Euro2008

annabelle

Mika invented the dressing up at public events? Pffff...

Have you seen the Dutch football fans last night in Bern? :lmfao::punk::thumb_yello:

You saw the one with the big cheese on his head? :roftl:

The dutch footballfans are crazy, but most of the time fun-crazy! I heard the behaved very well in Bern. They already sang: "We are going to Vienna!"

I just bought little orange flags in the supermarket, and hung them at our frontdoor, in some trees. Looks very funny and happy!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You saw the one with the big cheese on his head? :roftl:

The dutch footballfans are crazy, but most of the time fun-crazy! I heard the behaved very well in Bern. They already sang: "We are going to Vienna!"

I just bought little orange flags in the supermarket, and hung them at our frontdoor, in some trees. Looks very funny and happy!

Aww, no, missed the cheese, but I spotted a guy with real carrots dangling from his cap, several animal hats and an orange sachem :roftl:... among many other costumes :punk:- great vibe btw, I think the team on the field just had to go with the flow :thumb_yello:

Too bad Italy lost... Holland just took their chances and used them well.. I'm still an Italy fan though

italysoccer.thumb.gif

Damn! I can't see any of the two games today:thumbdown: Stupid work with it's stupid long hours:thumbdown:

You know who is looking sooooo goood ? Torres !

Ok, every one knows about Torres now but he was a footbalplayer lots of years ago!!!! And he was as good and hot as now!!!!