My Neighbor said the worst thing ever!!!!!!!!

foalbaby14

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course:wub2:) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

she was like " all these boy bands lie about their ages to get little girls screaming at them and they wear makeup to look younger."

i said, " HES NOT A BOY BAND HES MIKA!!!! :hair:" then i yelled at my friend who was on the computer, "do you hear how your mom is abusing me!!!" and she said, " mother stop talking your going to get yourself killed"

friends mom me

:bash:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course:wub2:) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

she was like " all these boy bands lie about their ages to get little girls screaming at them and they wear makeup to look younger."

i said, " HES NOT A BOY BAND HES MIKA!!!! :hair:" then i yelled at my friend who was on the computer, "do you hear how your mom is abusing me!!!" and she said, " mother stop talking your going to get yourself killed"

friends mom me

haha good responce xD LOL

hun... it is not worth it... calm down :naughty: ask her why she wears make up :naughty: and then just walk away!! :mf_rosetinted: karma is a bytch :punk:

i was eating dinner with my friend and her mom and i was talking about Mika(of course) and my neighbors mom rolled her eyes like always, and i was saying his birthday is august 18th and he will be 25(this is where it gets brutal)!!!

friends mom me

:lmao::lmfao:sarcastic_hand.gif

Sorry for laughing so hard although you were so upset about it but .... LOL! The way you describe the situation is just so hysterically funny :roftl:

And Mika is a boy band, whoever will see him next should inform him about that :bleh:

LOL! That's kinda funny :lmfao: I've just imagined Mika dancing like one of the Backstreet Boys... But that's not the worst thing ever... One day I was listening LT at home (It was reaaaaally loud) and my dumb 18 year old neighbor knocked at my door and said: "Could you turn that down? I'm tired of listen that GIRL singing" :tears: I was like WTFFFFFFF.... IT'S A BOY, YOU DUMB!! And he said: Oh, sorry, but... that's not a very boyish voice :tears: And that's the worst thing ever!!!

friends mom me

lol! thats so funny! i would have gotten all up in her face (jokingly) and been like, well moms........(u get the point):bleh::roftl:

:lmao::lmfao:sarcastic_hand.gif

Sorry for laughing so hard although you were so upset about it but .... LOL! The way you describe the situation is just so hysterically funny :roftl:

And Mika is a boy band, whoever will see him next should inform him about that :bleh:

haha yeah it is kinda funny but it hurt my feeling lol

oo haha now i feel like a true blonde i always think of boy bands being fake haha so thats why i got mad when she said that, i didnt know he was a boy band i thought he was just mika

haha yeah it is kinda funny but it hurt my feeling lol

oo haha now i feel like a true blonde i always think of boy bands being fake haha so thats why i got mad when she said that, i didnt know he was a boy band i thought he was just mika

Neither did I :roftl: (I suppose neither does he :roftl:)

do you feel like your baby is growing up? :naughty:

lol btween my neighbor and me, hes my dad! lol! well we were talking online one night, and shes made up a story how she is mikas wife, and one night he got aubducted by aliens, who impregnated him and then he gave birth to me (:roftl:) and then he 4got everything that happened b4 that, and that they had left me to the neighbors (aka my real parents) bcuz they were "too young, and didnt know what to do w/ me"lol so my 'daddy' is growing up sooo quickly!:blush-anim-cl::boing:

o i was having dinner w/ my friend at a morroccan resturaunt last night, and her dad was making fun of mika, even tho hes nvr heard him, and so there was no one else in the room, and they were like argueing w/ me, and her dad threw his towel/napkin thing at me, and then i would trow it back, then they pinned me to the floor, and my friend was gonna tickle me, but i couldnt c and i was trying to wriggle free, and i kicked her in the eye!!! lol! it was funny, and i said thats what they get for messing w/ mika! lol:thumb_yello:

lol btween my neighbor and me, hes my dad! lol! well we were talking online one night, and shes made up a story how she is mikas wife, and one night he got aubducted by aliens, who impregnated him and then he gave birth to me (:roftl:) and then he 4got everything that happened b4 that, and that they had left me to the neighbors (aka my real parents) bcuz they were "too young, and didnt know what to do w/ me"lol so my 'daddy' is growing up sooo quickly!:blush-anim-cl::boing:

o i was having dinner w/ my friend at a morroccan resturaunt last night, and her dad was making fun of mika, even tho hes nvr heard him, and so there was no one else in the room, and they were like argueing w/ me, and her dad threw his towel/napkin thing at me, and then i would trow it back, then they pinned me to the floor, and my friend was gonna tickle me, but i couldnt c and i was trying to wriggle free, and i kicked her in the eye!!! lol! it was funny, and i said thats what they get for messing w/ mika! lol:thumb_yello:

haha those are some funny stories, what we do to defend our mika

awww B. i'm sorry! well...when they're gone i'm sure you'll miss them very much right? :wink2: that's okay...yesterday my cousin said 'who's a mika" :boxed: i whipped out my cell phone and went thru all the pics goin 'and here's him sitting on a chair and here's him with a tea cup...etc." :naughty:

awww B. i'm sorry! well...when they're gone i'm sure you'll miss them very much right? :wink2: that's okay...yesterday my cousin said 'who's a mika" :boxed: i whipped out my cell phone and went thru all the pics goin 'and here's him sitting on a chair and here's him with a tea cup...etc." :naughty:

thanks you make me feel better, but im still angry about you know what!!!!!!

friends mom me

HAHAHAHA obviously that mum hasn't litsen to him... But she has a point in one way, he has good looks and that's attracting people weather we/he want/s it or not.

hahhaha funny!!!

but some people talk and they don`t know anything.. just calm down..

some months ago i got really angry when a friend told me

MIKA CAN`T SING!

god... i almost killed her!!!

gosh we're all so darned protective of him aren't we lol :naughty: heaven forbid anyone diss our Mika I know I'm the same anyone bitches him I bite back :roftl: no one disses Mika & gets away with it right?!:punk:

everytime my half sister sister bitches about him I'm like grrrrrrr

hahhaha funny!!!

but some people talk and they don`t know anything.. just calm down..

some months ago i got really angry when a friend told me

MIKA CAN`T SING!

god... i almost killed her!!!

omce my friend was listening to lollipop, and she said he sounded terrible, and like he was a child malester! i was like "well first, lets c what u sound like when u sing, and we can compare, and he is in noooo way a child malester!!!"

LOL! That's kinda funny :lmfao: I've just imagined Mika dancing like one of the Backstreet Boys... But that's not the worst thing ever... One day I was listening LT at home (It was reaaaaally loud) and my dumb 18 year old neighbor knocked at my door and said: "Could you turn that down? I'm tired of listen that GIRL singing" :tears: I was like WTFFFFFFF.... IT'S A BOY, YOU DUMB!! And he said: Oh, sorry, but... that's not a very boyish voice :tears: And that's the worst thing ever!!!

it's kinda funny if you read this , sorry