millionnaires can afford rock stars

We should, we could have a theme party:mf_rosetinted:

Heck yes:punk:

Well, in that aussie interview, he made a jingle for one turn in a addidas wet suit.

It is hard to top that, but I think we may have done it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an interesting article...:wink2:

Maybe we,all MFCers, should collect money and then hire Mika for a private MFC gig :thumb_yello::bleh:

sounds like it will cost more than we could ever srum up even together. (unless one of us is a secret millionaire..OWN UP WHO IS IT!!)

My birthday is also in October, perhaps we could do it together so I double the pay and add another 40 bucks, a bag of lollipops, red bull, a kitten and a whole lotta tamagotchi's:mf_rosetinted:

Oh and to completely go insane, I'll add a Furby:punk:

I could throw in a Furby too and it still works, :bleh: and if that doesnt clinch the deal, then I could be persuaded perhaps to give him our Gizmo Furby that still works also, but he will have to throw in some extra special treats to get Gizmo for sure.

(In fact I made a Furby bday cake one year then a Gizmo one the year after cos I is a luverlee mummy lol).

I spent almost $2000 going to London to watch 1 gig (since the other 2 were cancelled:thumbdown:). Now if there's really 10, 000 of us, and we all pitched in $2000, then we'd come up with $ 2 million. :naughty:

**edit** I can't multiply. 2000 X 10 000 = $20 Million. :doh:

I spent almost $2000 going to London to watch 1 gig (since the other 2 were cancelled:thumbdown:). Now if there's really 10, 000 of us, and we all pitched in $2000, then we'd come up with $ 2 million. :naughty:

How much would it cost to rent the RAH?:wink2:

See, I would feel weird hiring someone like that just cuz i was rich. I don't know, I think it would give meeks a wrong impression of me. like when meeks played at the avalon in Ma, i found out that i could have VIP tix cuz someone i knew owned it, but i didnt regret not going because i coudlnt get tix cuz it would be wierd being treated all special. smame goes for millionaires.

my furby was creepy. even tho it ha no batteries in it, one night while i was watching TV it was like "FEED ME!" :shocked:

Demon furby. I had one, and it "slept" in my room, but in the middle of the night it started talking so i tossed it in the hall. They can be kind of obnoxious.

So it sounds like Mika will get a bunch of cool stuff from all of us if he played a rockin' b-day par-tay

My birthday is also in October, perhaps we could do it together so I double the pay and add another 40 bucks, a bag of lollipops, red bull, a kitten and a whole lotta tamagotchi's:mf_rosetinted:

I'm also an October baby, can I get in on this?

I'll toss in another $40, some Rainbow Skittles, a copy of The Smurfs Christmas on VHS, and a plastic pink ring from a gumball machine.

Now he REALLY can't refuse. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll toss in another $40, some Rainbow Skittles, a copy of The Smurfs Christmas on VHS, and a plastic pink ring from a gumball machine.

can i add some of my mom's knitted slippers, a vhs copy of "the many adventures of winnie the pooh" & a gallon of maple syrup made by my father?

and i'll let him pet my dog for free!

:naughty::naughty:

think we got him now? we know how to bribe in canada! :thumb_yello:

I dunno, Mika could play at my birthday party in October.

*ahem*

I am prepared to offer him 40 dollars, a pack of gum, some tea, a puppy and bracelets for life.

It's a hard offer to refuse, i think.

Some would say i'm going overboard, but i think it's work it.

Although i dunno if i can beat a lawyer party, i hear though are pretty fly.

I could throw in a Furby too and it still works, :bleh: and if that doesnt clinch the deal, then I could be persuaded perhaps to give him our Gizmo Furby that still works also, but he will have to throw in some extra special treats to get Gizmo for sure.

(In fact I made a Furby bday cake one year then a Gizmo one the year after cos I is a luverlee mummy lol).

cuz i love you, i will throw in a roll of funky flamingo duct tape?

can i add some of my mom's knitted slippers, a vhs copy of "the many adventures of winnie the pooh" & a gallon of maple syrup made by my father?

and i'll let him pet my dog for free!

think we got him now? we know how to bribe in canada! :thumb_yello:

I think the amount (in money and in lurve) has surpassed the lawyers.

Now this really is an offer he can't refuse. Somebody contact the management:mf_rosetinted:(x10:naughty:).

my furby was creepy. even tho it ha no batteries in it, one night while i was watching TV it was like "FEED ME!" :shocked:

My Furby was also scary...and I had to force myself to play with it! Luckily I got this Furby sleepytime bed for x-mas and I put it on there and never took it off:naughty: Same happened with my baby born:roftl:

Yeaaaaaah get your dancing shoes on, we have a paaartaaaay:punk:

Oooh and I have to give you some bad news, they've cancelled the Jensen show:blink:

I've already given him a Gizmo... In February... :wink2:

:bleh:

How sad are we.... :shocked:

Oooh and I have to give you some bad news, they've cancelled the Jensen show:blink:

:shocked::shocked:

Say it isn't so!

Well. It looks like I'm just going to have to get myself to Amsterdam to console my boyfriend, he must be gutted. Yes, that's the plan indeed.

I'll start by taking him to a certain gig in July...hmm, yes, that oughta cheer him up....:naughty: