Is Mika doing the 'naked' photoshoot?

keti

I don't know what to think of it really....It'd be a bit strange, I think I like Mika with a lot of mystery...but I dunno really:naughty:

me too!! I love him with all his mystery!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GREY ONES . . .

boxerss.jpg

10996463fe9.jpg

P1000231.jpg

:wub2::wub2:my goodness, any guy with a little undies showing is sooo :mf_lustslow: to me! even if it is somewhat socially unacceptable at school, i still fall for it everytime in any guy! and mika makes it 100000% better:biggrin2:

Oh and about the mystery... I like mystery but I like things to be revealed slowly. I mean, I wouldn't like to read a mystery if there was no reveal and at the end the mystery was unsolved. And I have a million questions for Mika, hence my Mika question thread. But I like to find things out in little dribs and drabs, prolonging the suspense and making each nugget of information that's uncovered feel like a gem.

You know, when we have just heard about 4 hours ago from Mika himself that he has been spying on certain forums, it must make him LAUGH so hard to see threads like this. :roftl:

People never seem to look as good naked as they do with some clothes on. (Thinks of a certain Beatle and photo shoot)

I still remember the day when Mika's chest was first shown to the general public...he was in the animal costume and someone screen capped the split second where his chest was exposed and posted it on the forum. It was all very exciting. Hearts a-fluttering around the world.

Now we've seen the chest a million times and it's just old hat:ap_rosetinted:

A. Clay's photoshoot seemed pretty good to me! :bleh:

Now we've seen the chest a million times and it's just old hat:ap_rosetinted:

But someone should tell Mika that Blue Sky is looking for a new hat.....:naughty: We don't want her to get too bored! :wink2:

I don't know...to see in underwear or to not to see in underwear...that seems to be the question..lol...me i am a leg person...I like to look at a man's thighs...i don't know why. So the underwear scenario wouldn't be too much of a problem but if not then a show in shorts would be okay by me...lol

• 1 month later...
Part of me is saying "No, Mika, don't do this to yourself!" But another part is saying "Go on Mika: do it for me!" :naughty: It's like when you have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.

But to be honest, I'd rather he left it to the imagination...

Yeah,it's same here with me :naughty:

All I can say is I would pay to see that. When I saw a Mika concert he took off his shirt. To see him in his underwear . . . YUMMY!!! What do you think everyone? Boxers or briefs? Lol!!

Yeah well I want to see that as well,but I think Mika shouldn't do that for his good...I mean,I think it's good to leave something to imaginate about!:bleh:

I haven't been on his concerts so far,so I didn't have the opportunity to see him shirtless :( but,there are always the pics lol!

Oh and btw - I think he wears boxers,i mean you can see that on the pics from his gigs...:wink2: actually I don't even know what the briefs are :blink: