MIKA spotted in The London Paper

Lollipop

if he sucks too hard on his lollipop, oh love will get him down :fisch:

(haha that sounds incredibly gross :roftl: :roftl:)

Yes it does:naughty:

Mika, haven't you learned anything from your mom when you went walking with her one day?:sneaky2:

the squirrels are very special indeed :mf_rosetinted:

Especially Fat Joe, with his sexy red eye and white eye:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time I don't get the londonpaper and he's finally on it :sneaky2: I see how it is :mf_rosetinted:

And.. errm.. he was introducing Lily to his mum? Since when did they start getting along?

I didn't think she liked him! Oh well... maybe she'll invite him on to her show!

everyday we have a new gossip:Lily allen,Cherisse and god only knows how many others...:naughty:

Beth Ditto before everyone on MFC noticed she is a lesbian, Patrick Wolf, Saranayde, Andy, that girl with the blue hairclip, that bald girl with the weird piercings, that guy who's on a few pics of the Ivor Novello's, and the list goes on...:naughty:

Beth Ditto before everyone on MFC noticed she is a lesbian, Patrick Wolf, Saranayde, Andy, that girl with the blue hairclip, that bald girl with the weird piercings, that guy who's on a few pics of the Ivor Novello's, and the list goes on...:naughty:

:naughty: right...my fingers are not enough to count them all!

You know what....you'll get use to it!:roftl:

Oh I'm sadly already VERY used to it.lol I've been lurking around here everyday since the very beginning, but just recently started posting here and there. I guess it's just inevitable that when he's not out on tour or anything, we all just seem to gravitate back to the same old stories and rehash them over and over again. The only good thing about it is that the longer the stories keep going the weirder and more entertaining they get along the way!:naughty:

Oh I'm sadly already VERY used to it.lol I've been lurking around here everyday since the very beginning, but just recently started posting here and there. I guess it's just inevitable that when he's not out on tour or anything, we all just seem to gravitate back to the same old stories and rehash them over and over again. The only good thing about it is that the longer the stories keep going the weirder and more entertaining they get along the way!:naughty:

Yeah, that is true; we have really learned the art of entertaining ourselves while the big boy is on vacation!:naughty:

I know I shouldn't find all this hilariously funny, 'cause all the newbies are taking some of this seriously, and I guess we shouldn't wind them up like this, but it really is SO funny:roftl:.

Good job there weren't any paps at the gig last week, otherwise me and Sara would be in some sort of weird love triangle with him as well:naughty::roftl:.

I know I shouldn't find all this hilariously funny, 'cause all the newbies are taking some of this seriously, and I guess we shouldn't wind them up like this, but it really is SO funny:roftl:.

Good job there weren't any paps at the gig last week, otherwise me and Sara would be in some sort of weird love triangle with him as well:naughty::roftl:.

What.... are you telling me the Penguin isn't dating Mika... :shocked:

I'm shocked now... :thumbdown:

You've just ruined my day now Rose... :bleh:

Why didn't I think about this!!!!:biggrin2:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

What.... are you telling me the Penguin isn't dating Mika... :shocked:

I'm shocked now... :thumbdown:

You've just ruined my day now Rose... :bleh:

I just said we weren't in a weird love triangle......:wink2::naughty::roftl:

WAIT JUST A MOMENT...

MIKA...is dating...LILY ALEN.... jesus, where have i been?!!

hmm....i was totally convinced he would marry me, BUGGER!

You were utterly wrong my dear...that would be impossible and this thread is just hilarious because he proposed to me months ago :wink2:

:roftl:

That's hot. I'm down with that.

*EDIT*

Wasn't he wearing a ring at the Ivor Novellos? Dating, shmating. He's married to Lily Allen. :mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHA oh nooo this forum has no use then :D. But they would make a nice couple... l like lilly...

You were utterly wrong my dear...that would be impossible and this thread is just hilarious because he proposed to me months ago :wink2:

:roftl:

No! you liar! You took the worlds from my mouth :( :(. He must have some kind of affair eith you. damn.