A thing Mika and Zac Efron have got in common

IngievV

Just like his fellow festive singing sensation Mika, Zac Efron thinks 'big girls are beautiful!'

Well, kinda. The Hairspray star has confessed that girls with curves are his weakness - forgive us for not spotting much excess flesh on his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens, however (and boy, have we seen her flesh).

"I don't know the exact measurements but I like curvy girls - girls with hips," he said. "I'm also huge on legs. I love girls with nice, long, sexy legs. I don't always find myself dating super-skinny girls. It's not all about what you look like, it's so much more.

"I know it sounds really cheesy but it's more about what's on the inside when you're dating a girl."

I'm sure you all were dying to know that:roftl:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I doubt I would ever see Zac dating a curvy gal, and I mean truly curvy.

I agree about Vanessa..what is she...size 4 tops?

lol thanks for the post though. Interesting what some guys say and then do.

forgive us for not spotting much excess flesh on his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens, however (and boy, have we seen her flesh).

ROFL!!!

Just like his fellow festive singing sensation Mika, Zac Efron thinks 'big girls are beautiful!'

Well, kinda. The Hairspray star has confessed that girls with curves are his weakness - forgive us for not spotting much excess flesh on his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens, however (and boy, have we seen her flesh).

"I don't know the exact measurements but I like curvy girls - girls with hips," he said. "I'm also huge on legs. I love girls with nice, long, sexy legs. I don't always find myself dating super-skinny girls. It's not all about what you look like, it's so much more.

"I know it sounds really cheesy but it's more about what's on the inside when you're dating a girl."

Yup! :bleh:

I'm sure Mika is dying to know that :naughty:

*starts singing* we're allll in this together

i havent actually seen HSM, but i have had to do HSM karaoke numerous times while babysittin my cousin.:thumbdown:

:lmao: that song!!!:mad:

don't worry, your not missing anything by not watching it:naughty:

I like when a star comes up with this fact, I think it's important to talk about this issue because these people have a huge influence on young people and it's good for their self-confidence but I think what Zac said was that he likes curvy woman not "big girls"...but hey he's a nice guy:thumb_yello:

I like when a star comes up with this fact, I think it's important to talk about this issue because these people have a huge influence on young people and it's good for their self-confidence but I think what Zac said was that he likes curvy woman not "big girls"...but hey he's a nice guy:thumb_yello:

Yeah, but he is in fact dating a twig which doesn't emphasize his message, but I'm sure he is nice...

:naughty:

Oh I read this same thing yesterday! Except it didnt like compare him to Mika, it was just an interview. I dont actualy know why i was reading it:boxed: HSM makes me sick too. I watched the first one and I hated it, and i dont ever want to see the second one. HSM is huge here too. Its all over the place!

Oh I read this same thing yesterday! Except it didnt like compare him to Mika, it was just an interview. I dont actualy know why i was reading it:boxed: HSM makes me sick too. I watched the first one and I hated it, and i dont ever want to see the second one. HSM is huge here too. Its all over the place!

Secretly, you dream about him at night:mf_rosetinted: