• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where this is from?

sigpic18195_1.gif

An interview?

Hmm yes think it was , they fired questions at him .. like tall people/small people ? and he was choosing quick fire answers .... someone will know :biggrin2:

I just get a general snapshot of eveything but dont always take it all in

Does anyone know where this is from?

sigpic18195_1.gif

An interview?

It was NewNowNext's PopLab, from logo.

Check:

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/462250/mika-hosts-newnownext-poplabs-best-of-2009.jhtml?id=1627672 (multiple here)

Thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21051&highlight=newnownext+poplab

A high quality picture of Mikas chest. :teehee:

LOL fancy seeing you here.

It needs to be straight on as well, without his arms being in the way.

There is a reason for the fussiness, I swear. Luke's gonna be a very popular guy at the next gig, whenever the hell it is. :roftl:

A high quality picture of Mikas chest. :teehee:

LOL fancy seeing you here.

It needs to be straight on as well, without his arms being in the way.

There is a reason for the fussiness, I swear. Luke's gonna be a very popular guy at the next gig, whenever the hell it is. :roftl:

So this is where you two disappeared to!:naughty:

I have 2 questions about LICM.

1: In grace kelly, there is a woman talking "The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you it won't happen again."

but I've heard that the voice saying "getting angry doesn't solve anything" is Mika's voice. Is this true?

2: The woman who's talking after relax take it easy and any other world is a woman who is telling her story about the war in Libanon and how she lost her eye. Does anybody know the exact lines ? :biggrin2:

I have 2 questions about LICM.

1: In grace kelly, there is a woman talking "The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you it won't happen again."

but I've heard that the voice saying "getting angry doesn't solve anything" is Mika's voice. Is this true?

2: The woman who's talking after relax take it easy and any other world is a woman who is telling her story about the war in Libanon and how she lost her eye. Does anybody know the exact lines ? :biggrin2:

I can answer the first one, yes it is him.

The second I'd have to go away and listen to the cd (it's in my van) and write it down, but I'm sure someone else will have it closer to hand.

I can answer the first one, yes it is him.

The second I'd have to go away and listen to the cd (it's in my van) and write it down, but I'm sure someone else will have it closer to hand.

Whaha, can't believe it is really him.

Thank you.

I hope somebody will :biggrin2: