2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations MIKA ! ! !:biggrin2:

That is really good news!

This award should impulse you and encourage you to write many other wonderful,great songs like you did so far! I'm really happy for your success!:wink2:

Congrats again!!!:thumb_yello:

he totally deserved that award. i mean, c'mon, and it isnt that he is just my fave singer, its the fact that he is just very talented unlike a lot of other artists today. there is really something there! and thats why i love him. he is just so great at what he does!

he totally deserved that award. i mean, c'mon, and it isnt that he is just my fave singer, its the fact that he is just very talented unlike a lot of other artists today. there is really something there! and thats why i love him. he is just so great at what he does!

I TOTALLY agree with you!:thumb_yello:

...glad he doesn't sleep on the awards :kaf:

Mika, the Beirut-born, London-based "Grace Kelly" singer, 24, told PEOPLE that his new album has been on his mind "every morning, every night, every evening. I took a holiday. I lasted four days, I came back and went straight to work. It's not the point where I can take a holiday now."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20201879,00.html

thanks for the quote!! Mika u workaholic.. is that healthy?

SOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKA!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!

Our boy must be FLYING over this! I know I am!

God loves you, Mika...He's given you such a tremendous talent and lovely personality! And I'm so glad you are getting the RECOGNITION YOU DESERVE!!!! You've worked SO hard, and been so sweet about everything!

Truely, sincerely, overjoyed with your win!!!!

:woot_jump:

Gosh, I'm so happy for him. You're amazing kiddo! :punk:

This is huge!

I want to see him with an ear to ear grin. hahaha.

* Big hugs*

edit: Love that jacket! I'm going to have to steal your jackets from you. I'm kidding!

I'm just so proud...sniff.

Thanks for the video. Yes....is this going to be televised?

Can you believe Amy? I love her work, but the woman is such a train wreck. Didn't even SHOW UP to collect her award. What kind of respect is that?!?!? Someone better straighten her up, or she won't be collecting awards at all, ever. She's on the fast track to eternity.

awwww those pics are so cute ...and thanks Miro...I bet it's the best prize for him, being recognized as a songwriter...

Congrats Mika!! :wub2: