The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

You just wrote my biography! :lmao:

you're sixteen:shocked::shocked:

can i admit something i hope you won't get mad at...:blush-anim-cl:....i always thought you were like forty somethin:roftl: sorry! i feel awful...i guess you just talk so maturaly ...i don't know...i'm really sorry if i offended you. it's not bad i promise:bleh:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're sixteen:shocked:

can i admit something i hope you won't get mad at...:blush-anim-cl:....i always thought you were like forty somethin sorry! i feel awful...i guess you just talk so maturaly ...i don't know...i'm really sorry if i offended you. it's not bad i promise:bleh:

Yes I am :lmao:

Don't be sorry, I'm not offended at all :wink2:

You're actually not the first person to think that :naughty:

Maybe I should start acting my age....:bleh:

my first kiss was in between 2 bushes in a grave yard!! I was 14 at the time.

Hahaha! That reminds me of a song from the movie "A Chorus Line" where the guy has just explained that his first time (having sex) was in a graveyard.

"The first time we made love it was a great big deal,

I was too scared to feel nervous from trying."

Where you nervous about the kiss or scared about the graveyard or both or neither?

:floor: What a thread....

Well I haven't had(I hope this past perfect is good time to use it now:blink:) first kiss (from boy) yet,but 1 kissed me girl:blink: in the school , in the middle of the....class...

Does that count as 1st kiss??

:floor: What a thread....

Well I haven't had(I hope this past perfect is good time to use it now:blink:) first kiss (from boy) yet,but 1 kissed me girl:blink: in the school , in the middle of the....class...

Does that count as 1st kiss??

It can if you want it to. There's been a few people who have put both their first boy kiss and their first girl kiss. Just like some people have put their first ever kiss (which might have happened when they were a little kid like me) and then their first "proper" kiss that happened when they were a bit older.

• 2 weeks later...

I only kiss boys on the cheek.

They're disgusting!

Not really. I just don't have a boyfriend / nobody I feel like kissing.

I only kiss boys on the cheek.

They're disgusting!

Not really. I just don't have a boyfriend / nobody I feel like kissing.

not every boy is disgusting or there is someting wrong :S but there are very sweet en helpful boys;)

lol theyre not all bad!

Ps. yes, Liz if you wanna tell

i argee they're not all bad;)

welll here come's the story:P

we have a school party and i was in love with a boy( i hate him now:P) and i didn't know he was in love with me so he askt me to dance and you know a very on a romantic song and he talt me how much he loved me bla bla! and zo he kissed me (and we live happy ever after haha) , well later i know how stupid and mean he was so i dump him and we gowning out i never seen him in:P . that was my story:P :sorry: my english is very bad if i have to typ it:S

• 3 weeks later...

That's some story Lizzy!

My first kiss was when I was 12 and had my first boyfriend. We only kissed on the lips by the way, very innocent.

My first French kiss was a year later, when my former boyfriend had dumped me because his mother said we were to young (I felt sad about that for a whole year)!

By then I was 13 and there was this guy who was 18 (I must say I looked older then I was) who was interested in me and that was a compliment for me, since he was 18! My friends were jealous! So when he kissed me he immediately started French kissing me and I found that so gross! Ieuw! I'll never forget it :wink2:.

That's some story Lizzy!

My first kiss was when I was 12 and had my first boyfriend. We only kissed on the lips by the way, very innocent.

My first French kiss was a year later, when my former boyfriend had dumped me because his mother said we were to young (I felt sad about that for a whole year)!

By then I was 13 and there was this guy who was 18 (I must say I looked older then I was) who was interested in me and that was a compliment for me, since he was 18! My friends were jealous! So when he kissed me he immediately started French kissing me and I found that so gross! Ieuw! I'll never forget it :wink2:.

i'm looking olther 2:P people think i'm 18 but i'm just 14:S very funny:P

you story is very cool with an 18 year old guy cool:bleh: how old are you now??

hee jij bent ook nederlands zie ik:P

Ja, klopt, in het Nederlands durf ik mijn leeftijd wel te schrijven :bleh:, ik behoor bij de "oudjes" al voelt dat niet zo, ik ben inmiddels alweer zesendertig. Maar ik kan me die eerste zoenen nog levendig herinneren :wink2:.

Ja, klopt, in het Nederlands durf ik mijn leeftijd wel te schrijven :bleh:, ik behoor bij de "oudjes" al voelt dat niet zo, ik ben inmiddels alweer zesendertig. Maar ik kan me die eerste zoenen nog levendig herinneren :wink2:.

hahah okee wel leuk dat je het nog zo goed herinnert khoop dat ik het maar heeeel snel vergeet:P (kheb er pas nover gedroomt:S) :bleh: nou dat maakt mij neit uit hr en zijn hier nog wel meer 'oudjes'hoe je het zo noemt:bleh:

kom je wel een op de dutch thread??? kheb je daar geloof ik niet gezien het kan ook aan mij liggen hr:bleh:

Nee daar ben ik eigenlijk nog niet geweest (heb wel eens wat meegelezen), ik breng veel tijd door bij de "oudjes" draad :bleh:, het is daar erg gezellig en ik vrees dat de oudjes nog suggestievere opmerkingen maken over Mika dan de jongeren :blink:.

Als je een Engelse spelling check hebt op je computer kun je je tekst daar doorheen halen als je hem geschreven hebt (ik doe het in Word en dan knip en plak ik hem weer in de antwoordcolom op het forum), die haalt dan de fouten eruit. Ik doe het ook regelmatig, mijn engels is ook niet perfect en ik heb er al veel van geleerd.

Dus jij ziet er ook ouder uit dan je bent. Uitkijken voor 18jarige jongens dan maar :bleh:.

i argee they're not all bad;)

welll here come's the story:P

we have a school party and i was in love with a boy( i hate him now:P) and i didn't know he was in love with me so he askt me to dance and you know a very on a romantic song and he talt me how much he loved me bla bla! and zo he kissed me (and we live happy ever after haha) , well later i know how stupid and mean he was so i dump him and we gowning out i never seen him in:P . that was my story:P :sorry: my english is very bad if i have to typ it:S

awww man! i hope you ok sweety!

That's some story Lizzy!

lol thats funny! he he he:naughty:

Boys are gross.:thumbdown:

I should just come out of the closet and be done with it.

I think the same thing. Sometimes I just think to myself, if it wasn't for some majorly cute and sweet guys, like the Jonas Brothers or a few others, I would go gay. I'm serious. I think guys are so weird and gross and evil. lol!

lol, you speak dutch?

Yes, I do. But the sentence you quoted was in English (I hope) :blink::naughty:.

I think the same thing. Sometimes I just think to myself, if it wasn't for some majorly cute and sweet guys, like the Jonas Brothers or a few others, I would go gay. I'm serious. I think guys are so weird and gross and evil. lol!

You might change that thought when you grow older :wink2:. I remember feeling the same way when I was your age.