because of all the ice cream truck business nowadays.)

So are you wondering by now why I remember that one silly question? Because I'm American and I remember it taking me forever to figure out what an ice lolly was:naughty:(we call them popsicles, btw)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes on this mission!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344

tah-daan :teehee:

I have a weird one...sorta mika related sorta more fanclub related

I need to find a couple of photos from concerts where fans are dressed in the wackiest outfits! I need it to show my sister shes on my case about the fact im dressing up for the sydney gig! so i thought Id show her just how crazy us MFCers can be!!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

"Do you prefer ice cream or ice lolly?" he answered ice lolly (which is weird because of all the ice cream truck business nowadays.)

I think I had some kind of ice lolly at the first ice cream truck. :naughty:

The next one was proper ice cream parlour stuff though.

Can anybody tell me 3 little bits I'm missing from this video:

- what's the man asking him and his reply from 1,55 to 2,06

I only get and I'm probably wrong:

.... women?....I spent .... 3weeks ....to my........

- 2,57 to 3,09

- I don't understand the sentence before "oh baby I really love your spandex"

I usually understand him really well, but I find his voice a little bit nasal in this clip, and too much background noice, enough to distract me.

Thankieeess! :biggrin2: