The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

he should come to munich! :D i wish i could was in berlin but it was the other end of germany from me... :sneaky2:

He went to Munich in 2007, first European gig I ever went too. Fantastic!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, time to post on this thread.

I'm just going to say this: it really sucks being a Mika fan in Texas. I've been a super-fan for a year, and willing to travel for that long. But alas, he's never been anywhere near.

I'll keep waiting...

:crybaby:

Patiently. :naughty:

YES!!! I've got the same problem girls :tears:

I completely understand! It makes me want to cry, too. I know, I live in the UK and am allowed to go...but that's the thing. I'm only allowed to go if he comes closer to where I live. I'm not allowed to travel anywhere (e.g London) he has to come to Birmingham. I know he's played at Birmingham before but when he did, I wasn't on the MFC (because it wouldn't let me sign up...grr) and knew nothingggggg about it.

To me, it's like living in this world, this incredibly magical world...and you're traveling through it as happy as ever...then suddenly, you come to a stop when you see there's this door you can't enter. A whole other room you cannot explore. It's such a horrible feeling and it bugs all the timeeeeee. uhhhhhhhh :(

I hate not being able to go to gigs, sometimes. Sometimes I am so near to crying out, that I have to stop reading gig reports. Sometimes I think, "Why them, and not me?" Although i know it's not fair. I hate thinking like that, acting like that, being so jealous, but I just can't help it. So I just try to ignore the fact that thing called gigs excist, but I fail time after time. I want to see Mika, I want to hear his voice. I want to meet MFCers and I want everything some lucky people in this world have. It frustrates me that I can't have it. But, I'll try to wait another three years, until I turn 16 and until my parents finally let me go.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to say it.

I feel the same way :sad:

Yeah, if I'll still be here :old:...patience isn't my best virtue

I'll still be here :wink2: We can be old Mika women with gross moles with giant white whiskers coming out of them on our chins together!

No kidding, I had an aunt with that mole! It was big and black and she never seemed to be bothered about the big white, nylon-like hair pertruding from it!

She had nine sons :roftl:

I perfectly know what you mean, i'm in the same situation too...

i like Duffy, especially her attitude: no exposed tits, a*s and lap dance moves:thumb_yello:

she'll be on stage with The Killers this month in Greece :punk:

i really live in the woring place xDD the killers are coool too! (:

maybe i'm going to see them... anytime.. ^^ maybe in the next like i sometimes think xD

EMERALD!! you cant be part of the "gig fustrated" clan anymore...its time to resign from ur reign:king:

Yeah, but it's dear to my heart, Yul$ Mc Fuls (could you remind me your name, I totally forgot:teehee:), I opened it almost exactly one year ago!!

yeah, i succeed you, Emery! :roftl: :roftl:

This is the first time someone gives me a nickname :tears:

:roftl:

Ok, then, you're the gig-frustrated queen from now on:king:

Well, but you'll stay here as honorary member, i'm the queen and this is my first ruling act.:mf_rosetinted:

(May i say you that the your siggie's pic is the most beautiful i've seen of all those pics that flooded MFC after the Milan's gig? congrats to your photographer!:thumb_yello:)

All right all right:aah:

:D

Thanks for the compliment!! The photographer was Peperitta Patty's aunt! haha PP sent me the pics one day after the gig, so it was a total surprise for me!!

:D

i'm so "gig frustrated" that i didn't even post here because it'll make even more frustrated:sneaky2:

i waaaant to go to giiiig!!! :tears:

and i want my code and points for the mikastore.. but that should in another thread i guess. *sigh*

• 3 months later...
:punk:Hi everybody! I don't think I'm the only one here to be reaaaaaally frustrated and jealous about all the people who had the oportunity to go to a Mika live show!:wub2:So I thought that us, frustrated people, should have our thread, just, you know, to talk about our frustration and jealousy and all that haha:roftl:

As for my story, well, I live in Switzerland. It's not Mika's fault really, but he comes here this summer, in the "Paléo Festival" in Nyon. But only, he happens to come when I can't!!:shocked:So I'm really frustrated. I have the DVD (of Mika of course) and when I watch it, I feel blue, cause it looks awsome!!:wub2:.

What about you guys? Do you want to share you frustration?:bleh:

even if i did have the chance to go i couldnt cuz im to young and my perents wouldnt let me

:crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

ok i thouht that cuz i cant go to any of mika gigs because its ither in another country or at the wrong time so i thought we could share our sadness together for those who cant go to a gig...:tears:

i dont know if theres already a thread about this but who cares

the reason i cant go is because there all in a diffrent country and i cant go abroad because im to young....:crybaby::jawdrop:

well if you cant go to one then this is the place to tlk about it

:bow: ur not alone

ok i thouht that cuz i cant go to any of mika gigs because its ither in another country or at the wrong time so i thought we could share our sadness together for those who cant go to a gig...:tears:

i dont know if theres already a thread about this but who cares

the reason i cant go is because there all in a diffrent country and i cant go abroad because im to young....:crybaby::jawdrop:

well if you cant go to one then this is the place to tlk about it

:bow: ur not alone

:bye: there is a thread about this, so i will merge them

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1526537#post1526537