• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Hi peeps, I was looking for the meanings of TBWKTM songs, there are threads about it??? Big thanks since now

Dunno if there is a thread about that but there are several videos of Mika explaining his song's meanings...:teehee:

a few of them...

[YOUTUBE]iXKadbHbj4A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NvvfB1P3Zko[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LAeSvVxKXVI[/YOUTUBE]

and you may be intrested on these too...:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]1hH9YW5-KZI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NKZ5S5BUS2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Dunno if there is a thread about that but there are several videos of Mika explaining his song's meanings...:teehee:

a few of them...

[YOUTUBE]iXKadbHbj4A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NvvfB1P3Zko[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LAeSvVxKXVI[/YOUTUBE]

and you may be intrested on these too...:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]1hH9YW5-KZI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NKZ5S5BUS2Y[/YOUTUBE]

I was looking for threads and then try make a single thread with all the meanings of these songs, but thanks anyway Rosie :thumb_yello:

Hey you guys!! I was wondering if there is a way us to find the remixes of the mika songs played in ''parc des princes dvd, the making of section''??

I do know the names of the remixes, but I'm not sure where you could find them except for spotify.

The remixes:

Big Girl - Lo Fi Fnk Remix

Happy Ending - This is time of night remix

Love today - Moto Blanco mix

Grace Kelly - Pull Tiger Tail mix

Grace Kelly - Bimbo Jones Remix

Relax - Dennis Christopher Remix

Relax - Alpha beat remix

Relax - Cern Vocal Mix.

If you do want to listen to them, try and get spotify, its a programme where you can listen to music for free. I recommend it, I use it all the time, and it has replaced iTunes because it has a lot of songs you can listen to. If you dont already have it, try it here:

https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/go/open/#1

First you have to sign up ^^

Then download it here:

http://www.spotify.com/uk/download/windows/

If you dont use windows there is a tool bar at the top where you can choose which you would like to download it for. Hope this helps :)

Once you do get spotify, here is a link to the songs:

Hey, I want NOTHING but find one f**king CD store in my town Košice with population about 400 000 people WHERE I CAN BUY LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION!!!!!!!! :badmood::blowup:

Is it so impossible? I was everywhere, I was looking in about 6 stores, but they have not any! Only Boy who knew too much! It´s sick, I want it so much!! :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I want NOTHING but find one f**king CD store in my town Košice with population about 400 000 people WHERE I CAN BUY LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION!!!!!!!! :badmood::blowup:

Is it so impossible? I was everywhere, I was looking in about 6 stores, but they have not any! Only Boy who knew too much! It´s sick, I want it so much!! :mf_rosetinted:

Have you thought about buying it online?

You could get it off of mikasounds or maybe.. amazon?

Mikasounds/shop

{UK} Amazon

I don't have it either...because it's not a new album it's really hard to find here... :sneaky2: and I also desperate to find live in cartoon motion dvd but that's even less in possibility...:tears: I tried to find it online on turkish sites to order.. but that didn't work out too... :boxed:

but now, ---thanks to silver :naughty:--- I have parc des princes paris dvd...dance-smiley.gif

yeah, well, I live in a city of population of 2mil and still had to go through half a city to find a CD store that's selling LICM or TBWKTM :boxed: finally, I got The Boy Who Knew Too Much and a friend bought me Life in Cartoon Motion.

THEN I joined MFC and the nice ladies who live in my city told me where to find the CDs :naughty:

I do know the names of the remixes, but I'm not sure where you could find them except for spotify.

The remixes:

Big Girl - Lo Fi Fnk Remix

Happy Ending - This is time of night remix

Love today - Moto Blanco mix

Grace Kelly - Pull Tiger Tail mix

Grace Kelly - Bimbo Jones Remix

Relax - Dennis Christopher Remix

Relax - Alpha beat remix

Relax - Cern Vocal Mix.

If you do want to listen to them, try and get spotify, its a programme where you can listen to music for free. I recommend it, I use it all the time, and it has replaced iTunes because it has a lot of songs you can listen to. If you dont already have it, try it here:

https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/go/open/#1

First you have to sign up ^^

Then download it here:

http://www.spotify.com/uk/download/windows/

If you dont use windows there is a tool bar at the top where you can choose which you would like to download it for. Hope this helps :)

Once you do get spotify, here is a link to the songs:

http://open.spotify.com/user/mikaspinksocks/playlist/0jZDLBjBuQaYrF5G1z4zoK

Ah!! Thankies!! :naughty:

I actually found the beats quite catchy...:groovy: and I normally don't like remixes...:teehee:

yeah, well, I live in a city of population of 2mil and still had to go through half a city to find a CD store that's selling LICM or TBWKTM :boxed: finally, I got The Boy Who Knew Too Much and a friend bought me Life in Cartoon Motion.

THEN I joined MFC and the nice ladies who live in my city told me where to find the CDs :naughty:

Wow :shocked: In Košice population is about 400 000 and I´m mad that in such a big city :mf_rosetinted: (don´t laugh, second biggest in my country) there is no LICM :mf_rosetinted:

I don't have it either...because it's not a new album it's really hard to find here... :sneaky2: and I also desperate to find live in cartoon motion dvd but that's even less in possibility...:tears: I tried to find it online on turkish sites to order.. but that didn't work out too... :boxed:

but now, ---thanks to silver :naughty:--- I have parc des princes paris dvd...dance-smiley.gif

Oh it looks like I´m happy to have LICM, PDP dvds and TBWKTM cd.. but anyway, I want them all, in 40 years he´ll be a legend and I´ll be the one in Slovakia who has all cds :)

Have you thought about buying it online?

You could get it off of mikasounds or maybe.. amazon?

Mikasounds/shop

{UK} Amazon

Yepp, but transport could be too expensive :( I´m trying to find it in Slovakia

Sure, but for example I´ll buy CD from mikasounds. I´ll pay 11 € for cd ans 3 €for transport.

I´ll buy cd from some slovak store and I´ll pay 11 € for CD and 1 € for transport :wink2:

I´m poor teenager, I must think economically :aah:

Sure, but for example I´ll buy CD from mikasounds. I´ll pay 11 € for cd ans 3 €for transport.

I´ll buy cd from some slovak store and I´ll pay 11 € for CD and 1 € for transport :wink2:

I´m poor teenager, I must think economically :aah:

Come on.... 2€? :aah:

Hi peeps, I was looking for the meanings of TBWKTM songs, there are threads about it??? Big thanks since now

a few of them...

yes, there's a thread about that ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19936&highlight=tbwktm

You can also have a look at the threads about each song, I'm listing them and will post them all together asap

yes, there's a thread about that ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19936&highlight=tbwktm

You can also have a look at the threads about each song, I'm listing them and will post them all together asap

Thanks Mari :thumb_yello:

if you wanna help with the thread, you can call me :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

hi girls! :bye: I was off this last week because the holidays and when I'm back I saw Mika tweeted :boing: but what's about this new house??? when did he said that, where? in an interview? please someone can give me the link