my mum just bought me a mobile phone signed by MIKA!

look what my mum just bought me!

here's some pictures

heres what it said on the eBay pace my mum got it from:

As for the autograph!!! It was signed by MIKA after his touring concert performance at the BIC (Bournemouth International Centre). As you can see, he has decorated his autograph with wings around a heart with a halo above, this image is above the main signing. I have preserved the autograph by putting a coat of clear nail varnish over the top.

so far that means i have:

life in cartoon motion

live in cartoon motion

a french magazine wit hfacts about mika

AND a signed photo

oh, and a hoodie :bleh:

post-3266-142983676393_thumb.jpg

post-3266-142983676394_thumb.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, that is so cool :mf_rosetinted:

Why does my mum only say I'm obsessed? :boxed:

"obsessed" is a nice way to put it:naughty:

my mum says i'm sick,and i need help:roftl:

I'm not being funny, and I am really happy that you got your phone, which is really cool, so please don't take this as a criticism to you or your mum, but I find it very immoral to ask someone for an autograph and sell it.

It just seems so wrong:boxed:.

Maybe that person got tired of the phone? Or got a new one and needed to sell this one .. Maybe the person is not a fan anymore? Of maybe the phone is broken? :blink:

Or something like that ..

Hope the phone isn't broken :wink2: and have fun with it! Must be great to own a phone signed by Mika .. :original:

I'm not being funny, and I am really happy that you got your phone, which is really cool, so please don't take this as a criticism to you or your mum, but I find it very immoral to ask someone for an autograph and sell it.

It just seems so wrong:boxed:.

Yeah that's weird :blink: And also a bit weird to have "someone else's" autograph...or...maybe not? I have a spare one if anyone wants it :roftl:

Maybe that person got tired of the phone? Or got a new one and needed to sell this one .. Maybe the person is not a fan anymore? Of maybe the phone is broken? :blink:

Or something like that ..

Hope the phone isn't broken :wink2: and have fun with it! Must be great to own a phone signed by Mika .. :original:

even if the phone was broken or if I wanted to buy a new one I'd still keep this one! I'd put in a very safe spot and wouldn'tlet anybody touch it lol

even if the phone was broken or if I wanted to buy a new one I'd still keep this one! I'd put in a very safe spot and wouldn'tlet anybody touch it lol

Yeah I know :roftl:

But not all people are the same :bleh:

I almost freaked a few days ago because I thought my phone was broken, and it can't be broken because they don't make it anymore and well .. i really love that phone :naughty::blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

But that's just me, and not everyone is like me (luckily for them :roftl:).

Yeah I know :roftl:

But not all people are the same :bleh:

I almost freaked a few days ago because I thought my phone was broken, and it can't be broken because they don't make it anymore and well .. i really love that phone :naughty::blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

But that's just me, and not everyone is like me (luckily for them :roftl:).

I still have my old Nokia 3310 and it doesn't even have mika's signature on it :naughty: I just can't throw it away

I still have my old Nokia 3310 and it doesn't even have mika's signature on it :naughty: I just can't throw it away

:thumb_yello::roftl:

Mine's a 3220.

Also no signature, but just totally Mika .. background, messages, ringtone and the most important..

gsm2os3.jpg

(those are the last ones, have more..). :mf_rosetinted:

And it has lights on it that begins flashing when you get a messages or get called orso, and I really like those lights .. :roftl:

:Mine's a 3220.

Also no signature, but just totally Mika .. background, messages, ringtone and the most important..

gsm2os3.jpg

And it has lights on it that begins flashing when you get a messages or get called orso, and I really like those lights .. :roftl:

where the heck did you get those:shocked:!!!! i want some!!!

now only if i had a cell phone:naughty:

but should be getting one soon, so Where Did you Get Them??:blink:

where the heck did you get those:shocked:!!!! i want some!!!

now only if i had a cell phone:naughty:

but should be getting one soon, so Where Did you Get Them??:blink:

Just "made" them myself .. a printer is a useful thing :naughty:

(thats why I like my phone so much, it has a transparant background so you can put any picture you like in there :mf_rosetinted:)

Just "made" them myself .. a printer is a useful thing :naughty:

(thats why I like my phone so much, it has a transparant background so you can put any picture you like in there :mf_rosetinted:)

oo wow! i'm very jealous:naughty:

i was wondering cuz i was like, first off i didn't think they sold that kinda mika stuff mostly cuz how many people would buy them. i mean of course MFC but for that particular phone style. makes much more sense now!

very nice and creative!:thumb_yello:

look what my mum just bought me!

here's some pictures

heres what it said on the eBay pace my mum got it from:

As for the autograph!!! It was signed by MIKA after his touring concert performance at the BIC (Bournemouth International Centre). As you can see, he has decorated his autograph with wings around a heart with a halo above, this image is above the main signing. I have preserved the autograph by putting a coat of clear nail varnish over the top.

so far that means i have:

life in cartoon motion

live in cartoon motion

a french magazine wit hfacts about mika

AND a signed photo

oh, and a hoodie :bleh:

OMG! thats sooo cool! dnt forget, to sign it means he held it!!! lol! thats sooo cool, i get a new fone in 2 weeks, yay!

Mine's a 3220.

gsm2os3.jpg

omg! mnow im really starting to get jealous of ppl! where in the world did u get that>?:shocked:

Mine's a 3220.

gsm2os3.jpg

wow :shocked: good job! :thumb_yello:

oo wow! i'm very jealous:naughty

i was wondering cuz i was like, first off i didn't think they sold that kinda mika stuff mostly cuz how many people would buy them. i mean of course MFC but for that particular phone style. makes much more sense now!

very nice and creative!:thumb_yello

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks!

It's nice to have something that is a bit original (I think my phone is? :blush-anim-cl:) :mf_rosetinted:

omg! mnow im really starting to get jealous of ppl! where in the world did u get that>?:shocked

See a few posts before :wink2:

wow :shocked: good job! :thumb_yello

Thanks! :biggrin2:

So that's why I never want another phone and hope my phone doesn't get broken.. :roftl:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

So that's why I never want another phone and hope my phone doesn't get broken.. :roftl:

lol or when it gets broken you can still buy a new one and keep this one just for fun. to pretend you're talking to someone and stuff :naughty: