The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

According to Wikipedia, you are correct my friend! :naughty:

"Peter led Wendy Darling and her brothers to Neverland by flying "second to the right, and straight on till morning," though it is stated in the novel that Peter made up these directions on the spot to impress Wendy. In the 1953 Disney film, Peter Pan, the word "star" is added to the directions Peter speaks, "second star to the right, and straight on till morning.""

what can i say, i know my Peter Pan. oh, Peter my love...:wub2:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, that pic....it needs something....oh yea!

pangroup.gif

there we go :biggrin2:

:lmfao::naughty::roftl::roll1:Lol!! I couldn't believe it!! What's the point with Peter Pan? lol Look at us, we're all so gig frustrated that we're going mad lol. Btw, I feel like Peter Pan: I don't want to grow older... snif snif :naughty:I like your picture better now lol

I don't think that's true, his songs are played a lot at radio stations, I hear them every day, and in clubs too, and Relax was absolutely one of the biggest hits in 2007.

Do you think he is more popular here than Justin Timberlake,Rihanna,Madonna,TH...?I don't think so.

It IS true that his songs are played at radio a lot,but many people don't even listen to the radio,maybe only the older ones.(only our TV channel Studio Belgrade plays his music videos and they have even played the concert from LICM DVD for New Year). And I follow the music magazines as well,and they very very rare write about Mika,and even if they do it's in the negative sence or they give people incorrect informations about him.

As for the teenage generation and for my school mates,for example,they only have downloaded "Relax" and that's all they like it from Mika. I know that some older generations,who listen to the pop and rock music from the 60s,70s and 80s find Mika amazing,for example my parents and even my Grandma!

Also,in my opinion (and I'm very sorry for that) Mika fans in Serbia are still minority in comparison with some other singers and bands.Whenever I ask some of my friends they either don't know who Mika is or know who he is but don't like him.

The fact is that Mika hasn't performed in any country of East Europe,Balcans or Africa,even Greece so far.

The best possibility for Mika to come to Serbia is our incredible festival EXIT,which is well known as one of the best festivals in this part of Europe.

Besides that,here you can buy only Mika's CD,not the DVD. I have been looking for it for five months until my mom brought me it from Germany.

And in our press there was no space for serious presenting Mika's music,just a couple of information.

:wink2:

Do you think he is more popular here than Justin Timberlake,Rihanna,Madonna,TH...?I don't think so.

It IS true that his songs are played at radio a lot,but many people don't even listen to the radio,maybe only the older ones.(only our TV channel Studio Belgrade plays his music videos and they have even played the concert from LICM DVD for New Year). And I follow the music magazines as well,and they very very rare write about Mika,and even if they do it's in the negative sence or they give people incorrect informations about him.

As for the teenage generation and for my school mates,for example,they only have downloaded "Relax" and that's all they like it from Mika. I know that some older generations,who listen to the pop and rock music from the 60s,70s and 80s find Mika amazing,for example my parents and even my Grandma!

Also,in my opinion (and I'm very sorry for that) Mika fans in Serbia are still minority in comparison with some other singers and bands.Whenever I ask some of my friends they either don't know who Mika is or know who he is but don't like him.

The fact is that Mika hasn't performed in any country of East Europe,Balcans or Africa,even Greece so far.

The best possibility for Mika to come to Serbia is our incredible festival EXIT,which is well known as one of the best festivals in this part of Europe.

Besides that,here you can buy only Mika's CD,not the DVD. I have been looking for it for five months until my mom brought me it from Germany.

And in our press there was no space for serious presenting Mika's music,just a couple of information.

:wink2:

Yeah but you know! Mika is maybe not the most famous singer now. It's not been a long time since his story began! He only made on record for now. He will get more famous with time!!:wink2: And even if he's not the most famous singer, it doesn't matter, cause he's number one for me!!

Yeah but you know! Mika is maybe not the most famous singer now. It's not been a long time since his story began! He only made on record for now. He will get more famous with time!!:wink2: And even if he's not the most famous singer, it doesn't matter, cause he's number one for me!!

Yes,I agree with you...and my greatest wish is to see some of his gigs as soon as possible.

I just wanted to point out the true facts considering Mika's reception in Serbia,but I really hope that it'll change very soon. :)

:blink:of course he's not, he's been around just about year and half, and has just one album.

Yes,I agree with you...and my greatest wish is to see some of his gigs as soon as possible.

I just wanted to point out the true facts considering Mika's reception in Serbia,but I really hope that it'll change very soon. :)

well, if you know true facts, than fine:fisch:

anyway, he's obviously not coming, no point in furthering discussion, BUT eventually you'll grow up and I'll save money so we'll see him somewhere else:thumb_yello:

:lmfao::naughty::roftl::roll1:Lol!! I couldn't believe it!! What's the point with Peter Pan? lol Look at us, we're all so gig frustrated that we're going mad lol. Btw, I feel like Peter Pan: I don't want to grow older... snif snif :naughty:I like your picture better now lol

What's the point with Peter Pan? Oh, there are many points.

I like it better now also:wub2:

i've had a thing for him since I was 5, my first love. i really can't help myself.

What's the point with Peter Pan? Oh, there are many points.

I like it better now also:wub2:

i've had a thing for him since I was 5, my first love. i really can't help myself.

:wub2:You know what?? My first love was Aladdin! I was just crazy about him, like really! I even had dreams where I was Jasmin lol:bleh:

:wub2:You know what?? My first love was Aladdin! I was just crazy about him, like really! I even had dreams where I was Jasmin lol:bleh:

mm, Aladdin is sexy, i had a thing for him, but it always comes back to peter, it's the flying that gets me. and the tights. always the tights.

mm, Aladdin is sexy, i had a thing for him, but it always comes back to peter, it's the flying that gets me. and the tights. always the tights.

:roftl::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:The tights, yeah!! Do you think you would still find that attrative if Peter wasn't a cartoon? lol As for Aladdin I love his little hat yummy and his "baggy trousers", love them:mf_lustslow:

:roftl::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:The tights, yeah!! Do you think you would still find that attrative if Peter wasn't a cartoon? lol As for Aladdin I love his little hat yummy and his "baggy trousers", love them:mf_lustslow:

of course he would still be attractive if he was real, possibly even more so because *as much as this pains me to say* I wouldn't be wasting my time on a cartoon. Yes Aladdin has nice abs=]

of course he would still be attractive if he was real, possibly even more so because *as much as this pains me to say* I wouldn't be wasting my time on a cartoon. Yes Aladdin has nice abs=]

:punk:I still prefer Aladdin!

:punk:I still prefer Aladdin!

you can have Aladdin, now all i have to do it fight MJ for peter.:naughty:

What about Mika in tights?

I'f he pairs it with a nice green tunic like shirt and can fly, and i'm all in.:bleh

you can have Aladdin, now all i have to do it fight MJ for peter.:naughty:

I'f he pairs it with a nice green tunic like shirt and can fly, and i'm all in.:bleh

ahaha I just popped in here, because I have never been to a gig either, I'm from the US and discovered Mika on my own a few months too late...boo...but next time he comes here, I will fight my hardest to go to at least one..maybe more..depending on travel.

OMG I totally loved Aladdin!

What about Mika in tights?

I thought about Mika in tights too, but to be honest, I would prefer he keeps his style:naughty:

ahaha I just popped in here, because I have never been to a gig either, I'm from the US and discovered Mika on my own a few months too late...boo...but next time he comes here, I will fight my hardest to go to at least one..maybe more..depending on travel.

OMG I totally loved Aladdin!

Aladdin is hot, everybody has to agree on that:mf_lustslow:And welcome to the thread where no one will scream at you if you complain like a baby!!:crybaby:

my story is similar, i wanted to go to London on 28 february, but i didnt even ask my mom, because at that day when i was going to ask, there were not any tickets left, i almost cried, then i asked about amsterdam she said NO because its not a safety city some maniacs will kill me or something :roftl::roftl::roftl:

so yeah it seems i will wait till gig in sweden, or somewhere were i can go by ship :cool:

:blink:of course he's not, he's been around just about year and half, and has just one album.

well, if you know true facts, than fine:fisch:

anyway, he's obviously not coming, no point in furthering discussion, BUT eventually you'll grow up and I'll save money so we'll see him somewhere else:thumb_yello:

Sadly,I'm not the fortune teller so I don't know what will happen when I grow up :wink2: but you can save the money anyway.

After all - you're the MFC Representative for Serbia :thumb_yello:

my story is similar, i wanted to go to London on 28 february, but i didnt even ask my mom, because at that day when i was going to ask, there were not any tickets left, i almost cried, then i asked about amsterdam she said NO because its not a safety city some maniacs will kill me or something :roftl::roftl::roftl:

so yeah it seems i will wait till gig in sweden, or somewhere were i can go by ship :cool:

I have the similar problem like you! What do you think,would Mika's team cover up our travel expenses cause we're so devoted fans of him?