The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my kiss not so long ago, in February. It was a first date and when we were standing in the bus stop he just smacked on me :shocked::boxed: I barely even knew him! I pretended I was happy about it (though it was horrible. Eugh.) , quickly got on the bus and whizzed away. Broke contact with that guy, though he found me and then I told him I cannot do this anymore. :roftl: After that he said ok but recently he's been stalking me on the internet and on cell, so I'd "Get back to him".... :blink:I mean, excuse me, when does a date mean I'm his property? :roftl:

I've had my kiss not so long ago, in February. It was a first date and when we were standing in the bus stop he just smacked on me :shocked::boxed: I barely even knew him! I pretended I was happy about it (though it was horrible. Eugh.) , quickly got on the bus and whizzed away. Broke contact with that guy, though he found me and then I told him I cannot do this anymore. :roftl: After that he said ok but recently he's been stalking me on the internet and on cell, so I'd "Get back to him".... I mean, excuse me, when does a date mean I'm his property? :roftl:

Poor you!:shocked::naughty: He sounds creepy:naughty:

I've had my kiss not so long ago, in February. It was a first date and when we were standing in the bus stop he just smacked on me :shocked::boxed: I barely even knew him! I pretended I was happy about it (though it was horrible. Eugh.) , quickly got on the bus and whizzed away. Broke contact with that guy, though he found me and then I told him I cannot do this anymore. :roftl: After that he said ok but recently he's been stalking me on the internet and on cell, so I'd "Get back to him".... :blink:I mean, excuse me, when does a date mean I'm his property? :roftl:

Never! Imagine if it was in reverse? If a girl after one date presumed that a guy was her property, he would be outta there faster than greased lightening. You are your own person, and are able to make your own decisions. That includes who you want to date and be romantically involved with. This guy needs to get a clue.

And if he actually starts physically stalking you, start keeping a diary of incidents, so that if you want to take it to the police, you've got some evidence.

I'm 18 and I have never been kissed:roftl:

Let's hope it happens soon:naughty:

It will, it will, i'm waiting for the "awesome" first kiss too so i can come here and post my history... some people thinks i'm weird because i've never been kissed but i just want it to be special (and i dont want to regret about that later)

• 4 months later...
I have a story to tell! Yippee!!!

Okay, so as some of you know, I work in a cinema. I started August 11th 2006 and was going through a rough patch of getting over someone. Naturally, to get over this guy, I started "fancying" some of the guys at work. I liked one in particular - Dan - and he was also getting over someone. I guess we kinda rebounded on each other and we went out one night.

Actually, it was at the cinema LOL. October 2006. We was watching a film and he leant over and kissed me on the lips. No tongues or anything. That was the first time I'd been kissed. It was nice at the time. (I say nice at the time, read on to find out what I mean by that...)

This guy named Peter started working there a couple of months after I did. He had a girlfriend at the time, but instantly fancied me the moment he clapped eyes on me. He is the perfect guy; sweet, kind, caring, good looking, nice body, funny, with his child-like qualities. But for some reason I just had nothing for him. (small info: His ex dumped him for another guy Nov 2007)

Come Valentine's day this year, I got a dozen pink roses sent to my house! (I even wrote a thread about it. I'll search it and post a link here)

It was from him. How sweet is that? I've never had anything given to me on valentine's day before.

He really is a special guy, and I felt so bad because I knew how much this was probably killing him. I told him I really appreciated the flowers but unfortunately there was still nothing there.

Blah Blah Blah, cut out ALL the detail, I faced my demons and I voiced them and then VOILA - feelings!

Anyway, we went out together one day (we walked Southend Pier - the longest pier in the world) and after the pier he asked if was allowed to have a kiss on the lips. (Not a slushy mushy kiss, just a peck). Without even thinking about it, my body reacted first and then my lips were on his! It was so nice to finally kiss someone at last, and someone who I knew whose feelings were genuine (poor guy spent 2 years waiting for me and had just started to give up hope. His feelings for me aren't just infatuation, it's love). He walked me back to the station (having pecks of kisses along the way) and then when we got there we had one final kiss goodbye...it was a "slushy mushy kiss" (what us Brits call a SNOG) but no tongues. But it was soooo nice because it was with someone special, you know? I finally fancied someone after 2 years and it happened to be the guy who spent 2 years of his life loving me alone.

That was 1st September 2008 :wub2:

And THEN! The real kiss happened not too long ago either!

We started work on (5th September 2008) friday doing similar shifts and spent the entire day hiding in places and kissing hahaha! We got caught by another team member who saw us through the door window behind Ben+Jerry's lmao! xD He just said "EEEWWWWW" and went on his merry way hahaha!

But the next day was when the real french kissing happened :wub2: Again, it was behind Ben and Jerry's lol XD Pete said he always wanted my first real kiss to be somewhere special, but to me, once it happens, it doesn't matter where it happens. No seriously, it doesn't! All that matters, is that it's with someone special, and he is special to me. (He said I made the move which I SWEAR I NEVER!!! lol!!)

anyways, so there you have it. (Oh, and we got caught again hahaha! but that's only twice in the 6 places we've secretely kissed lmao! Not to mention how many times it happened!)

So, there you have it :original:

YIPPEE! :wub2:

Oh: I'm 5 foot (about an inch SMALLER than Cherisse) and Pete's 5 foot 9 lol, so I'm always on tip toes hahaha xD

Just read you post, that sounds beautiful!

He sounds like such a sweet guy, I'm very happy for you :wub2::das:

Wow, that was a year ago.. crazy. :flowers2:

Basically, Vanessa, what happened was that we dated for about 2 months. Halfway through he was acting all offish and I asked what was wrong and he said he still fancied me but wanted to make sure what we had was real, and not just physical. I was so upset I was crying and stressing about what I was doing wrong.

I tried to act normal and backed off all the physical stuff, but then he started making moves on me. Thinking it was what he wanted, I had a few first experiences with him, but it didn't fix our "relationship"

To cut a long story short, before we started dating he started to date this girl because he was trying to get over me and he didn't even fancy this girl. Him dating another made me realise my feelings and he told me he was thinking of ending the relationship with this girl before he went uni anyway, so I told how I felt.

After two months he claimed he no longer loved and went back to the girl before me and they've been together ever since.

I was heartbroken.

• 8 months later...
Basically, Vanessa, what happened was that we dated for about 2 months. Halfway through he was acting all offish and I asked what was wrong and he said he still fancied me but wanted to make sure what we had was real, and not just physical. I was so upset I was crying and stressing about what I was doing wrong.

I tried to act normal and backed off all the physical stuff, but then he started making moves on me. Thinking it was what he wanted, I had a few first experiences with him, but it didn't fix our "relationship"

To cut a long story short, before we started dating he started to date this girl because he was trying to get over me and he didn't even fancy this girl. Him dating another made me realise my feelings and he told me he was thinking of ending the relationship with this girl before he went uni anyway, so I told how I felt.

After two months he claimed he no longer loved and went back to the girl before me and they've been together ever since.

I was heartbroken.

I remember you had a rant about him on myspace shortly after you broke up :teehee: and someone said they sympathised with you and you completely went off on a tangent along the lines of 'omg you're like mrs. brown!' :lmfao: does that sound creepy stalkerish? I only remember cos it was funny :biggrin2: the mika fandom came through, even in a situation like that :naughty:

I remember you had a rant about him on myspace shortly after you broke up :teehee: and someone said they sympathised with you and you completely went off on a tangent along the lines of 'omg you're like mrs. brown!' :lmfao: does that sound creepy stalkerish? I only remember cos it was funny :biggrin2: the mika fandom came through, even in a situation like that :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh my goodness, I was so humiliated, angry, hurt and heartbroken. Writing a blog like that was the wrong thing to do but I don't regret doing it. I can't believe it was almost 2 years ago now...I even saw him the other day for the first time in yonks and I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. I'm over him, but I can still remember the feeling. Does that make sense?

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh my goodness, I was so humiliated, angry, hurt and heartbroken. Writing a blog like that was the wrong thing to do but I don't regret doing it. I can't believe it was almost 2 years ago now...I even saw him the other day for the first time in yonks and I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. I'm over him, but I can still remember the feeling. Does that make sense?

I'd completely forgotten I'd even read that until I saw your post :roftl: man, the internet really is a creepy thing..

Aw, I think almost everyones been through that situation, and it fully sucks :sad: i used to be fully in love with this guy who did a similar thing to me. I actually saw him like two months ago at a camp, and all the old feelings of hurt just suddenly pour back. To make it worse he was being a jerk and jeering in my face. To make it even worse I slapped him and stormed off :aah:

I've never actually had my first proper kiss.. :lmfao: come so close to it though, especially recently with a really close friend whos become more then a friend.. i always duck out of kisses though :doh:

I'd completely forgotten I'd even read that until I saw your post :roftl: man, the internet really is a creepy thing..

Aw, I think almost everyones been through that situation, and it fully sucks :sad: i used to be fully in love with this guy who did a similar thing to me. I actually saw him like two months ago at a camp, and all the old feelings of hurt just suddenly pour back. To make it worse he was being a jerk and jeering in my face. To make it even worse I slapped him and stormed off :aah:

I've never actually had my first proper kiss.. :lmfao: come so close to it though, especially recently with a really close friend whos become more then a friend.. i always duck out of kisses though :doh:

The thing is, during my teenage years I was obsessed with boys and really wanted a boyfriend. I had nothing else going for me so thought the road to a mediocre life would be the route I'd end up going down like everybody else. At school/college, the subjects of boys was always a popular one, people discussing who they fancied, what drama was going on, who slept with who etc...girls treated them like accessories and they had a new boy on their arm every weekend, and I felt like a freak because no-one wanted me. Everytime I tried to get with someone it just went completely wrong and it just got more embarrassing each time. I just felt really ugly, and felt like something was wrong with me.

So now, I've decided not to bother. It's way too much hassle, too many feelings involved and too much attachment. I'm only 20, I have other things I need to do first and it's my time to be selfish. I want to do things because I want to do them, I don't want to be tied down just yet. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not looking for anything right now. So many things to do and so many things to see! Love can wait.

The thing is, during my teenage years I was obsessed with boys and really wanted a boyfriend. I had nothing else going for me so thought the road to a mediocre life would be the route I'd end up going down like everybody else. At school/college, the subjects of boys was always a popular one, people discussing who they fancied, what drama was going on, who slept with who etc...girls treated them like accessories and they had a new boy on their arm every weekend, and I felt like a freak because no-one wanted me. Everytime I tried to get with someone it just went completely wrong and it just got more embarrassing each time. I just felt really ugly, and felt like something was wrong with me.

So now, I've decided not to bother. It's way too much hassle, too many feelings involved and too much attachment. I'm only 20, I have other things I need to do first and it's my time to be selfish. I want to do things because I want to do them, I don't want to be tied down just yet. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not looking for anything right now. So many things to do and so many things to see! Love can wait.

Amen! :original::teehee:

My first kiss was actually quite.. weird O.o

3 april 2010

You know.. sometimes everyone feels the urge to kiss a random person and it doesnt matter who xD. I was really having fun with a girl I met this day, but later in the afternoon we got quite bored. So I asked if we could kiss (yes, Im WEIRD), and surprisingly she didn't decline O.o It didn;t last very long.. (about 6secs I guess), but it was worth it.

I don't love her, but Im not regretting it =)

For now this was my only kiss xD

• 8 months later...
Still waiting and wishing... Ah, that reminds me of a Jack Johnson song. Teehee.

'Well, I was sitting, waiting, wishing, you believed in superstition'

Don't expect too much of it ,then you can't be dissapointed.

I remember how i imagined how it would be like , and when it happened it was just awful. And it was with a horrible person.

So my advise is only kiss with someone you really like,don't let someone kiss you so that you've had the experience

Still waiting and wishing... Ah, that reminds me of a Jack Johnson song. Teehee.

'Well, I was sitting, waiting, wishing, you believed in superstition'

Same here :aah: plenty of time for us two yet though!! :wink2:

Don't expect too much of it ,then you can't be dissapointed.

I remember how i imagined how it would be like , and when it happened it was just awful. And it was with a horrible person.

So my advise is only kiss with someone you really like,don't let someone kiss you so that you've had the experience

I'm going to borrow your advice too :teehee: Thanks :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...

My first kiss was at the back of a movie theatre and it was our second date.

We were holding hands and he was rubbing my back and waist. At one point he nudged his nose against face. It may not seem like much, but...well, as soon as the lights dimmed at the beginning of the movie, he put lip balm on. I wonder why. :naughty: Anyways, towards the ending of the movie (I wanted to kiss him before the ending credits rolled and the lights went back on...) and I was thinking, "what's wrong with this guy? If he's not going to do it..." Then, out of nowhere, I turned my head to him and planted it on him. At first I almost literally did a :shocked: because he put his tongue in my mouth. In the beginning it was a shock, but then I got used to it. :teehee:

It was good, except for the fact there was the arm rest kind of blocking us. Also, he said he shaved, but...my lips were burning for a couple hours afterwards. Not that I minded. :das:

Mine was in a car. I'd driven the guy home after closing night of a musical we were in together (I was in the cast, he was in the pit), and after he got out, he came around to my window to thank me and kissed me. The relationship never turned into anything, but we're still pretty good friends. We joke about it sometimes :wub2:

My first kiss was quite a story :naughty: But it did happen last year :mf_rosetinted:

I moved into a new school and met alot of new people, while i was there i started to make friends with a very special girl...and we got into a love-hate relationship .. so once when she was remembering something about a past crush I had, she wanted to show me the difference between her and that other crush.

And she kissed me :wub2: it was amazing. We're very good friends now and one day when we're both ready..maybe even more.

(PM: I'm a girl too, Bicurios anyone? :naughty: )