Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

Lol! I would say do the Soulja Boy dance.:mf_rosetinted: It's over now in the US, and I'm glad. It was on the radio every other song I swear! Then he was all on TV, and everyone was doing the dance. It's fun to do it tho. lol!

Would you rather Mika...

straighten his lovely hair OR

dye it another color?

I know thank goodness. I remember hearing it all the time and thinking to myself, "Jesus Christ...why is this song played all the time?!?" You know what? My Media Studies teacher would do part of the dance in front of us hahaha He also showed us his Michael Jackson moves:roftl:

I like the colour the way it is so...he should straighten it again...I quite liked it when he did it:wink2:

I cant stand Soulja Boy, he makes me gag. his music is offensive to the genre of rap, honestly.

Offensive to the genre of rap is a good way to put it. Some people would say disrespectful...though it's the same meaning behind it. I agree with you...there are many more talented rappers out there who deserve more recognition for the work that they do because of the art they create.

Would you rather...

Mika have a voice that's half as good as the one he has now but be able to play a full concert or have the voice he has now with a concert that's only half as long?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know thank goodness. I remember hearing it all the time and thinking to myself, "Jesus Christ...why is this song played all the time?!?" You know what? My Media Studies teacher would do part of the dance in front of us hahaha He also showed us his Michael Jackson moves:roftl:

I like the colour the way it is so...he should straighten it again...I quite liked it when he did it:wink2:

WHEN DID HE STRAIGHTEN HIS HAIR?!?!?!

I must see pictures!!!!!

Oh and someone said they had a pic of him eating ice cream...I def wanna see that one too :wink2:

I must see pictures!!!!!

Oh and someone said they had a pic of him eating ice cream...I def wanna see that one too :wink2:

He did it at the Q awards if I'm not mistaken...

He said the photographers didn't know who he was because he looked so diff!!

Anyway, pics are here but they're easier to find if you go on http://www.perezhilton.com and search the catagory "Mika" It should be somewhere on the three or four pages.

Would you rather:

Mika join the spicegirls

Mika join the Puusycat dolls

OR

Mika join the sugarbabes?

I couldn't resist^^:D

He did it at the Q awards if I'm not mistaken...

He said the photographers didn't know who he was because he looked so diff!!

Anyway, pics are here but they're easier to find if you go on http://www.perezhilton.com and search the catagory "Mika" It should be somewhere on the three or four pages.

Would you rather:

Mika join the spicegirls

Mika join the Puusycat dolls

OR

Mika join the sugarbabes?

I couldn't resist^^:D

I think the Sugababes! Thats a good one.

I must see pictures!!!!!

Straight hair at Q Awards (VERY nice!!!):

mika143-1.jpg

Ice Cream photo:

mika138.jpg

WYR

Mika married Britney Spears

or

Mika married Elton John?

:original:

Well...Elton John is already married and we wouldn't want Mika getting caught up in a polygamy scandel now would we. So I have to choose Britney.

Would you rather...

Mika swear in all his songs or would you rather Mika travel to the moon?

mika143-1.jpg

Ice Cream photo:

mika138.jpg

Well...Elton John is already married and we wouldn't want Mika getting caught up in a polygamy scandel now would we. So I have to choose Britney.

Would you rather...

Travel to the moon (with me)! :punk::roftl:

mika143-1.jpg

Ice Cream photo:

mika138.jpg

Would you rather...

Tough one... if he swore a lot, i woulnt be allowed to listen to him, so i have to chose moon.

Would you rather...

swear in all his songs...if he went to the moon he might explode or something bad could happen. if he swore, some kidlets might not be able to listen to his songs..besides it could be like only one itty bitty swear tied in there somehow.

WYR

become completly paralized

mika go crazy and become a hobbit and live in a cave somewhere and never be heard from again

Omg that's such a hard one!!:shocked:

I really don't know what to answer!

WYR

mika stops singing

or

mika still sings but so bad you don't like it anymore.

Mika stops singing. Because if he still sings but veeeeery bad,he would ruin his career and that would be a disaster! Otherwise he would stop singing,but continued writing lyrics,and that would be very cool!:wink2:

Mika stops singing. Because if he still sings but veeeeery bad,he would ruin his career and that would be a disaster! Otherwise he would stop singing,but continued writing lyrics,and that would be very cool!:wink2:

He also would be an excellent producer :)

Mika stop singing......because he could still write amazing music...but that would be horrible to think about.

Agreed and someone said he could be an excellent producer... Like Mikaland :D

Mika do a cover of Fat bottomed girls and dance arould like Freddie in the vid with his shirt off, tight leather pants, bare feet, the hairy chest and bright yelllow braces...

OR

Mika do a cover of Rufus Wainwright's cover of get happy (glastenbury 2007) in the heels, top hat, red lippy, stockings, and... Was that a dress or a long coat????

Yeah and do all the dance moves with the cabaret style and all that?

IDK, I like the idea of them both, RW has nice legs... Nicer than Tim Curry's although Tim Curry's legs are nice, i wish I had legs like RW more than TC ;)

WYR see Mika play dr Frank-n-furter in the Rocky Horror picture show..

Or

Mika play the Duke in the Moulin Rouge???

Personally I'd rather RHPS but I have a thing for trannies so... :P

Agreed and someone said he could be an excellent producer... Like Mikaland :D

Mika do a cover of Fat bottomed girls and dance arould like Freddie in the vid with his shirt off, tight leather pants, bare feet, the hairy chest and bright yelllow braces...

OR

Mika do a cover of Rufus Wainwright's cover of get happy (glastenbury 2007) in the heels, top hat, red lippy, stockings, and... Was that a dress or a long coat????

Yeah and do all the dance moves with the cabaret style and all that?

IDK, I like the idea of them both, RW has nice legs... Nicer than Tim Curry's although Tim Curry's legs are nice, i wish I had legs like RW more than TC ;)

WYR see Mika play dr Frank-n-furter in the Rocky Horror picture show..

Or

Mika play the Duke in the Moulin Rouge???

Personally I'd rather RHPS but I have a thing for trannies so... :P

I love moulin rouge and rocky horror but DEFINETLY see him play Dr. Frank-n-furter, that would entertain me to no end!!

plus he might do a good job..gives him more of a chance to be sexy.

I would have to say fat bottomed girls, because that would mean Mika would have to actually have to try vocally. that would be awesome!!!

I love Rufus W. he has some nice legs :naughty:

and he wears heels very well. I respect men who can do that.

plus Mika would probably look hott in those pants. he has LOVELY legs.

I love moulin rouge and rocky horror but DEFINETLY see him play Dr. Frank-n-furter, that would entertain me to no end!!

plus he might do a good job..gives him more of a chance to be sexy.

I would have to say fat bottomed girls, because that would mean Mika would have to actually have to try vocally. that would be awesome!!!

I love Rufus W. he has some nice legs :naughty:

and he wears heels very well. I respect men who can do that.

plus Mika would probably look hott in those pants. he has LOVELY legs.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Hahaha yeah, very entertaining, if I could hear and see Mika ponse around in heels, stockings and a corset singing "I'm just a sweet trans-vestite..." I would die a happy fan :D:D:D

Ok...

Mika go to your school (as a student) but you don't see him heaps and heaps or Mika work at the starbucks where you go once a week

I LOVE YOU!!!

Hahaha yeah, very entertaining, if I could hear and see Mika ponse around in heels, stockings and a corset singing "I'm just a sweet trans-vestite..." I would die a happy fan :D:D:D

LOL though I might get jealous of Janet and brad at some point :P

Tim Curry was SO perfect in that..it was amazing.

haha I am going to dream about Mika doing that now..I just know it.

:thumb_yello:

WYR

have Mika perform a private concert for you whenver you wanted, new songs and all.

or

end world hunger.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Ok...

Mika go to your school (as a student) but you don't see him heaps and heaps or Mika work at the starbucks where you go once a week

School definetly, even if you don't see him lots..we might become friends and if he ever did any concerty stuff...I could hear him sing..seriously when he sings just randomly in interviews, my mind just shuts down and suddenly I am repeating one or two sung words over and over again.

starbucks would be weird...like stalker esque..plus I would just ask for coffee and possibly never hear him sing :tears:

LOL though I might get jealous of Janet and brad at some point :P

Tim Curry was SO perfect in that..it was amazing.

haha I am going to dream about Mika doing that now..I just know it.

:thumb_yello:

WYR

have Mika perform a private concert for you whenver you wanted, new songs and all.

or

end world hunger.

Hahahahaha I think Mika will be good in that sort of role as he did the emcee in the Westminster school production of Cabaret and got such good reviews.

What I wouldn't give to have a dream like THAT :D

I would like the private concert, if I ended world hunger there would be many other problems and people would get greedy and more war would rage in more parts of the world :)

WYR Mika sing with the glamazons (look them up, they're a cabaret sort of group of four big girls) or Mika collabourate with the Kooks?