can mika drive? darling you are so confusing!

superstar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if he did drive we would have seen him driving by now, and if he had a car, being his official fan club, we would know it, know what make it was, what colour it was and everything. Cos we're such stalkers:naughty:

The only reason I'd want to know what it would look like, is so I could avoid it like the plague!

I don't want to bump into him, not literally anyway, I have enough problems getting around London without having to worry about Mika jumping out in front of me. Ha ha!

The only reason I'd want to know what it would look like, is so I could avoid it like the plague!

I don't want to bump into him, not literally anyway, I have enough problems getting around London without having to worry about Mika jumping out in front of me. Ha ha!

Yeah you wouldn't want him to be accused of Linsay Lohan actions:naughty:

Tell me about it:shocked::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think if he did drive we would have seen him driving by now, and if he had a car, being his official fan club, we would know it, know what make it was, what colour it was and everything. Cos we're such stalkers:naughty:

Yeah,:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: Agree:naughty:

Wow,One day-when he learn to drive...I'm wondering what car wll he have???What color...??Purple:naughty:

I think that will be the most special car on the planet:blush-anim-cl:

I not so sure anyone got my joke about Mika and his driving lessons in England with his dyslexia and then ... Oh nevermind. I need to quit making funny.

I caught it. Although I would have laughed even harder if you were serious. :wink2:

well rose... he doesn't need a car to jump in front of you... now does he?? :naughty::naughty:

He should have a car made for him, something strangly small and Alice-issh. NO TWO cars, one really really small and one too big for him with his art work all over it or one in the shape of hat or something. OMG that would be the best!

I got Dispraxia so not a good idea for me to drive cant judge distance between things just crossing road is a challaged without lights I abit dislexic myself and get letters wrong way and stuff but I would love to drive then I could drive for mika

I got Dispraxia so not a good idea for me to drive cant judge distance between things just crossing road is a challaged without lights I abit dislexic myself and get letters wrong way and stuff but I would love to drive then I could drive for mika

I'm Dyspraxic myself so I can't judge distances either! I would love to learn to drive too, to show that we can all do it! :thumb_yello: