Viktor And Rolf private viewing

agica

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he looks like he just got out of bed. love the jacket though :wub2:

The just-out-of-bed look has always suited him though I think (well it sure beats the granny perm). And that jacket is superb!

9589219op4.jpg

:lmfao:

Thanks to all who have posted these lovely pics :thumb_yello:

I want to pull the other side out!!! :naughty:

*mid life crisis looming* :blink:

Can just imagine someone coming on to say they want to tear it off:naughty::roftl:

Can just imagine someone coming on to say they want to tear it off:naughty::roftl:

Yeah well a few months ago that would've been me :naughty: which is why I am worried about the sudden mothering tendency!

*it had to happen :blink:*

Not sure what it is, but Matthew Williamson always reminds me of Johnny Depp.

:blink: BTW.. It is def. a N not an M at the end.

He was allegedly going out with Will Young in 2005...that is Matthew not MIKA!!

What is it with these people?.. it looks like V and R forgot to send out invitations and grabbed anyone "famous" off the street...

..Matthew with his stains on his trousers, MIKA looks smart but why didn't someone tell him to tame his hair? He can't help it he has mad hair!.. that still goes on forever even if he's had a trim but the photographer could have said something to him!, Alexa Chung looks like she had been out all day and is on her way home. She looks better with a tan but looks rather non descript as far as her clothes go.

All they needed was Amy and Pete to be there to make the dress down look complete!

xx

Rose you might have stumbled on his new trend!...perforated bottoms on one side of his shirts ..incase someone fancies tearing it off!

You crease it and tear carefully it comes away in one piece! :roftl:

xx

Okay, so after we whined and whined about Luke getting fired, Luke called up meeks and was like "yo, read this thread." so meeks was surprised luke was even stll talking to him and he thought that luke made an apology thread to him. (Apologizing for being so physically attractive) So he clicked on the link and there comes our furious thread. So all night meeks was reading and reading the thread taking in all of our anger and before he knew it, it was the morning and he was like, "See, that is why i got rid of luke! He took away from my beauty sleep!(:das::lmao:)" so he just threw some stuff on and tried brushing his hair but noticed a big spider was in it. so he was like "muuuuummmmm! get this thing out of my hair!" bt his mother was on the phone so she paid no attention to him. mika didnt wanna touch the spider, so he decided just not to brush his hair and just went out like that.

Nice idea for a song :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I don't mind-mind the hair, but I mind the lack of smiling, and the assymetrical shirt-tucking :naughty:

These aren't working for me :crybaby::tears:

I got really excited, then it yelled at me when i tried to see the large pic.

thanks though, hopefully somebody has an account, those look new.

Haha, exactly what I was thinking, has anyone got a log in for this site? *insert puppy eyes*