• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voted a couple of times :thumb_yello: Nice picture :wub2: Good luck!

I'll make a proper report later on today :wink2:

But you can already have a look at my vids here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6fXsELdcVs

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

wooooow, thanks for posting!! :mf_lustslow: it must have been amazing :wub2:

I'm following you on Youtube now :thumb_yello: great videos!

ok as promised, here is my report of this AMAZING gig :wub2:

First of all, I have to explain that i've travelled to London with 4 friends of mine, and we were all VERY impatient to be at Wembley :naughty: I don't know how to describe this, but knowing we were going to Wembley was a bit like reaching a myth or something like this for us :teehee:. I mean, SO MANY brilliant artists made gigs there, it's amazing!!!

Anyway, we arrived there just when they opened the doors and, considering the amount of people who were waiting outside the venue, we were ready to queue for a long time before entering the Stadium :aah:

We've been completely shocked when we realised it took us only smthg like 15 min. to get in :shocked: and I have to say that everything was pretty well organised!

We managed to find seats easily and we had a very good spot on the stage AND on the entire stadium wich was absolutely amazing during the gig.

The opening acts were good, I liked the 3 of them! But, tbh, i've spent more time visiting Wembley than listening to them :blush-anim-cl:

When Muse arrived on stage... OMG!!! I can't find words to describe the feeling it porvided me. I've always liked their music and I saw them for the first time at Stade de France last June and I really enjoyed the show. But this time was SO intense!!! every single person started jumping and singing, it was really amazing to see :mf_lustslow:. Of course the audience was fine at Stade de France too, but it was NOTHING compared to Wembley. English people are amazing :thumb_yello:

I want to stop here to say that Matt is a pure genius!! He played so well and his singing was just perfect! to such an extent that he made me cry!!! I've never cried to any gig so far, but this one was just providing to many different emotions at the same time I guess :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still on my little cloud, therefore it's quite difficult for me to give you any constructive info on the gig actually :roftl:

But you can all have an idea if you have a look at my vids :teehee:

This gig was definitely the best gig i've ever seen so far! it was beyond words!! and I have to admit I'm pretty impatient to see them live again now :blush-anim-cl:

ok as promised, here is my report of this AMAZING gig :wub2:

First of all, I have to explain that i've travelled to London with 4 friends of mine, and we were all VERY impatient to be at Wembley :naughty: I don't know how to describe this, but knowing we were going to Wembley was a bit like reaching a myth or something like this for us :teehee:. I mean, SO MANY brilliant artists made gigs there, it's amazing!!!

Anyway, we arrived there just when they opened the doors and, considering the amount of people who were waiting outside the venue, we were ready to queue for a long time before entering the Stadium :aah:

We've been completely shocked when we realised it took us only smthg like 15 min. to get in :shocked: and I have to say that everything was pretty well organised!

We managed to find seats easily and we had a very good spot on the stage AND on the entire stadium wich was absolutely amazing during the gig.

The opening acts were good, I liked the 3 of them! But, tbh, i've spent more time visiting Wembley than listening to them :blush-anim-cl:

When Muse arrived on stage... OMG!!! I can't find words to describe the feeling it porvided me. I've always liked their music and I saw them for the first time at Stade de France last June and I really enjoyed the show. But this time was SO intense!!! every single person started jumping and singing, it was really amazing to see :mf_lustslow:. Of course the audience was fine at Stade de France too, but it was NOTHING compared to Wembley. English people are amazing :thumb_yello:

I want to stop here to say that Matt is a pure genius!! He played so well and his singing was just perfect! to such an extent that he made me cry!!! I've never cried to any gig so far, but this one was just providing to many different emotions at the same time I guess :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still on my little cloud, therefore it's quite difficult for me to give you any constructive info on the gig actually :roftl:

But you can all have an idea if you have a look at my vids :teehee:

This gig was definitely the best gig i've ever seen so far! it was beyond words!! and I have to admit I'm pretty impatient to see them live again now :blush-anim-cl:

Okay, I'm NOT jealous, I'm NOT jealous.

SAID: I AM NOT JEALOUS.

(Right, I'm jealous.)

So I know nobody cares there, but when I was at le stade de France, some friends and I talked to a driver of the stagetruck, and guess what ?

MUSE IS DOING ANOTHER STADIUM TOUR NEXT SUMMER !

There will probably be 3 dates in France.

Toulouse is probably on the list (but I don't know why it's not a really famous place...)

Let's hope they are doing a gig in Lyon. (I don't live far away)

(the Rolling Stones did it before so....)

(It's to be confirmed but a friend of mine did talked once again with the guy he was sure.)

Celein:

Thank you !

Cheers !

(Stupid things only a few people will understand: PWOPA FISH !)

Edit : Is there someone here from Chile ?

Muse is doing first part of U2 there and it must be EPIC !

(Right, I'm jealous.)

So I know nobody cares there, but when I was at le stade de France, some friends and I talked to a driver of the stagetruck, and guess what ?

(It's to be confirmed but a friend of mine did talked once again with the guy he was sure.)

Celein:

Thank you !

you're welcome ;)

I hope Muse comes to Belgium too next year :aah:

*jump in the thread*

I love Muse :roftl:

So... Hello everyone :blush-anim-cl::bye:

(Right, I'm jealous.)

There will probably be 3 dates in France.

Toulouse is probably on the list (but I don't know why it's not a really famous place...)

Let's hope they are doing a gig in Lyon. (I don't live far away)

(the Rolling Stones did it before so....)

Celein:

Thank you !

Cheers !

(Stupid things only a few people will understand: PWOPA FISH !)

Edit : Is there someone here from Chile ?

Muse is doing first part of U2 there and it must be EPIC !

In Toulouse?

It'd be great, I'm not too far :roftl:

:fangurl:

MFC goes Muse then ;)

Definatily! I'm secretly hoping they'll come to the Netherlands again too, they were amazing in Nijmegen.

Nanou: I am glad you had such a good time. As much as I love Mika, Muse are the best musicians I've seen live.

Definatily! I'm secretly hoping they'll come to the Netherlands again too, they were amazing in Nijmegen.

Nanou: I am glad you had such a good time. As much as I love Mika, Muse are the best musicians I've seen live.

the Netherlands are also an option (as I live near the border) :D

Mika & Muse are my favourites :wub2:

• 4 months later...
yay! I was in a cd-shop last weekend and they wanted to throw away this huge Muse-poster from The Resistance album. So I asked if I could have it and it was no problem :wub2: I'm so happy :yay::wub2::teehee:

You're a lucky girl!:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Muse thread? that's perfect, I absolutely love them! :mf_lustslow: I've seen them live on November 17th, 2012, here in Italy! I love their sound, their style, and also their live scenography is awesome! :wub2: I'd love to see them again at the Olympic Stadium in Rome next July, but I'll probably be finishing exams, I hope for last minute tickets if it's possible! :huh:

Edited by WeAreStrong!