Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

look how that man on the left of mika, he is looking to him like this :licks_lips::drool:

:roftl::roftl:

I've noticed that before too... lol :lmao:

Don't really blame him though... shows he has taste... :wink2:

Wow, it's part 13 and 22 pages already! :shocked:

yep yep yeeeep !

page 13 and 22 pages, we're moving on !:wink2:

god I'm so cold !I walk home from school and it's raining here and I've only got a T-shirt on !

all I need is for Mika to come and warm me up :naughty: that actually sounds naughtier then it was meant to, but after all I don't really care, a hug would do :naughty: buuuut, thinking about it if I ever had Mika hug me than I would never ever let him go again :mf_lustslow:

yep yep yeeeep !

god I'm so cold !I walk home from school and it's raining here and I've only got a T-shirt on !

all I need is for Mika to come and warm me up :naughty: that actually sounds naughtier then it was meant to, but after all I don't really care, a hug would do :naughty: buuuut, thinking about it if I ever had Mika hug me than I would never ever let him go again :mf_lustslow:

Aw poor you! Hope your weather gets better. Nice siggy, by the way

yep yep yeeeep !

If Mika was going to hug me, I would never let him go again, just as you would :naughty: I hope he would hug me someday.. :wub2:

If Mika was going to hug me, I would never let him go again, just as you would :naughty: I hope he would hug me someday.. :wub2:

Ooooooooooh !

You're making me dream impossible dreams !

If only he would hug meeeeeeeeeeee !

He doesn't even know I exist :sad:

For the moment we'll just have to fakehug him and obsess on all the looovely pictures of him on this thread ... Like the river one :mf_lustslow:

Ooooooooooh !

You're making me dream impossible dreams !

If only he would hug meeeeeeeeeeee !

He doesn't even know I exist :sad:

For the moment we'll just have to fakehug him and obsess on all the looovely pictures of him on this thread ... Like the river one :mf_lustslow:

I loooooove that one :wub2: it's so :licks_lips: He looks like he's shy because he isn't wearing a shirt, but when he's dancing on the stage without a shirt he isn't shy at all :naughty: *getting innocent thoughts* :das:

I loooooove that one :wub2: it's so :licks_lips: He looks like he's shy because he isn't wearing a shirt, but when he's dancing on the stage without a shirt he isn't shy at all :naughty: *getting innocent thoughts* :das:

Laugh Out Louuuuuud ! naughty thoughts ... you're not the only one ! no mention of chicken around here :angel_not:

we are all good girls, this guy never crosses our minds :chkn: lol

oh nooooooooooo we're all mika obsessivvves ! Why does he have to torture us so much ???! well, when I say torture I mean very pleasant torture ...:mf_lustslow:

:das:Very innocent indeed

:roftl:

Laugh Out Louuuuuud ! naughty thoughts ... you're not the only one ! no mention of chicken around here :angel_not:

we are all good girls, this guy never crosses our minds :chkn: lol

oh nooooooooooo we're all mika obsessivvves ! Why does he have to torture us so much ???! well, when I say torture I mean very pleasant torture ...:mf_lustslow:

No chicken at all.. :naughty: We're all innocent here.. :angel_not:

Oh, no.. why should he drive us crazy or something.. :roftl:

Little bit of chicken! :chkn: