The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Show off. :naughty:

Me? Oh just splendid. I set my alarm for 11 so I would actually have a day. But I forgot to actually turn it on. So I didn't have a day at all. I woke up at 3.20.

:groovy:WROOOOOOOOOOONG:groovy:

ROYALblue impact font, size 6, NOT italic, ft. dancy smilies.

:naughty: So what if I am?

Wow. 3:20pm. That's impressive! :shocked:

Hehe. Yes, I think that's right. Personally I can't believe that you're both still using it. :naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were going VEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: But eggs taste good :bleh:

And I'm never going to give up chocolate *shrug-smilie* What's the point in trying :naughty:

So what if I am?

Wow. 3:20pm. That's impressive!

Hehe. Yes, I think that's right. Personally I can't believe that you're both still using it.

Nothing, just thought I'd point it out. :wink2:

I know! It beats my 3.10 from the other day even!

But it's so :groovy:FANTASTIC:groovy:

Personally I can't believe you perved on me using it in Humphrey's thread.

And, OMG! I just thought I'd scope out the uni-results page even though they shouldn't be out until the 30th because they usually release them earlier than the date and IT WONT EVEN TELL ME MY OLD RESULTS BECAUSE I 'OWE' THEM MONEY! What kind of a STUPID (extremely clever and effective) way of making people pay their fees is that!!

*runs off to sort out that fee noncents that she has been ignoring*

Also, the Costa Rica volunteer company replied to me about the group flight costs and it costs HEAPS more than the one we got quoted by Student Flights, so that means we need to go back and book asap, but also means before we do that we need to figure out what we want to do in terms of spending extra time on the way / in that area, what does anyone know about Central/South America? Because I know nothing :naughty:

*runs off to research*

*after the fee stuff*

Hi Guys!!!

Forgot the whole reason I'd come into the Aussies... I wanted to ask if anybody remembered the date that Jolene posted that Relax is being released?

Yeah, some places said Fri, some yesterday, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet (not that I actually looked today!) I guess we might see it in a few weeks?? Still waiting to hear it on the radio again.....

WHAT THE FRICK!

Why does my stupid mother lie to me/not pay proper attention!???

I just got new P-plates in the mail!! Jeeeez! I massively freaked out! The letter accompanying them says "blah-blah these are new laws targetting 'novice drivers' who have held a licence for less than 2 years, and they make it so you can't drive between midnight and 5am and have a zero BAC limit." And I was like "NO! NO! NO! I need to drive past 12 I NEED to! :crybaby:" and the at the bottom it's like "Oh yeah, but the time thing is only for the first 6 months, so if your in your first six months you should the 'white-on-red' side of these plates, and if you're after that you show the 'white-on-green' side." So, like, phewph. But still! Now I have to have these STUPID standard issue P-plates, instead of my subtle semi-see-through stick on ones that you can hardly see and don't shout out "LOOK! Look at me! I'm a P-plater! I have a big dent on the side of my car! I have no driving skills! Look at meeeee!!!!" No one's going to start making nicer-sticky-P-plates of the stupid green ones for aaaages... :tears:

That reminds of what a comdeian said once.

He was talking about if you are driving and get behind a learner driver- even if they are not doing anything wrong- you have this massive desire to do whatever it takes to get past them. He then went on to say the same thing goes for P-platers but you can never catch those ****ers!

hahahaha!!!

Now go pay your bills like a good citizen..

:groovy:Crap, I still haven't gotten around to it :groovy:

:roftl: That was particularly impressive.

:lmfao: It really really was.

That reminds of what a comdeian said once.

He was talking about if you are driving and get behind a learner driver- even if they are not doing anything wrong- you have this massive desire to do whatever it takes to get past them. He then went on to say the same thing goes for P-platers but you can never catch those ****ers!

:lmfao::lmao: That is hilarious. That's exactly my point lol. But I put them up and besides the fact they look cheap because they are those crappy plastic type, they're actually less conspicious because they're the same colour as my car :naughty:

But I've just remembered my licence expires on the 27th and I need to renew it, crap. *will do it tomorrow*

*partial copy + paste from mikamite forum*

*directs people to mikamite forum*

*http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/mikaustralia-petition-t12-15.html#4053*

Damn, what are we going to do...

Okay, so a book, basically.

With:

• Printed online petition
  • Photoshopped guide to why he should come to Australia
  • Actual written petition / printed scanned written petition
  • Mutilated songs?
  • What else?

ARE WE GOING TO DO IT???

Are we all going to write on a piece of paper and send it to one person?

Are other people on MFC going to write on a piece of paper and scan it for us?

We should do it like today if we are. Like start a thread about it...

Sort it all out...

Yeah, we don't want Mika to know our secret plans *pulls curtain down*

:lmfao:

It's 12.30am, time for another "early night".

All of the exam study set my biological clock back to social hours. I have three weeks now to undo that.

FYA&GN.

Nasty exam study, why'd it do that for?? ::boxed:

:naughty:

Nighty night :bye:

I need real sleep too

FYA&GN also.

:bye:

I think I'm gonna try and go to sleep by 12 tonight :shocked:

But 10.45 would just be ridiculous.

*gets back to AMFising her old signature*

Uhhh, everybody sees a purple layout of AMF, don't they? They don't though, do they? Oh well, if you don't have it set to purple it's your fault my signature with look stupid to you:tongue2:

:mad3:THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY WHO DIDN'T REMIND ME MY HOTSEAT THINGY IS THE 25TH! :mad3:

I was supposed to PM the day before :blink: Which it isn't by 50 minutes :naughty: But I guess it still is where she is so :bleh:

But also, oops, it's 50 minutes past 12, damn.

*goes to bed*

*even though she's not remotely tired*

[pet rant]

It looks like I'll be spending the day in my room. :mf_rosetinted: It looks like it's our rude neighbors daughters birthday and they're always LOUD when it's her birthday with tons of kids over screaming. Although it just started a massive downpour so maybe they'll have to stay inside. First off we don't catch a break from these people because they MUST have more than one dog that they let outside and let bark non-stop and it's those small yippy dogs. :mad: Before she had three and the neighbors have actually complained and she had to give up some of them well now she has two and they're doing the same thing. I wish people acted more like us... when our dog was outside our dog would never leave our yard and if she began to bark we'd bring her inside.

People are SO horrible around here with their pets!

-She lets her dogs bark non-stop even when she's OUT there she doesn't tell them to be quiet.

--Then we have neighbors a couple houses down that have built a SMALL fenced in area around their front door and they leave their two poor dogs out there ALL day. The grass in that area isn't mowed and they have part of a small cedar tree or two so there's basically NO protection from the sun.

---Annnnd when we drive down to the end of the road now across the other road someone has a white horse fenced in and NO STABLE FOR IT! That poor thing only has some trees as protection from the weather and the weather is horrible in here! You can go from wet to dry, windy to calm, thundering to quiet from turning on the AC to curling up with blankets in a day here!

I'm so mad at these owners for treating pets like this!

I like dogs even though I'm more of a cat person now (and allergic to them grr.) But when we had a dog she had the life and was never left outside in all sorts of weather... now we have a cat and we don't let her outside because I had a fear she would never return, we have three other cats that wander around here so I don't need her to get injured in a cat fight or injure another cat, and the interstate isn't terribly far away, but she does get taken out on a leash to explore around and she loves it. She's used to her harness that when you pick it up she meows and sticks her head through it for you. :naughty:

I just wish people here had more common sense and more respect for their animals and the surround people around here.

[/pet rant]

Red Cordial :wink2:

What issss it? *zhhz*

Howdy Aussies, congrats on your first anniversary PJ, way to go with your exam marks SD and if I've missed anything else really pertinent I'm sorry.

Yay! lol.

Thanks Chickadee and OKD :bleh: I didn't plan on making my "mikaversary" anything big anyway... it's only just a year haha... soon it'll be two because I won't have much online time anymore so that year will end up going by fast and I will have wondered where it has gone to. :naughty:

It's a British TV show about an alcoholic and antisocial book store owner. It's bloody hilarious. :roftl:

I love that programme - so surreal.:roftl:

THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY WHO DIDN'T REMIND ME MY HOTSEAT THINGY IS THE 25TH! :mad3:

I was supposed to PM the day before :blink: Which it isn't by 50 minutes :naughty: But I guess it still is where she is so :bleh:

OKD - it's your hotseat thingy

It's not my fault you start your days earlier - it's still the 24th here so I'm technically not late :naughty:

WOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO!!! I AM OFFICIALLY DONE GRADE 10!!!!!!! :woot_jump::yay:

I had my last final today...science...I think I'll just never check the result I got on it and live in blissful ignorance for the rest of my life. It was the stupidest, most confusin f*cking exam you have ever ever seen, but I'm DONE. No more obligations! No more waking up before 1 pm! YESSSSSS!

*partial copy + paste from mikamite forum*

*directs people to mikamite forum*

*http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/mikaustralia-petition-t12-15.html#4053*

Damn, what are we going to do...

Okay, so a book, basically.

With:

• Printed online petition
  • Photoshopped guide to why he should come to Australia
  • Actual written petition / printed scanned written petition
  • Mutilated songs?
  • What else?

ARE WE GOING TO DO IT???

Are we all going to write on a piece of paper and send it to one person?

Are other people on MFC going to write on a piece of paper and scan it for us?

We should do it like today if we are. Like start a thread about it...

Sort it all out...

I learned from our mug project that nudging doesn't get things done, you have to yell/slap/bitch/make death threats...:fisch:

:mad3:THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY WHO DIDN'T REMIND ME MY HOTSEAT THINGY IS THE 25TH! :mad3:

Well it's not our fault you're a day ahead of us. *hmph*

I actually remembered to remind you though, I was just about to, isn't that amazing?

I bought Viva la Vida! *huggles it* It's verra pretty. And I paid about ten dollars more than if I'd ordered it off Amazon...but I didn't wanna wait for another week...

:flowers2: CONGRATULATIONS :flowers2:

Last edited by englishrose : Today at 11:20 AM. Reason: Da do ron ron ron, da do ron ron ron

:lmfao:

Jen.. Red Cordial is a drink that can make kids hyperactive.. you add it to water. Back in the good old days :wheelchair: we froze it to make icy poles or slushies.

OkD.. Hot Seat :thumb_yello:

Top of Page Egg Suckerrrghhhss!! (And I didn't count)