Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... camera man seems to lurve Luke cuz he was pretty much on my screen xD almost as often as Fran xD gig was fun aaaaaaaaand now please be jealous :P INGIE CALLED ME AT THE BEGGINING AND I'VE HEARD 33 sek of BURN xD yeah... I am cool... and Ingie is even cooler! HA! she told me that Francis did recognize Blue and Ingie and came to say hello and give them a handshake :) and they were talking to Luke xD and now went to find them :)

EDIT:

she founded them. talked and showed my txt mssg to them.. about Fran's crack hole (was referring to the pic...you know which one I am talking about) and they were shocked! :( anyone can kill me now? please be humanitarian and kill me... plus Ingie and Blue got kisses from both Francis and Luke... yes please kill me.

ARRRGGGHHHH!

I can't believe I missed it!!!

I even got the e mail to remind me yesterday with the link, and I forgot:shocked:

Luke won't love me anymore:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'll just have to make it up to him in Aylesbury next weekend.:wink2:

ARRRGGGHHHH!

I can't believe I missed it!!!

I even got the e mail to remind me yesterday with the link, and I forgot:shocked:

Luke won't love me anymore:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Where in the world is Aylesbury?

EDIT:

she founded them. talked and showed my txt mssg to them.. about Fran's crack hole (was referring to the pic...you know which one I am talking about) and they were shocked! :( anyone can kill me now? please be humanitarian and kill me... plus Ingie and Blue got kisses from both Francis and Luke... yes please kill me.

:tears: Now I'm even more sad I couldn't go!! :boxed:

AAARRRRGGGGG!!!

But I'm happy for Blue and Ingie!! :wink2::thumb_yello:

please don't remind him of my txt :naughty::shocked:

and that gig will be probably on Archives soon :thumb_yello: I couldn't watch it properly cuz my connection was bad because of thunderstorm and it was breaking up every 10 sec... so I am counting that they will put it in archive very soon :naughty:

please don't remind him of my txt :naughty::shocked:

and that gig will be probably on Archives soon :thumb_yello: I couldn't watch it properly cuz my connection was bad because of thunderstorm and it was breaking up every 10 sec... so I am counting that they will put it in archive very soon :naughty:

Heh heh, what's it worth?:naughty:

So you guys actually watched the performance on Fabchannel? :thumb_yello:

One of the SellaBand hosts said he went over to the 3FM studios earlier this week to promote their artists - the result was that Blood (the demo!) was played on 3FM three (!) times this week. Not bad, considering the fact that 3FM is mainly into Lowlands artists this week. :wink2:

Anyway...

Francis said we needed a pic of the four of us. :thumb_yello:

SB150808FrancisRodino14.jpg

This one was taken by Luke - details anyone? :wink2:

SB150808FrancisRodino03.jpg

yeah... camera man seems to lurve Luke cuz he was pretty much on my screen xD almost as often as Fran xD gig was fun aaaaaaaaand now please be jealous :P INGIE CALLED ME AT THE BEGGINING AND I'VE HEARD 33 sek of BURN xD yeah... I am cool... and Ingie is even cooler! HA! she told me that Francis did recognize Blue and Ingie and came to say hello and give them a handshake :) and they were talking to Luke xD and now went to find them :)

EDIT:

Handkiss:mf_rosetinted:

So you guys actually watched the performance on Fabchannel? :thumb_yello:

One of the SellaBand hosts said he went over to the 3FM studios earlier this week to promote their artists - the result was that Blood (the demo!) was played on 3FM three (!) times this week. Not bad, considering the fact that 3FM is mainly into Lowlands artists this week. :wink2:

Anyway...

huh... it says grace kelly on his keyboard :naughty:

So you guys actually watched the performance on Fabchannel?

Anyway...

Nice pictures !!!

I love the last picture ! :naughty::wub2:

So you guys actually watched the performance on Fabchannel?

Anyway...

Oh when the first one is bigger, I actually look like a piece of ass:naughty:

The second one is funny:roftl:

Did you send them to Francis yet?