Viktor And Rolf private viewing

agica

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do tell us:das:

Okay, so after we whined and whined about Luke getting fired, Luke called up meeks and was like "yo, read this thread." so meeks was surprised luke was even stll talking to him and he thought that luke made an apology thread to him. (Apologizing for being so physically attractive) So he clicked on the link and there comes our furious thread. So all night meeks was reading and reading the thread taking in all of our anger and before he knew it, it was the morning and he was like, "See, that is why i got rid of luke! He took away from my beauty sleep!(:das::lmao:)" so he just threw some stuff on and tried brushing his hair but noticed a big spider was in it. so he was like "muuuuummmmm! get this thing out of my hair!" bt his mother was on the phone so she paid no attention to him. mika didnt wanna touch the spider, so he decided just not to brush his hair and just went out like that.

Okay, so after we whined and whined about Luke getting fired, Luke called up meeks and was like "yo, read this thread." so meeks was surprised luke was even stll talking to him and he thought that luke made an apology thread to him. (Apologizing for being so physically attractive) So he clicked on the link and there comes our furious thread. So all night meeks was reading and reading the thread taking in all of our anger and before he knew it, it was the morning and he was like, "See, that is why i got rid of luke! He took away from my beauty sleep!(:das::lmao:)" so he just threw some stuff on and tried brushing his hair but noticed a big spider was in it. so he was like "muuuuummmmm! get this thing out of my hair!" bt his mother was on the phone so she paid no attention to him. mika didnt wanna touch the spider, so he decided just not to brush his hair and just went out like that.

:lmao::lmao:

great theory indeed:naughty:

the spider thing made me laugh so hard:roftl:

The huge doll house

hlFA9GEdBabk8ujgEIw0LEV4_r1_500.jpg

Victor & Rolf build a doll house - International Herald Tribune

The exhibition is dominated by a gigantic doll house, a graceful structure with Palladian proportions where miniature versions of 15 years of fashion fill the series of rooms on three levels. “We are hoping we have built the largest doll house in the world,” says Rolf Snoeren.

http://patrixio.tumblr.com/post/38701426/victor-rolf-build-a-doll-house-international

That's so awesome :shocked::naughty: I would I could've gone haha.

His outfit is AMAZING. Probably one of my favorites. I'm lovin' the stripes!! He looks the best in stripes :wub2:

Alexa Chung was there! :das: And Mischa Barton :blink:

http://uk.popsugar.com/1718860

"Mika and Alexa kind of looked like they were feeling a little self-conscious about their hair after seeing Roisin's, both fluffed their hair up in front of the photographers!" :naughty:

And then if you click on the pic of him at the bottom with all the other people, it gets bigger.

Viktor and Rold are Dutch designers, Viktor was born in the place where I live...woohooo how random:naughty:'

Viktor Horsting is born in the same year as I, and in the same village!!! (I don't know if that is interesting information, but it would be cool if he was at school with me or smt....:wink2:)

Hahaha: I swear I didn't read Ingie's post before I posted mine.....!

I just now took the time to go through the whole thread.