Freddies English Teaching Course

Yeah I have heard the word.

Here's the dictionary definition.

pet⋅ti⋅fog⋅ging   /ˈpɛtiˌfɒgɪŋ, -ˌfɔgɪŋ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pet-ee-fog-ing, -faw-ging] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. insignificant; petty: pettifogging details.

2. dishonest or unethical in insignificant matters; meanly petty.

I think I am a bit of a pettifogger.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Should of = bad English, bad, bad FD :naughty: Yes Vi, it's slang for should have or should've.

Ooh yeah this is the one thing that our one english teacher alllways used to be so strict with. If one of us wrote 'should of' in an essay you can bet that the next lesson we'd spend 2 hours going over the rules and reasons as to why its should have and not of ....:thumbdown: and considering I never did it wrong that got a little bit annoying!!

....alright, and Freddie just invented a new word for his siggie! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Oh I love this!:roftl:

One extremly funny word, you have to admit it is, and this thread goes crazy!:naughty:

The MFC.... for your entertainment...Ladies and Gentlemen!

Oh I love this!:roftl:

One extremly funny word, you have to admit it is, and this thread goes crazy!:naughty:

The MFC.... for your entertainment...Ladies and Gentlemen!

Just good that Mika has no idea about that. He'd never get his album done... :naughty:

Just good that Mika has no idea about that. He'd never get his album done... :naughty:

You're probably right...but on the other hand who knows what he's doing right now...maybe he's pettifrogging all through his songs...:naughty:

examples ......

Every one us loves Mika .... means all of us generally or many

Each and every one of us loves mika .. means all and individual

:thumb_yello::punk:

And in other context, like... "Each time I listen to Mika" vs "Every time I listen to Mika" ?

Is there any difference? :wink2: (I ask because maybe her question is about this case)