Forum Update/Message from Mika

dcdeb

Wait a sec.....wasn't he the guy who wrote that note which started this thread, which built the house where Jack lives? Other than that, no, I don't see him at all. I wish someone would post photos somewhere on this forum so I could remember what he looks like.....:mf_rosetinted:

... a webcam would be a nice idea - muhahahah, there goes secretiveness...:bleh:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika said this!:shocked: I couldn t believe when i first read this! I love bcs he worry 4 us:blush-anim-cl: He is so goooood:wub2:

Mika,u re great!:thumb_yello:

P>S> Hey guys,sorrz 4 not being here 4 coule of days(my parents don t let me us my pc:thumbdown: but ... i had to:blink::wub2:)SEE U

Wait a sec.....wasn't he the guy who wrote that note which started this thread, which built the house where Jack lives? Other than that, no, I don't see him at all. I wish someone would post photos somewhere on this forum so I could remember what he looks like.....:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello::wink2:

Edit: Yes a picture would be nice!:bye:

Hey all...

Looks like the forum is back, after more than 36 hours down!

Special thanks to StandardToaster for his efforts :) and to

all of you for your patience.

As you may have heard, earlier today, Mika learned of the problems we've been having with the forum and he wrote to tell us he would look into it.

We received this message from him and he asked that we share it with all of you:

"This is a message to you and to all the members of the MFC.

This note is in response to the email with your account of the problems that you have been encountering recently. I am extremely sorry at the way the transfer of ownership of the MFC has taken place. Transfer of ownership aside, the MFC, in my eyes, is a self-created community that has been so supportive and pro-active over the past year that I want and aim to help it in as many ways as I can. This is why I purchased the website.

I will openly admit that I am disappointed in the technical difficulties that have recently been encountered and was unaware of the many shortcomings that you have been experiencing because of the quality of the server. Please do not underestimate the extent to which I value everything that you have done and continue to do. In a way I am glad that this has come to my attention so strongly in the past 30 hours. For it means I can now make appropriate changes, not only to restore the MFC to the technical functionality that you are used to, but also make significant technical improvements. This will hopefully include more personal email and online community functions (such as personal fan pages). This has already been in the works and the server that we have been using has merely been a stop-gap. This does not excuse the fact that the website is down. I ask you one thing, and that is to bear with me while I find out what has happened and fix it as soon as possible.

Please feel free to post this. I too am now waiting for some answers.

Mika"

So... as Mika said, please bear with us. The forum is back for now, and

we're hopeful that the downtime is behind us... but you never know...

That said, we're optimistic that the future of MikaFanClub.com is brighter

than ever! :thumb_yello:

The MFC Mod/Admin Team

Thanks for posting to the MFC Mod/Admin Team and to Mika! :thumb_yello:

I'm a bit late because I wasn't around...thank you guys for making such a great effort to maintain this amazing site in order. :thumb_yello:

Mika,you deserve all my love and devotion:wink2:

Great job everyone getting the site back!

Thanks Mika for caring so much about the fans who care so much for you! We really appreciate every little thing you do for us, that's what makes you so special to us. YOU CARE.

Thanks for that!

Wish I could be around more right now, but working a summer job out in the middle of nowhere and internet is spotty at best. Hopefully once I get back to school in Sept, I'll be back alot more often! I really miss you guys alot, and I miss gushing about our favorite singer :) I'm still spreading the word, one set of ears at a time. You can't just TELL people about Mika, they have to EXPERIENCE him for themselves.

Since I last talked to you all, I've been to Hawai'i with my Mom, and now on a farm in the middle of the boonies, getting my hands dirty every day, communing with nature, growing plants and vegetables, eating healthy, and getting most of the junk food out of my life. I'm getting exercise (of which I'm doing more every day), losing weight, and generally getting healthy. I'm on a journey, and I hope to be an almost new person come September.

I don't know if I can get the Mika Birthday thing together, although I did bring the stuff with me so I can make something nice, I just haven't had any time. Up at 5am, out in the fields all day, come home at night sweaty, dirty and tired, and fall into bed after washing. But we've got most of the backed up stuff done, the catchup, so hopefully things will fall into a steady rhythm soon and I can get some time to myself to do things.

I love you all, miss you tons, and Mika, your bouncy music helps me keep up my energy throughout the day :) I have my speakers set up outside and blast the music into the fields (along with a few other artists as well) which keeps everyone hopping :)

I hope to talk to you all soon!

Love Crystal

Great to hear from you Crystal - and glad the summer placement is

going so well - you will have to get the internet access sorted out

though, if you intend to move there in years to come :wink2:

Take care - and catch you properly in September!! :thumb_yello:

I find in times of crisis and no technical knowledge the best way to fix things is to sing Neil Diamond songs

Now Im on a mission to see him live , I mean Mika pfftttttttttttt this is THE MAN! :punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzsUOmqpaeg

Ba ba baaaa where it began ba ba ba :punk:

Oooo sexy Neil! *wonders how Caz feels when she hears him sing Sweet Caroline* mmmm:wub2:

sq_neil_diamond_06-01.jpg

** walks in.... suggests to caz to put it in the "cover song you'd like mika to do thread"... walks out **

:naughty:

oooooh there's an idea! and he can be sat on a throne with me sitting on his lap while he sings it :naughty::roftl:

Hello all you sweet MFC:ers!

I've been away from MFC for a good while now and when I wanted to tune in the page was down! Well I'm really happy everything is running smooth again, and for Mika being so wonderful and caring :wink2:

Take care :flowers2:

• 3 weeks later...
DEARS MODERATORS

NEWS ON MIKA SOUNDS BY MIKA HIMSELF

DO YOU WANT TO START A FRONTPAGE THREAD?

:bye:

Oh wow!! :mf_lustslow: Thanks for mentioning it, now I'm excited lol. *checks out the site some more*

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all...

Looks like the forum is back, after more than 36 hours down!

Special thanks to StandardToaster for his efforts :) and to

all of you for your patience.

As you may have heard, earlier today, Mika learned of the problems we've been having with the forum and he wrote to tell us he would look into it.

We received this message from him and he asked that we share it with all of you:

"This is a message to you and to all the members of the MFC.

This note is in response to the email with your account of the problems that you have been encountering recently. I am extremely sorry at the way the transfer of ownership of the MFC has taken place. Transfer of ownership aside, the MFC, in my eyes, is a self-created community that has been so supportive and pro-active over the past year that I want and aim to help it in as many ways as I can. This is why I purchased the website.

I will openly admit that I am disappointed in the technical difficulties that have recently been encountered and was unaware of the many shortcomings that you have been experiencing because of the quality of the server. Please do not underestimate the extent to which I value everything that you have done and continue to do. In a way I am glad that this has come to my attention so strongly in the past 30 hours. For it means I can now make appropriate changes, not only to restore the MFC to the technical functionality that you are used to, but also make significant technical improvements. This will hopefully include more personal email and online community functions (such as personal fan pages). This has already been in the works and the server that we have been using has merely been a stop-gap. This does not excuse the fact that the website is down. I ask you one thing, and that is to bear with me while I find out what has happened and fix it as soon as possible.

Please feel free to post this. I too am now waiting for some answers.

Mika"

So... as Mika said, please bear with us. The forum is back for now, and

we're hopeful that the downtime is behind us... but you never know...

That said, we're optimistic that the future of MikaFanClub.com is brighter

than ever! :thumb_yello:

The MFC Mod/Admin Team

First of all it's great to be back on here. How is everyone doing? I have had a couple of hectic months. I see there are a few changes. Will I find my way round on this website easy. I know I have been here before but found it confusing. Quite a lot to take in.

First of all it's great to be back on here. How is everyone doing? I have had a couple of hectic months. I see there are a few changes. Will I find my way round on this website easy. I know I have been here before but found it confusing. Quite a lot to take in.

If you need any help then PM someone - I am sure there are plenty folk

who will help you out!! :thumb_yello: