2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

Surprising isn't it? :naughty:

I love the jacket! I love seeing new stuff on him, always looks great (well most of it lol). She really does (I've got to stop complimenting her too much :doh:).

I'm not quite sure yet, cos Yasmine doesn't have the lebanese features as much as the other siblings do, but they do have a bit of a resemblence, like the mouth and the teeth.

Oh i always see Yasmine's look is so Lebanese..:biggrin2:

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Si, abito a Londra :thumb_yello: Ero l'unica fan li :bleh:

wow è fantastico...ti ha vista? immagino che dopo tutti i concerti a cui sei stata ormai ti riconosca... magari ci fosse anche qui in italia un'occasione simile:mf_lustslow:

I've always really like that heart one so it's good to see that -and the watch of course (only one? haha).

I love his jacket too, how always looks so nice at the award shows, his sisters do well hehe. And Yasmine looks fantastic as well!

of the Penniman clan, i think Yasmine most resembles mika.

*cough* i know where you can get one....iactually have 3.....

Really? i was thinking the eyes and eyebrows are most alike (not including the color of course :bleh:) she has more of a feminine face shape though.

i feel weird analyzing this much lol.

I wonder where he gets his clothes, i know some are made for him, but the rest...

Yeah, I guess those are as well.. lol. Yeah she definitely does.

hmm apart from his mum/sister making them (i think?) he probably buys them from... I don't know, but must be a pretty awesome shop :naughty:

Oh i always see Yasmine's look is so Lebanese..:biggrin2:

do ya? like i can see a hint of lebanese, but compared to the other siblings she doesn't look as lebanese.

wow è fantastico...ti ha vista? immagino che dopo tutti i concerti a cui sei stata ormai ti riconosca... magari ci fosse anche qui in italia un'occasione simile:mf_lustslow:

no :no: Boh, spero di si, ma pure, no voglio che mi riconosca :naughty: Magari, un giorno, chi sa? :bleh:

Thank you Danika for posting the information and for posting those personal pictures. Not *too* hot on Yassie's dress *don't slap me* but I love the earrings and her hair! She looks a lot like Mika I think - I believe she's the female version lmao! Similar eyebrow shape, face shape, mouth shape...similar teeth...

Is this being aired on TV at all? I wanna watch!

And Sariflor....Rose....how come you guys met Mika?! I don't understand?! Was this at the Yelle gig or something?!

Oh, and nice to know that Mika IS working hard on the second album! YAY!

Thank you Danika for posting the information and for posting those personal pictures. Not *too* hot on Yassie's dress *don't slap me* but I love the earrings and her hair! She looks a lot like Mika I think - I believe she's the female version lmao! Similar eyebrow shape, face shape, mouth shape...similar teeth...

And Sariflor....Rose....how come you guys met Mika?! I don't understand?! Was this at the Yelle gig or something?!

haha, i won't kill you. im open to oppinions, but yasmine would be beautiful in the most ugly dress. (that sounds a bit stalkish, but whateva)

no :no: Boh, spero di si, ma pure, no voglio che mi riconosca :naughty: Magari, un giorno, chi sa? :bleh:

beh se sei riuscita ad avvicinarlo ad ogni concerto dopo 12 volte si ricorderà senz'altro di te:naughty:

ti auguro una buona notte, qui in italia siamo avanti di 2 ore rispetto a voi, è già passata la mezzanotte, ciao alla prossima:thumb_yello:

You're welcome :thumb_yello: I don't like the dress as much as the other ones she's worn, but it still looks good on her, and I really like her shoes, I'm just a dolly shoe fanatic :bleh:

They did meet him at the Yelle gig (lucky them, so close, sooo close, stupid SFG for changing the dates grr :naughty:)

do ya? like i can see a hint of lebanese, but compared to the other siblings she doesn't look as lebanese.

Well i've seen them before only in pics & vids so cant tell.. but i dont know i feel she's looking as lebanese as they do..:) oh i love them :wub2:

haha, i won't kill you. im open to oppinions, but yasmine would be beautiful in the most ugly dress. (that sounds a bit stalkish, but whateva)

No, no doesn make you sound stalkerish at all, I agree with you there, but then again I always get called a stalker so what do I know about what's stalkerish or not anymore :sneaky2:

:naughty:

No, no doesn make you sound stalkerish at all, I agree with you there, but then again I always get called a stalker so what do I know about what's stalkerish or not anymore :sneaky2:

:naughty:

haha, im very stalkerish also. when i meet peopel i have to know like everything about them, which freaks a lot of ppl out. :roftl:

no :no: Boh, spero di si, ma pure, no voglio che mi riconosca :naughty: Magari, un giorno, chi sa?

beh se sei riuscita ad avvicinarlo ad ogni concerto dopo 12 volte si ricorderà senz'altro di te:naughty:

ti auguro una buona notte, qui in italia siamo avanti di 2 ore rispetto a voi, è già passata la mezzanotte, ciao alla prossima

Spero che stai imparando l'inglese pero' :bleh: se no come gli parli :bleh:

Beh, vediamo la prossima volta eh? :naughty: 2 ore!? noo, una! :bleh: ma buonanotte!! x x

Well i've seen them before only in pics & vids so cant tell.. but i dont know i feel she's looking as lebanese as they do..:) oh i love them :wub2:

I love them too, in the least stalkerish way ever! :naughty:

You're welcome :thumb_yello: I don't like the dress as much as the other ones she's worn, but it still looks good on her, and I really like her shoes, I'm just a dolly shoe fanatic :bleh:

They did meet him at the Yelle gig (lucky them, so close, sooo close, stupid SFG for changing the dates grr :naughty:)

yeah, and Sarah asked me if I was going. I said no. Jeez - ANOTHER encounter I missed! Waaaa!!!

haha, im very stalkerish also. when i meet peopel i have to know like everything about them, which freaks a lot of ppl out. :roftl:

Uh oh :naughty: I'm like that too, but I don't do it in a scary way, or intentional way, I just don't like talking about myself so much, I get sick of the sond of my own voice :naughty:

Uh oh :naughty: I'm like that too, but I don't do it in a scary way, or intentional way, I just don't like talking about myself so much, I get sick of the sond of my own voice :naughty:

well i like talking a lot, so i liek talkign about my self as well as others. 80% of the time im talking about wither luke or mika though :lmao:

yeah, and Sarah asked me if I was going. I said no. Jeez - ANOTHER encounter I missed! Waaaa!!!

tis ok *hugs* i wish i live in england so i could see yelle, i absolutely adore her. hopefully she will coem to boston soon. a good excuse for me to kiss up to my french teacher with a ticket.