Aaaw you're welcome dear, was the least I could do! :wub2:

Enjoy the rest of your day! :wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No neither do i, someone else started it by poking their nose where it isnt wanted/doesnt belong, but i thought id try to be a little diplomatic. maybe i wont bother:naughty:

There are some cases where diplomacy DOES not work or matter! :thumbdown:

There is also one in the General Chin Wagging section!!!! It was carried over cause we STILL to this day cannot stop talking about it! And in line right there in NYC we all made some LIFELONG friendships!!! Sounds kinda corny but tis the truth! Mika has the GREATEST fans!

haha! aaw that's so sweet! :wub2:

I'd love if we weren't all so spread out and could all go to the big meet ups and such... but then again I guess that's one of the things that makes the MFC so special! :wink2:

I don't think 'WE' started anything!

No neither do i, someone else started it by poking their nose where it isnt wanted/doesnt belong, but i thought id try to be a little diplomatic. maybe i wont bother:naughty:

Amen. :mf_rosetinted:

haha! aaw that's so sweet! :wub2:

I'd love if we weren't all so spread out and could all go to the big meet ups and such... but then again I guess that's one of the things that makes the MFC so special! :wink2:

I know! That is what I ALWAYS say! I wish we were not spread all over the world!!!! I wish there was SOME way that ALL of the MFCers could get together for a day! But unfortunately that will never be possible! All we can do is dream! I vow if I EVER win the lottery *which I do play, by the way* I am going to EVERY country on the MFC and meet all the MFCers - {preferrably when Mika is on tour} :naughty:

Please if you would be so kind as to stick to your own thread that you are so wrongly proud of.

Much appreciated.

YOU are the one that came in here last night and tried to start all sorts of conflict - how dare you be so presumptuous

Please if you would be so kind as to stick to your own thread that you are so wrongly proud of.

Much appreciated.

TALK about hypocritical

YOU are the one who came and attacked our thread!

TALK about hypocritical

Mmm thats funny thats how i remember it started too, we were chatting away happily then someone came in and started and attacking what we were doing!

I know! That is what I ALWAYS say! I wish we were not spread all over the world!!!! I wish there was SOME way that ALL of the MFCers could get together for a day! But unfortunately that will never be possible! All we can do is dream! I vow if I EVER win the lottery *which I do play, by the way* I am going to EVERY country on the MFC and meet all the MFCers - {preferrably when Mika is on tour} :naughty:

Wow!! Imagine that we all got together for a day! Would be MENTAL! :naughty: that would be so amazing actually!

Hahaha! Keep buying those lottery tickets so! :naughty: That is actually the nicest idea :wub2: would be sooo much fun not the mention how much of the world you'd get to see! *thinks about starting to play the lotto* :naughty:

TALK about hypocritical

IT has to be the title of the thread that throws her off - cause she clearly is wrong about the content of this thread. It is valid and serves a very important purpose on the MFC! So, I wonder if it had a 'different' title would you be SO offended and have attacked this thread at all?

Wow!! Imagine that we all got together for a day! Would be MENTAL! :naughty: that would be so amazing actually!

Hahaha! Keep buying those lottery tickets so! :naughty: That is actually the nicest idea :wub2: would be sooo much fun not the mention how much of the world you'd get to see! *thinks about starting to play the lotto* :naughty:

I guess that is a dream of mine that it took Mika to make me realize! I REALLY want to see the world! There are SO many beautiful places and things and it seems that ALL of them are represented on the MFC!!!! Mika is SO lucky! I wonder if he realizes JUST how lucky he is!!!!!

I play EVERYDAY! Surely I am bound to win ONE day!!! Right! :naughty:

Wow that would be amazing! and totallky insane:naughty:

I guess that is a dream of mine that it took Mika to make me realize! I REALLY want to see the world! There are SO many beautiful places and things and it seems that ALL of them are represented on the MFC!!!! Mika is SO lucky! I wonder if he realizes JUST how lucky he is!!!!!

I play EVERYDAY! Surely I am bound to win ONE day!!! Right!

Oooh me tooo! I really hope to see more of the world now I've turned 18 cos my Dad was always weird about me going abroad before.. :thumbdown: but now there is so many places I want to visit! A round the world trip would be amazing!!

That is pretty cool when you think about it, wish Mika would come to Ireland though :( He played here at a festival last year which I saw thank God :naughty: but he never came last tour.. so MIKA, you better get your back side over here next tour or else someone will be having words with you.. and they won't be happy words.. :bleh::wink2:

Haha everyday?!? aaw bless you surely you'll get it one day! :D They only have it twice a week here in Ireland lol!

Nicole! :huglove:

Nice entry

You're a post whore now :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

How can I leave a thread like this xD Luvluv xD

:mf_rosetinted: too bad, so sad.

Hello, theres ladies here but unfortunatly no men!

Hello stranger! :naughty:

That's actually good, I think, cause if you had turned out to be a gentleman, it'd be a bit disturbing. :naughty:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Hello stranger! :naughty:

That's actually good, I think, cause if you had turned out to be a gentleman, it'd be a bit disturbing. :naughty:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Hello stranger im good thanks, i hate to this girlies but i have to love and leave you!

My piano lesson is calling!

Nice piccy shaza:wub2:

Will have to do something about that...

russell_brand_5054549.jpg

Waheeeeyyyy :das:

Yeah, sure why not give Nicole a heart attack :naughty:

daddy russ

:lmao:

Hello stranger im good thanks, i hate to this girlies but i have to love and leave you!

Nice piccy shaza:wub2:

:wink2: Byebye!

Oooh me tooo! I really hope to see more of the world now I've turned 18 cos my Dad was always weird about me going abroad before.. :thumbdown: but now there is so many places I want to visit! A round the world trip would be amazing!!

That is pretty cool when you think about it, wish Mika would come to Ireland though :( He played here at a festival last year which I saw thank God :naughty: but he never came last tour.. so MIKA, you better get your back side over here next tour or else someone will be having words with you.. and they won't be happy words.. :bleh:

Haha everyday?!? aaw bless you surely you'll get it one day! :D They only have it twice a week here in Ireland lol!

Good thing you went to the Festival!!!!! I had to fly all the way to New York City cause he did not come to Florida :sneaky2: But, i guess I should not complain...as I would have never met all of the amazing peeps that I did had I not gone to NYC! So THANKS Mika! But, you BETTER come to Florida next go round!!!! :naughty:

It is CRAZY here! There is lottery every single day!!!!! You have to be careful and not spend all your money! It is addicting! ESPECIALLY after you win some!~

How can I leave a thread like this xD Luvluv xD

too bad, so sad.

It was too late for you anyway :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Nice piccy shaza

OK Steph enjoyyy! :D xx ttyl

Yeah, sure why not give Nicole a heart attack

daddy russ

:shocked::lmao:

Be a good girl for Uncle Daddy! :roftl:

Have you seen that? :bleh: