Pinkunicorn123's Thread - Part 2 = )

I didn't say Pink was all sunshine and daisys, and only made an observation. She made an observation - just a little warning of sorts, from her experience, you guys joked it off. She pushed it. You replied with hostility, so she did herself (even though we should know not to fight fire with fire:naughty:), and huzzah, a little bitch fight. Why are we talking about it here? And why are you still fighting your case?

So basically what you are trying to say is that it is OKAY for her to just bust in a thread and SAY anything that she wants... *and YES she was aggressive and did START unnecessary conflict* ....but, no one else is allowed to say ANYTHING!

It dosen't work that way in Real Life, and it dosen't work here! Suppose THAT is w-h-y it is still being discussed. :biggrin2:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically what you are trying to say is that it is OKAY for her to just bust in a thread and SAY anything that she wants... *and YES she was aggressive and did START unnecessary conflict* ....but, no one else is allowed to say ANYTHING!

It dosen't work that way in Real Life, and it dosen't work here! Suppose THAT is w-h-y it is still being discussed. :biggrin2:

Well said!

I'm still fighting my case cos I'm not a pushover and if I see something wrong I can't simply turn a blind eye, it's just my nature.

But I'm sick of this now ..

But what's your case? What are you trying to acheive here?

What are you trying to acheive exactly?

This coonversation seems to have no conclusion so i do not see how pressing on it further is remotely constructive, and therefore i need not tell you were to take your 'discussion'.

What are you trying to acheive exactly?

This coonversation seems to have no conclusion so i do not see how pressing on it further is remotely constructive, and therefore i need not tell you were to take your 'discussion'.

I am done, Holly. I never once said anything mean or nasty to you - so you don't need to tell me where to take it, or what to do with it for that matter!

Things do not have to be all nasty and negative - sorry.... I am one who is all Unicorns and raibows and bunnies! :huglove:

I am done, Holly. I never once said anything mean or nasty to you - so you don't need to tell me where to take it, or what to do with it for that matter!

Things do not have to be all nasty and negative - sorry.... I am one who is all Unicorns and raibows and bunnies! :huglove:

And neither have i you.

Maybe it was a case of online boredom that got you wrapped up into all of this, i don't know. But i did take the fact that you moved from a thread where a discussion was taking place, by no means related to you, and brought it to another thread, making it personal as a very direct negative.

Please be more careful what discussions you become involved with and what 'sides' you choose to take in future or my responses will loose their politeness.

And neither have i you.

Maybe it was a case of online boredom that got you wrapped up into all of this, i don't know. But i did take the fact that you moved from a thread where a discussion was taking place, by no means related to you, and brought it to another thread, making it personal as a very direct negative.

Please be more careful what discussions you become involved with and what 'sides' you choose to take in future or my responses will loose their politeness.

Wow! If you choose to be rude to me, that is your perogative.

I cannot make you see the world as I do... no matter the glitter I spray

your way! ...just as I cannot make you like me. If it will make you blissfully happy I will no longer post in your threads.

Wow! If you choose to be rude to me, that is your perogative.

I cannot make you see the world as I do... no matter the glitter I spray

your way! ...just as I cannot make you like me. If it will make you blissfully happy I will no longer post in your threads.

Rudeness has nothing to do with it - that is your perception. Assertiveness, maybe, but since when is that a bad thing. I am simply making my point known to a collection of people who's views of the world are hazey (might have something to do with the glitter).

You are all behaving like ANNOYING KIDS!

I hate intefering but this is going too far.

I talked to both of you, Shaza and Pink, and thought this was settled.... Apparently, it is not. Please edit the rude things you said or I will have no choice but infracting...

I AM NOT HAPPY :sneaky2::sneaky2:

You are all behaving like ANNOYING KIDS!

I hate intefering but this is going too far.

I talked to both of you, Shaza and Pink, and thought this was settled.... Apparently, it is not. Please edit the rude things you said or I will have no choice but infracting...

I AM NOT HAPPY :sneaky2::sneaky2:

*Asserts self in Sophie's general direction*

'Tisn't rudeness :)

I aint joking Pink... I saved your arse once, but I might very well ban you myself next time if you push it too far.

Shaza and Steph, please act like adults and get out of this thread.

It seems this all started out of concern about server resources.

Perhaps it would help if I explain to you that with the current server, quantity of threads is not the issue. Of course, we don't want to see threads created that have no purpose. That just clutters up our site. But if people want to create threads that may have value to them and not others, that sort of thing isn't what affects server performance, and doesn't cost anyone any extra money.

What affects server performance is "clicks" - every time someone clicks on a new thread, clicks on a new page, etc. It has to do with general traffic in terms of how many people are on the site and for how long, rather than how many threads there are.

Hopefully, that helps clear things up. :thumb_yello:

You said you wouldn't ban me - scouts honour.

Either way, im NOT in the wrong here, i walked away, its not my problem that i was followed by small minded idiots?

Listen, when a member of the forum team asks you not to push it too far, calling people 'small minded idiots' is not exactly the desired response.

We've had this discussion before and I'm not going to have it again with you.

Just like everyone else, you're expected to treat your fellow forum members with respect.

Whether you were provoked or not is irrelevant. Provocation does not justify blatant rudeness.

It seems this all started out of concern about server resources.

Perhaps it would help if I explain to you that with the current server, quantity of threads is not the issue. Of course, we don't want to see threads created that have no purpose. That just clutters up our site. But if people want to create threads that may have value to them and not others, that sort of thing isn't what affects server performance, and doesn't cost anyone any extra money.

What affects server performance is "clicks" - every time someone clicks on a new thread, clicks on a new page, etc. It has to do with general traffic in terms of how many people are on the site and for how long, rather than how many threads there are.

Hopefully, that helps clear things up. :thumb_yello:

The comment was made before remembering that the ownership (and funding) has now to other hands and is therefore no directly out of the pockets of member, or predominantly dean.

After i realised that my comment then only applied to server speed issues.

I would have left it there had it not have been met the way it was.

It seems we had a clash of several characters who would not back down or agree to disagree.

Listen, when a member of the forum team asks you not to push it too far, calling people 'small minded idiots' is not exactly the desired response.

We've had this discussion before and I'm not going to have it again with you.

Just like everyone else, you're expected to treat your fellow forum members with respect.

Whether you were provoked or not is irrelevant. Provocation does not justify blatant rudeness.

Please gain a little background knowlegde before drawing conclusions.

I was actually refering to the Police.

After last night i walked away, literally, and went for a stroll at 4am to clear my head and get a bit of exercise as i have to do hourly routines as part of the recovery process.

I ended up at a bridge that extended over a railway and dual carriage way and paused to watch the trains and cars go by. This particular bridge neighbours a police station and several on duty officers took it upon themselves to 'rescue' me form my apparent need to jump.

It was rather amusing.

*Wonders if Mr.Bean satisfies 'worthwhile'*

Anyway.

Stalker list purely based on the Original Pinkunicorn123 Thread:

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 3,010

pinkunicorn123 833

Wendi 524

im_stuck_in_the_middle 232

tomomi 225

norwalk174 185

babuccia 164

Ioana 152

phunkygal 111

am I overall still the number 1 stalker?

:blink: :blink:

Ich verstehe nur noch Bahnhof. Wenn überhaupt. Hm.

naja...passiert immer öfter

EEKKKKKKK

A lively night :boxed:

:mf_rosetinted:

確かにピンクの暴言には問題があったけど、、、、。:boxed:

喧嘩両成敗じゃないの?

If I focus I could translate that...gimme a day