MFC Chat

Christine

There is now a link to the MFC Chat on the menu or you can go here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/chat

Currently the chat doesn't work with your MFC login information, so if you didn't register for the chat this past weekend, you'll have to do so before you can log in to the chat.

Just click on the register link and choose a name and password.

We plan to add some of the common smilies from MFC and if you have any other requests or questions you can post them here.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO GO GO JOSEPH!

what happened to yrecaps?

I have very lightweight server space. My hosting company was not too happy with the MFC traffic and shut me down. :naughty:

Anyway it's exactly the same program and the username/password you had from before still works. We just had to remove the jukebox so as not to upset Big M. :wink2:

When I first went on this chat last year, it blew me away! :shocked:

I was really impressed with Christine's work! The colours, the sounds, the different rooms, knowing who's logged in before you log in...:thumb_yello:

I fell asleep in meetings at work because of this chat room (staying up really late at night). :naughty:

I fell asleep in meetings at work because of this chat room (staying up really late at night). :naughty:

Suzy, I have the same problem...I stay up on mfc and chatting on msn and then I can't deal with the day:naughty:

I love the chatroom, I love it! It's so cool being able to chat to people like that, and faster than threads......The only bummer here is that now that it's all kicking off I will be on holiday for a few days and hardly able to log in.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope that I don't miss the next server failure while I am away!!:bleh:

bloody hell, there goes my early nights once and for all :bleh:

That's what I'm worried about! I thought MFC was addictive by itself... I'm going to be here allllll the time if I start going in the chatroom!! :naughty: