if you could do anything right now...what would you do?

@nn@

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be in downtown Atlanta right now. It's my favorite place to be :wub2:

Omg!!! I'm like an hour from Atlanta! Weird!

But I would be back in North Carolina at my great-grandma's house looking at the stars. I miss it there. I miss her a lot too. :sad:She died back in October, and it's hard. Some days are better than others. Watching the stars is peaceful.

LOL!!! I would say the same, but I've never even been kissed! But he can totally be my first...:mf_lustslow:

me neither:naughty: oh wouldn't it be wonderful if he was the first person to be kissed by.! but then i couldn't date anyone else:naughty:i wouldn't be able to see anything in anyone after him:bleh:

me neither:naughty: oh wouldn't it be wonderful if he was the first person to be kissed by.! but then i couldn't date anyone else:naughty:i wouldn't be able to see anything in anyone after him:bleh:

I know ! not just a kiss tough ! , I wanna have his babies !

I would be in London or some random country. Eating Hummus.

Can I come too? :wub2:

or maybe listen in on him recording his new cd:naughty:

Ooh, even better. Maybe we could be in some random country, eating hummus, listening to Mika record. :thumb_yello:

If not, I'd like to be at a Scouting for Girls gig. Or on a rooftop patio or beach in California. :punk:

I know ! not just a kiss tough ! , I wanna have his babies !

Ha, that makes me think of that Natasha Beddingfield song. "I wanna have your babies..."

But I would be back in North Carolina at my great-grandma's house looking at the stars. I miss it there. I miss her a lot too. :sad:She died back in October, and it's hard. Some days are better than others. Watching the stars is peaceful.

Really? That's cool! I just came home yesterday..and I'm going back Sunday:yay:

Oh..and sorry about your great-grandma :tears:

thats awful :tears: