Euro2008

annabelle

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooott, Turkey won!! :yay:

But wtf, portugal lost??? What's up with that! I know a lot of the star players weren't in it but still... I'll have to watch the game tomorrow before I can judge, but wow...:blink:

But wtf, portugal lost??? What's up with that! I know a lot of the star players weren't in it but still... I'll have to watch the game tomorrow before I can judge, but wow...:blink:

Yeah, it was on in the back ground and I wasn't paying that much attention to it. But, yeah Portugal lost. At least the game didn't count right?

Well Portugal played with a complete different team.. only 4 of the normal team played because this game didn't count at all :wink2:

And then there was another thing :naughty: a referee who seemed to like us or wanted to give a gift to the host team :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

But I think for that we lost our best player in the first game we played pretty good :bleh:

Well Portugal played with a complete different team.. only 4 of the normal team played because this game didn't count at all :wink2:

And then there was another thing :naughty: a referee who seemed to like us or wanted to give a gift to the host team :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

But I think for that we lost our best player in the first game we played pretty good :bleh:

Yeah, well this makes me even more sure that italy's out and romania's in:thumbdown: About france I couldn't care less:naughty:

since switzerland is out of this.. Holland is the favourite team of swiss people according to a poll :punk::punk:

Go Holland :punk:

It's my fav.team too ( apart from Germany of course...:naughty:)

Yeah! The game totally changed and became quite exciting! I do feel sorry for volkan though, I liked him very much as a keeper! But okay, you know when you do stuff like that you'll have to deal with the consequences.

They're playing the game portugal-swiss here at the moment, already know the results, but hey, it's still fun to watch:wink2:

Well helloo!! :punk:

Are you still partying!!

The local turkish eating places had some fun last night in the UK I heard:naughty:

Are you sure you only heard that????:bleh:

Congratulations to all the turkish!!!! Nice match!!!

Yeah! The game totally changed and became quite exciting! I do feel sorry for volkan though, I liked him very much as a keeper! But okay, you know when you do stuff like that you'll have to deal with the consequences.

They're playing the game portugal-swiss here at the moment, already know the results, but hey, it's still fun to watch:wink2:

i felt sorry for him too.not because i'm turkish:mf_rosetinted: but he never did something like that before.i still can't believe what he did:thumbdown:

Well helloo!! :punk:

Are you still partying!!

The local turkish eating places had some fun last night in the UK I heard:naughty:

hi:wink2:

sadly,party is over and i'm cleaning the mess..

but it was really fun:punk:

i lost my voice last night:naughty: